[VIC] Melb August Meet Up - Coffee/Photo Shoot/Cruise?

Hey all,

shin0bi and a few other ZRE owners wanted to meet up for a cruise/coffee/photo shoot.

on Sunday 16th August. Everyone is welcome! :P

- Meet at car wash @ 10:30am onwards (Quick N Clean, 290 Williamstown Rd, Yarraville VIC 3013, for those who want to wash their cars beforehand), then

- Meet at Albert Park @12pm for a few photos & chat. Meet at Spot E in Albert Park (Refer to maps below).

- Leave Albert Park just before 1pm, cruise to Port Melbourne; lunch/coffee at either Melbourne Bakehouse (210 Bay St, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207) or any other restaurants along Bay St.

- Leave Port Melb. around 2-3pm depending, cruise to under Bolte Bridge for more photos. Meet at Spot F (refer to map below, end of Docklands Drive). Am aware it is a "no standing" place, but still meet there. Will quickly check out Pitt Street on the day if it's a better spot. Otherwise, we probably won't stay at that spot for too long, don't want anyone getting fines. :(

- Round it up around 3:30-4ish.

Please post if you're interested or have a suggestion.

Keep checking this first post as I'll update it if there are any changes. That is all for now. =)

Peter.

P.S.

And a guest appearance from John?!?!?! :P

i'll 2nd that vinh, come down john LOL and a photoshoot can take place haha

HAHA,iam tempted and yes it could happen ;)

Seeing as most are in Vic,if a ZRE shoot comes about then iam there.

albert_park_1.jpg

albert_park_3.jpg

bolte_bridge.jpg

Edited by dwee.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay so far looks like we got 10 people +

here's the list of interests:

1. le-vinh-zr

2. jskills

3. cholo

4. 1stkill

5. dwee

6. mrmps

7. 07corollaascent

8. jvn11l - ??

9. johnnieboi

10. shin0bi

9 zre's, 1 aurion.

anyone else?

1. le-vinh-zr

2. jskills

3. cholo

4. 1stkill

5. dwee

6. mrmps

7. 07corollaascent

8. jvn11l - ??

9. johnnieboi

10. shin0bi

9 zre's, 1 aurion.

anyone else?

Ohhh come on,one more Aurion is needed,so we can at least be the book-ends on all these rolla's in the photoshoot... :D

I'm also use to hanging with heaps of rolla's,this is me chasing 5 of em thru the hills of outer Melbourne... :)

28hhb1x.jpg

:D Normally anything to do with Corollas i dont need to be asked twice,BUT iam working every weekend for the next month but if you have another ZRE meet in about 2-3 months then iam there for a weekend.maybe with another Syd ZRE owner? ;)

Dont forget pics,or photoshop me in somewhere :lol::lol:

Somewhere next to Lee's Aurion B)

1. le-vinh-zr

2. jskills

3. cholo

4. 1stkill

5. dwee

6. mrmps

7. 07corollaascent

8. jvn11l - ??

9. johnnieboi

10. shin0bi

9 zre's, 1 aurion.

anyone else?

Ohhh come on,one more Aurion is needed,so we can at least be the book-ends on all these rolla's in the photoshoot... :D

I'm also use to hanging with heaps of rolla's,this is me chasing 5 of em thru the hills of outer Melbourne... :)

28hhb1x.jpg

Hahaha Lee - sorry I don't own an Aurion, otherwise I'd be up for it!! But somehow I think a gold Cam would make an odd bookend to all the rolla's lol

This is a Melbourne meet right? I'm in sydney otherwise I might have put my name down for that. I haven't gone to a meet yet as I'm relatively new here but it looks like fun so i might try to make the next one in Sydney ;)

You want your extra Aurion, you got it. :)

I'll jump in as the 2nd aurion haha. Just remember I'm in but dependant on dates, so the sooner I know the better. Can't wait! :)

I'll jump in as the 2nd aurion haha. Just remember I'm in but dependant on dates, so the sooner I know the better. Can't wait! :)

Atta boy Tofu... :D yeah me to on the knowing the date,the sooner the better... be great to see your new wheels in the flesh. :)

p.s Now we can change the title to ZRE & Aurion meet/cruise/coffee/photo shoot... :P :whistling:

:D Normally anything to do with Corollas i dont need to be asked twice,BUT iam working every weekend for the next month but if you have another ZRE meet in about 2-3 months then iam there for a weekend.maybe with another Syd ZRE owner? ;)

Dont forget pics,or photoshop me in somewhere :lol::lol:

Somewhere next to Lee's Aurion B)

If there is another ZRE shoot i will follow john down...
This is a Melbourne meet right? I'm in sydney otherwise I might have put my name down for that. I haven't gone to a meet yet as I'm relatively new here but it looks like fun so i might try to make the next one in Sydney ;)

Don't worry, always a next time! :D

Hahaha Lee - sorry I don't own an Aurion, otherwise I'd be up for it!! But somehow I think a gold Cam would make an odd bookend to all the rolla's lol

Come if you can, otherwise don't stress, next time!!

p.s Now we can change the title to ZRE & Aurion meet/cruise/coffee/photo shoot... :P :whistling:

You Victorians need to catch up. Here in Brisbane, nearly all the Rollas have been taken over by Aurions.

EDIT: look at first post.

I was talking to shin0bi yesterday and I was saying we should make the meet up point relatively the middle of where everyone lives.

He also said quite a number of you guys live in the westside. Personally, I don't mind driving to westside (as I do it regularly) but for others, it might be a different story.

So I guess we meet in the city or near the city somewhere? What do you guys think?

shin0bi suggested car wash then photo shoot under Bolte Bridge ;) haha

Another place can be top level of Crown parking multiplex (inbound, Kingsway).

Please let us know what you guys think? Or if you have any suggestions!

And for DATE-wise, Sunday 9th or 16th? Still to be confirmed!!

Edited by dwee.

Atta boy Tofu... :D yeah me to on the knowing the date,the sooner the better... be great to see your new wheels in the flesh. :)

How do you change it? :huh:

Edit: don't worry, just saw how to do it haha. :unsure:

Edited by dwee.

You Victorians need to catch up. Here in Brisbane, nearly all the Rollas have been taken over by Aurions.

Haha yeah there's heaps of rollas down here..HEAPS

im free sunday this week (2nd Aug). 9th Aug i wont be, 16th should be okay..

any suggestions on what to do? initially just wanted something small nothing grand. but fire away on suggestions.

*handballs to le-vinh-zr to look after haha

what us ZZE owners not welcome huh??

was thinking the same thing lol.......maybe get mod to move it and make it the august meet....its meets like this that start small that end up being the good ones....that way anyone who was thinking to meet up can drop by. Generally we were going for monthly meets final sunday of each month but really as long as something occurs and all know maybe thats the successful way for these to continue occuring ?

e.g last weekend we used the GTCC dyno day as the July meet, no reason why you guys cant make this the Aug meet...doesnt need to have anything special planned just somewhere for coffee like you said and maybe a mini cruise ?

PS - Im free each weekend just not 9th Aug one same as shin0bi.

what us ZZE owners not welcome huh??

was thinking the same thing lol.......maybe get mod to move it and make it the august meet....its meets like this that start small that end up being the good ones....that way anyone who was thinking to meet up can drop by. Generally we were going for monthly meets final sunday of each month but really as long as something occurs and all know maybe thats the successful way for these to continue occuring ?

e.g last weekend we used the GTCC dyno day as the July meet, no reason why you guys cant make this the Aug meet...doesnt need to have anything special planned just somewhere for coffee like you said and maybe a mini cruise ?

PS - Im free each weekend just not 9th Aug one same as shin0bi.

Yeah I guess we should just make it the August meet, more the merrier.

Mods, can you change the title or can I just change it?

Hrmm, let's make it on the 16th August then? Give people some notice?

Edit: don't worry mods, just changed the title.

Edited by dwee.