[VIC] Melb August Meet Up - Coffee/Photo Shoot/Cruise?

Hahaha loving those memories!!! Can't wait to make some more on the trip to Sydney next year!! :yahoo: Hopefully there'll be quite a few of us VIC members making the trek.

Hey Kyle - reckon we meetup at say 9am?? You were out K Flat way correct?? I'll send you a text later and we can work out where to meet up and make the trip down.

Nathan - want to PM/MSN me your mobile number and I can call when we get near Sunbury?? Where would be the easiest place to meet-up? Then the three of us can cruise on into the car wash :D

Really really looking forward to this, great that you can make it johnnieboi - we'll be under the Bolte Bridge late arvo and clear out before night time so hopefully we might have it all to ourselves!

Edited by Tash

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kyle (Pimptivo)...this is the only pic i got of your car...i think we can do better.

wu5kev.jpg

also i think i see Tash,DJKOR,Tats,Matt,Zoran,MM and BG Pete doing his thing...Ahhh memories. :)

Haha there's my dog! I'd love to come down for a look at albert park if you guys don't mind (my car being an oldie and all). The car park at location D has plenty of room.

Cheers.

Matt.

Nah mate, don't mind at all, come, it's the monthly meet now. :)

tofuboi: if you can, that would be great. If not, no stress. I got a hold of my dad's old-school film SLR, will have fun with that baby! :lol:

Lee: I know you will anyway, but don't forget to bring your camera!! HAHAHA ;)

Please check, updates to first post.

Peter.

Kyle, Nathan & I have sorted out plans for the trip down :lol: Should make it to the car wash (location decided on in 1st post) a bit after 10:30am!

The more the merrier Matt, I'd love to see your 'Rolla again! As Dwee said it's our monthly meetup so all are welcome to attend!

1 more sleep... :yahoo:

Hooray!! Although I saw the weather forecast before and there is a severe wind warning for tonight and tomorrow's forecast is wind & rain :( Fingers crossed it doesn't eventuate!

Hey everyone.

Due to the other event that was running alongside this meet today (Respawn LAN for those interested, LAN computer gaming event). It's 3AM and I have been running around doing all sorts of stuff which has really drained me in these past two days. (Started Friday, had hardly any sleep!)

So just a heads up that I MAY not make the meet. I'm not saying I am not going to make it just yet but Tash if you see this before you leave in the morning. Don't ring me, I'll ring you... If you don't hear from me, just keep going to the car wash. (I might just come for the chat and atmosphere, photos would be a bit silly for me if the cars not washed haha.) I also kind of spend quite a bit of money this weekend so I'm rather broke. :(

Anyhow just so you all are aware. I MAY still make it but not sure depending on how I feel after a decent sleep!

Cheers!

Hey everyone.

Due to the other event that was running alongside this meet today (Respawn LAN for those interested, LAN computer gaming event). It's 3AM and I have been running around doing all sorts of stuff which has really drained me in these past two days. (Started Friday, had hardly any sleep!)

So just a heads up that I MAY not make the meet. I'm not saying I am not going to make it just yet but Tash if you see this before you leave in the morning. Don't ring me, I'll ring you... If you don't hear from me, just keep going to the car wash. (I might just come for the chat and atmosphere, photos would be a bit silly for me if the cars not washed haha.) I also kind of spend quite a bit of money this weekend so I'm rather broke. :(

Anyhow just so you all are aware. I MAY still make it but not sure depending on how I feel after a decent sleep!

Cheers!

No worries matey, I'll program the GPS and we'll motor on in :) Hope to catch up with you but understand if you can't make it!

Yes weather sucked. Not fun washing your car while its still raining. Had a great time guys! (and Tash). Some of us realli need to get some rims and lower our rides. *wink wink* ahem.. peter.. myself

Some nice shots there! I especially like the 'oh what a feeling' pic PURE GOLD. Thanks to all (and to those who got the show off the ground) for a great day.

Here are some of my shots.

Matt.

more to come soon...

Edited by 78_7kRolla

Hahah oh dear.. that jumping pic is awful. Damn short legs that cannot jump very high!! You caught me on the way down while the others were still mid-air *ROFL* And another incentive to keep going with my get fit campaign!

Well the weather did suck but at least it cleared up for the under-the-bridge shots :yahoo: They're looking fantastic Lee, can't believe how good that water shot of my car looks *drools* I've got some piccies too but need to do some photoshop work before they are post-worthy.

Lol and yep John, I need rims too!

Wish i was there,nice turn out and nice shots Lee. Lovin the ZRE's in the water but why you still sitting in your cars? :lol::lol:

and those Netz badges look like a pic in Japan.. Nice one ;)

Looked like a good day out guys! I'm so shattered i missed out on being in the "oh what a feeling" photo, thats AWESOME!!

Nice photo's guys :)

Hahah I'm sure that's something we can repeat!! Sorry I've gotten so carried away making a signature (with some much needed help!) I haven't bleeped out people's numberplates to post up some pics I have...If I draw a rectangle it then puts these yellow halo lines around it that it saves, so I need to work out how to just have a rectangle without the lines around it :unsure:

Looking forward to plannning the September meet-up now hehehe

Edited by Tash

Yes, weather sucked, but was so much fun! Nice meeting everyone. :)

Thanks go out to Thomas (shin0bi) and Lee (1stKill) for meet suggestions!! :toast:

Here are all the photos I took with my compact camera..not many as I was using the SLR all the time.

Once I print them out and scan them, I'll post them up! :P (Oldschool FTW right Matt?!? HAHA)

IMGP3572.jpg

IMGP3573.jpg

IMGP3574.jpg

IMGP3575.jpg

IMGP3577.jpg

You wanted water effect? You got it! :lol:

Edit:

Just realized, photos are mostly of ZRE's HAHA!

Don't worry Lee, Tash, Kyle and Matt, took heaps of photos of your cars with the SLR.

Hopefully it will turn out alright. I took like 72 shots. :clap:

Edited by dwee.

bloody awesome pics! lovin them all. Just wanna say a big thanks to peter (dwee) for planning it all and doing all the preliminary stuff. big KUDOS to you mate and to everyone else for their inputs which made it a good outcome. wasn't great weather we all know that but that didn't stop us and kudos also to the photographers, some quality shots! overall a good fun day!!

looking foward to the next meet!

cheers guys!

Edited by shin0bi

I am really glad that the meet turned out so well! I was so gutted I couldn't make it but the LAN Gaming event was just too hectic! Definately September meet though! DEFINATELY!

Loving that sig Tash, and why didnt you jump in the photo!? ;) Oh what a feelin!

Yes, weather sucked, but was so much fun! Nice meeting everyone. :)

Thanks go out to Thomas (shin0bi) and Lee (1stKill) for meet suggestions!! :toast:

Here are all the photos I took with my compact camera..not many as I was using the SLR all the time.

Once I print them out and scan them, I'll post them up! :P (Oldschool FTW right Matt?!? HAHA)

IMGP3572.jpg

IMGP3573.jpg

IMGP3574.jpg

IMGP3575.jpg

IMGP3577.jpg

You wanted water effect? You got it! :lol:

Edit:

Just realized, photos are mostly of ZRE's HAHA!

Don't worry Lee, Tash, Kyle and Matt, took heaps of photos of your cars with the SLR.

Hopefully it will turn out alright. I took like 72 shots. :clap:

haha have a look at that very last pic of your car peter and vinhs car. check out vinhs windscreen. i see a face, anyone else see it too?

IMGP3577.jpg

haha have a look at that very last pic of your car peter and vinhs car. check out vinhs windscreen. i see a face, anyone else see it too?

Yep, I see it! There's a like skull just near/above vinh's rego. Good spotting thom haha :toast:

Edit: and mods, can you please move this thread to the previous meet section thanks! :lol:

Edited by dwee.