[VIC] Melb August Meet Up - Coffee/Photo Shoot/Cruise?

Nice sig pic Tash... :D

Also a huge Atta Boys goes to Peter & Thomas for organizing a great day... ;)

Hahah thanks Lee - kudos to you for taking a great shot! Plus you can't tell I'm actually still in the car LOL Will have to get the original full size from you.

Definitely agree with that, thanks heaps Peter & Thomas for scouting out the locations and Peter for continually updating the thread and keeping it all organised. If I lived in Melbourne I would be out and about to help every time heheh Very much looking forward to the September meet, although we may not be able to make it the last weekend in Sept given that's grand final weekend and a lot of people do stuff then...

Loving that sig Tash, and why didnt you jump in the photo!? ;) Oh what a feelin!

Haha as explained a bit earlier I have nowhere near the vertical leap of the boys due to short legs...Hence the photo caught me on the way down :( But good laughs for everyone as I look like a total tool lol

Piccies from me tonight :) (hope work passes quickly today!)

Edited by Tash

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rightio! Photoshop isn't being all that kind to me, so I have just picked out a few of the better shots that I took. My books from Amazon arrived today (including Photoshop CS4: The Missing Manual) so I hope to become more proficient at it soon!! Enjoy :)

100_1207.jpg

100_1208.jpg

100_1209.jpg

100_1213.jpg

100_1214.jpg

100_1217.jpg

100_1219-1.jpg

100_1227.jpg

100_1229.jpg

Talk about a good meet :D

but where were all of the ZZE's?

there's heaps of you guys down there, and not even one of you showed up :o you should be ashamed :rolleyes:

good meet though, and those water reflection shots look brilliant :clap: :clap:

Evo

Talk about a good meet :D

but where were all of the ZZE's?

there's heaps of you guys down there, and not even one of you showed up :o you should be ashamed :rolleyes:

good meet though, and those water reflection shots look brilliant :clap: :clap:

Evo

I suspect the weather may have played a part in this :( But those of us who went along had a brilliant time and fortunately the weather cleared up long enough in the afternoon for us to get some great shots, as seen above :D Hopefully we can get a bigger turnout in September!

Great photos Tash,really nice...Well done :)

Heheh cheers - not bad for a 3 year old Kodak 5mp! It takes some really nice shots :)

Absolutely loving the photos! Tash that camera is pretty awesome too!

Also in regards to the September meet...

Don't do it on the weekend of September 19th and 20th. PLEASE! :P (Yep, another LAN gaming event!)

Absolutely loving the photos! Tash that camera is pretty awesome too!

Also in regards to the September meet...

Don't do it on the weekend of September 19th and 20th. PLEASE! :P (Yep, another LAN gaming event!)

Heheh yeah we all got some good shots - wait for Dwee's old school SLR shots, should be some pretty good ones on that!

Hrrm...well the last weekend in September as everyone no doubt knows is grand final weekend, so the Sunday is the 27th. But I'm guessing not many of us are into the footy anyway (except me, the Essendon nut lol) so it shouldn't matter!

Looks like you guys had fun! Pitty about the weather!

I was stuck in NSW with work [awesome 28C day!]. Ill defiantly try to get out to the next one, my weekends seem a bit scarce at the moment!

Some cool pics, jumping pic is hilarious!!!

As promised. Photos were printed, and I have scanned a few. Enjoy! :lol:

09august_meet0001.jpg

09august_meet0002.jpg

johnnieboi breakdancing!! :clap:

09august_meet0003.jpg

09august_meet0004.jpg

More to come, when I get time. :)

Edited by dwee.

Great pics Peter...really nice one of Matts in the water,Old Skool pics mate well done.

p.s ya did get off the ground Tash,maybe my timing was out when i shot the ohh what a feeling pic... :lol:

They are awesome pics Peter!! Love that shot of the rear end of mine dripping with water :) They all look absolutely fantastic, loved your pics too Matt!

Great pics Peter...really nice one of Matts in the water,Old Skool pics mate well done.

p.s ya did get off the ground Tash,maybe my timing was out when i shot the ohh what a feeling pic... :lol:

Hahahah SEE I told you! :P There was a slight bit of leverage rofl

great pics everyone all cars looks mint! whoever owns the black zre i like your front lip soiler! and tash love the plates dude!!!

Yep that lip spoiler is pretty damn hot! Heheh thanks Rowan, am getting a lot of lovely comments about them which is great :) :clap:

Edited by Tash

Has there been any updates/talks between you guys in regards to the September meet? I hope something does come to fruition as I'm still gutted from missing this one haha.

Has there been any updates/talks between you guys in regards to the September meet? I hope something does come to fruition as I'm still gutted from missing this one haha.

I will start a new thread now and we can get the ball rolling :) Mods, can you please move this topic to the Past meets forum?

They are awesome pics Peter!! Love that shot of the rear end of mine dripping with water :) They all look absolutely fantastic, loved your pics too Matt!
Awesome old school shots Peter. Thanks for the effort required to put them up here, really appreciated.

My last batch just dont seem to want to upload grrr.

No worries guys!

Tash, Matt and anyone else that want good quality photos, give me a PM with your email and which photos you want and I'll send them to you.

I will start a new thread now and we can get the ball rolling :) Mods, can you please move this topic to the Past meets forum?

Good work Tash!! :clap: