[SYD] Day Cruise & Meet - 25th July, 2009

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who ever is trying to call me please show ur number cause I keep missin ur call I wanna call u bac. We still here at wisemans I have signal please call me back or MSG me so i can call u back

Who ever is trying to call me please show ur number cause I keep missin ur call I wanna call u bac. We still here at wisemans I have signal please call me back or MSG me so i can call u back

Pete & Mish, thanks for organising!

was a great day! abit chilly in the morning but a sunny day to end!

Look forward to the next one!

ooops... sorry left Mark out. Thanks Mark! :D

Edited by saintly

what a GREAT day for the meet!! :toast: :toast:

many thanks all round; especially to those that organised it all....you know who you are :P

my couple photos to be uploaded a little later....very sleeeepy after all that driving

Far today was HEKTIC!!! the drive through the mountains was GUNN!!! The FERRY RIDE WAS WICKED!! LOL!! The drive home was even better... GET OUT OF THE WAY POSTIE!!! LOL!!!

Cheers to those that organized the day it was AWESOME!!!

When r we cruzin to MELBOURNE JOHN??

aye KeVO where the HELL WERE U??? ALL TALK NO SHOW!!!

Hows about the FUNKY A55 MUSIC ON THE CBs!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! LOL!!! Mark n Mish LOVED IT!!!

yeah....its was a good cruise...prob best ive been to this year. thanks for organising it guys :clap:

well from the looks of things, im going to find out about my car on monday and should be hopefully fixed shortly. :) nothing that cant be fixed or serious so its cool ^_^

Edited by Armstrong

Far today was HEKTIC!!! the drive through the mountains was GUNN!!! The FERRY RIDE WAS WICKED!! LOL!! The drive home was even better... GET OUT OF THE WAY POSTIE!!! LOL!!!

Hows about the FUNKY A55 MUSIC ON THE CBs!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! LOL!!! Mark n Mish LOVED IT!!!

Full timing brother :lol:

Full timing brother :lol:

Me & John were lyk... Where the hell is kevo he always says hes gonna come but neva does...

Edited by GTL05T

Heh, woke up late.. but decided to head out to Wiseman's Ferry anyways. Didn't get to catch you guys though.. :D

I agree, how hectic were those mountain passes/roads.. :o :o.

Hi everyone!

Thanks heaps for coming!!! I'm so glad you all loved the route we took. If you had fun I hope you can join us in more monthly day meets.

I'm so proud of all of you for being cool calm and collected !!! An awesome bunch you were today and I can honestly say from watching from you all today from the back of the pact that you all drove sensibly and to the best of your abilities.

There will be no day cruise for august but the monthly meet in villawood will still go on on the last Saturday of august. The next day cruise will be down the natio in September date to be announced.

I had so much fun I hope you all did too!! Awww group hug!!!

Pics comin soon

bro gtlost told me bout this fri night, txt the gf, she was keen but meh u know, but spent the day with her never the less, met her parents, never wanna go through that again lmao, u know what dads are like, " i just got out of jail " :help: haha

i wanna see pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bro gtlost told me bout this fri night, txt the gf, she was keen but meh u know, but spent the day with her never the less, met her parents, never wanna go through that again lmao, u know what dads are like, " i just got out of jail " :help: haha

i wanna see pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bro i bet if u had a daughter u would tell her bf that u just got out of jail to.. LOL!!! YESTERDAY WAS OFF CHOPPS!!! Heres a teaser pic...

post-10112-1248570800_thumb.jpg

Edited by GTL05T

Hey guys, had mad fun yesterday cant wait to do it again........loved those twists n bends. Took a few photos but memory card stuffed up so i lost a few. Buts here some anyway.

Cars were all looking good as usual. Thanks to those who organised it! :D :D

p.s do i have to remove the no. plates from the pics? if i do ill edit them and repost

post-6799-1248573494_thumb.jpg

post-6799-1248573516_thumb.jpg

post-6799-1248573532_thumb.jpg

Edited by CME-LFT