[SYD] FRIDAY 3RD... TODAY

Sorry fellas I just got home from work now, had to stay back to cover someone.

I f@#kn spewin hard, any one get any pics.

Dam I was lookin forward to bringin out the car and meetin everyone :(

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for everybody who made it, considering the blistering weather.

Great to see some different rides, and always a joy to see the regulars.

Should of been titled Sound Off :)

Edited by TRDYUS

good turnout, sorry i left, thought id give it on my way out but crunched 2nd lol, then around that bend... man i lost control and nearly took out the pole, 1m :( sheesh....

good turnout, sorry i left, thought id give it on my way out but crunched 2nd lol, then around that bend... man i lost control and nearly took out the pole, 1m :( sheesh....

Hey bro yeah i heard u miss 2nd gear... LOL!! Wen u hit lift it was freakin LOUD BRO!!! Far LUCKY u didnt CRASH!!! LOL!!!

Cheers for everybody who made it, considering the blistering weather.

Great to see some different rides, and always a joy to see the regulars.

Should of been titled Sound Off :)

Hey bro... Yeah i agree it was a SOUND OFF!!! LOL... I Lyk ur ride its NICE!!

I had a nice smash this afternoon right front is gone, entered a road looked behind saw no one entered the road & bang i though it was my fault but thanks to some eye witness it's taken a different angle.... i'll keep u guys posted one rim is bent suspension too steering column gone.... oh well i'm still alive....

I had a nice smash this afternoon right front is gone, entered a road looked behind saw no one entered the road & bang i though it was my fault but thanks to some eye witness it's taken a different angle.... i'll keep u guys posted one rim is bent suspension too steering column gone.... oh well i'm still alive....

Thats terrible news mate,glad your ok...did any airbags go off,and do you think it's repairable? :( :( :(

sorry to hear fella :(

nah i just got a standard AEG2 with a performance filter... GOT TO LOVE CARBY hehehe

and well my car is gone. not mine anymore i upgraded finally... all u guys are going to kill me but i bought a 02 EQUIP COMMODORE =D

Thats terrible news mate,glad your ok...did any airbags go off,and do you think it's repairable? :( :( :(

OMG!! remember what i was telling u fri night?? just wait for someone to hit u and u can get that key scratch repaired... *taps wood*!!!! lol well i hope it goes in your favour, any pics dude??

glad u liked the ride in the corolla, zippy little cars arn't they lol

i had heaps of fun driving with zr6_user on the way back from yarramundi

haven't had one of those drives for a while :D

zr6_user that sucks about the bad news hopefully all goes well for you. **best of luck on the repair** ;)

sorry to hear fella :(

nah i just got a standard AEG2 with a performance filter... GOT TO LOVE CARBY hehehe

and well my car is gone. not mine anymore i upgraded finally... all u guys are going to kill me but i bought a 02 EQUIP COMMODORE =D

YOUR A HOMO!!! WHY DID U BUY A GAY COMMODORE??? now your a BOGAN!!!

So much for saving up for a CELICA...

HOMO!!!

I have been found at fault by a couple of seconds so ***** for me insurance is playing a little hard ball i'm just waiting to see the out come, from what I heard there's 10k damage, should be ok though I was not speeding nor was I doing any thing illegal i was in a no stopping zone though, but I have a witness in my defense. regardless of the police report

I have been found at fault by a couple of seconds so ***** for me insurance is playing a little hard ball i'm just waiting to see the out come, from what I heard there's 10k damage, should be ok though I was not speeding nor was I doing any thing illegal i was in a no stopping zone though, but I have a witness in my defense. regardless of the police report

did i hear right some one bought a common whore

did i hear right some one bought a common whore

yep