[VIC] Melb August Meet Up - Coffee/Photo Shoot/Cruise?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16th August sounds good to me,this meet seems to be building some momentum... :)

haha yeah agreed!

ok, i'll update the first post with the 16th

oooo 16th august eh....

That does clash with a large event that I'm a part of the organisational group of, but I'm sure I can just leave saturday night. (it goes over the entire weekend :P)

Shouldnt be a worry! :D

maybe this should just merge with the great ocean rd cruise on the 30th?

I suggest you speak to sam about it.

At 4am start, I don't think anyone would be THAT keen .......... :)

And wtf is my invite??? :huh:

<_<

:lol:

maybe this should just merge with the great ocean rd cruise on the 30th?

I suggest you speak to sam about it.

At 4am start, I don't think anyone would be THAT keen .......... :)

And wtf is my invite??? :huh:

<_<

:lol:

hmm yeah i guess maybe separate meetup would be better then

guni ! hahaha its open to everyone LOL

Well seeings this is open slather now I'd love to come along! Day meet would be preferable for me, just cos I gotta get back to Bendigo. Although it's an easier trip now that it's all freeway.

Will be nice to see everyone again and people that weren't able to make it to the TOCAU annual meet in June.

Well seeings this is open slather now I'd love to come along! Day meet would be preferable for me, just cos I gotta get back to Bendigo. Although it's an easier trip now that it's all freeway.

Will be nice to see everyone again and people that weren't able to make it to the TOCAU annual meet in June.

I'd love for you to come to the meet, considering we still haven't got that photo of our two cars together yet haha. :P

I was just checking out the first post again. I reckon a shoot under the bolte bridge would be pretty cool. Crown parking complex is a real annoyance in general. (I hate it haha.)

Also the Sunday 16th is fine for me too, all go! :D

I'd love for you to come to the meet, considering we still haven't got that photo of our two cars together yet haha. :P

Hahah well I'll definitely be there then!! ;) Altho those new rims show me up now, so we'll have to do another shot in a few more months when I'm running some different wheels!

Am happy to meet wherever during the day, the TomTom will get me there lol

Edited by Tash

Hahah well I'll definitely be there then!! ;) Altho those new rims show me up now, so we'll have to do another shot in a few more months when I'm running some different wheels!

Ahhhh a change of heart...be great to see you and ya ride again Tash :) i hope we don't look to out of place with all them Rollas (lol). :P

on a more serious note is Sunday 16th August the set date????

YAY!! :yahoo: haha

Ahhhh a change of heart...be great to see you and ya ride again Tash :) i hope we don't look to out of place with all them Rollas (lol). :P

on a more serious note is Sunday 16th August the set date????

Yes it is. I probably should make it a day meet huh? (so people can go home and have their beauty sleeps :P)

Guys, you want to do the photo shoot under the bolte?

If so, I will need to go one day before this meet and find a suitable spot to do the carwash (nearby) + photoshoot.

I'll probably take a look at the docklands side first unless someone knows a good spot!! :)

Edited by dwee.

Photo's under the Bolte sound awesome,but is this at night because during the day it's not as attractive.

Albert Park Lake and surrounding parks are nice for day time photos and then we can cruise onto Pt.Melb and down towards the beach for more pics & coffee (Port Melbourne Bakehouse yummo)...and then on down to StKilda via the beach and Luna Park or more beach...just some ideas on places central to most of us. :)

Photo's under the Bolte sound awesome,but is this at night because during the day it's not as attractive.

Albert Park Lake and surrounding parks are nice for day time photos and then we can cruise onto Pt.Melb and down towards the beach for more pics & coffee (Port Melbourne Bakehouse yummo)...and then on down to StKilda via the beach and Luna Park or more beach...just some ideas on places central to most of us. :)

i dont mind them during the day...

13052007430.jpg

i dont mind them during the day...

hmmm your suggestion sounds pretty good to me Lee!!

guys, voice your opinions!! and what you want to do! :D

was only thinking during the day for people that live far away, such as Tash lol :P

i'm not fussed whether it's during the day or at night, as long as we have fun (which we will).

well like I said before, i'd prefer the bolte as a good location as 1. ive never been under it, just on it usually 2-3 times a week :P and 2. its not a PITA to get to.

I'll join ya's. It doesn't matter that my rolla isn't hawt yet? It'd be wicked to go along and see these rides in the flesh.

don't worry mate, the more the merrier! :)

I'll join ya's. It doesn't matter that my rolla isn't hawt yet? It'd be wicked to go along and see these rides in the flesh.

don't worry mate, the more the merrier! :)

I'll be interested. Drinks and photoshot at night? what's the meet time?

I might be a late though, i finish work at 9pm. Hope i can make it to this meet.

Heheh thanks guys - really nice that you all want me to come :) Am really looking forward to it! *Fingers crossed* my personalised plates might arrive by then too! Lee - I changed my tune as soon as it wasn't a rolla only meet hahahah Although I was thinking of gate crashing it ;)

I don't mind about time/location, Bendigo is only an hour and a half away so a late arvo/evening meet would be fine, gives me an opportunity to get down and wash the car (if a group of you are doing this beforehand I will join in and get the bugs off!). If it was a night meet I would just leave no later than 10pm, just cos I gotta work on the Monday morning. All the locations sound great to me, will be good to check out parts of Melb I haven't seen before.

Edited by Tash