Matt's Aurion (sorry... no creative alias)

Matt.

VIP2 looks better in the flesh than the photos... but i'll still probably end up putting the VIP1 back on and selling the VIP2. We'll see. I'll drive around for a week or so with it on and see how i go. Adding the second layer of mesh makes either grill look WAY better! :)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another reason for doing the vip2 is cause hardly anyone (if anyone at all) has it on this forum... so you'll be even more unique... :D

(other unique thing being the fact that your colour is the best one out there.. :lol:

another reason for doing the vip2 is cause hardly anyone (if anyone at all) has it on this forum... so you'll be even more unique... :D

(other unique thing being the fact that your colour is the best one out there.. :lol:

are you flirting with me?

Not after the Group buy.. In brissy, u'll see quite a few.. :lol:

well... i'll be unique for a week or so. maybe for one more meet? after that, there will just be about 10 of us being unique together :)

Broke, unemployed uni student. Repayments aren't that much... but still, every cent counts at the moment. I have another very fuel efficient piece of **** '98 nissan pulsar that i was going to sell, but it seems that it might be cheaper to keep it and sell the glorious Aurion.

Haven't made my mind up for sure yet, but it will be a sad day if it does happen.

Broke, unemployed uni student. Repayments aren't that much... but still, every cent counts at the moment. I have another very fuel efficient piece of **** '98 nissan pulsar that i was going to sell, but it seems that it might be cheaper to keep it and sell the glorious Aurion.

Haven't made my mind up for sure yet, but it will be a sad day if it does happen.

Get work like a donkey (that's how i survive, im a uni student too) and sell the Nissan pulsar! You'll miss Aurion so much you'll buy it again at certain point. Take it from a few of people in the forum here, 1 guy sold his and after a while, decided to buy another one.. :lol: , 1 guy upgraded his pre facelift ZR to facelift ZR! B) :D And the most recent one, 1 guy was in a major bad luck accident but he decided to replace it with another Aurion! :toast: :toast:

Moral: Don't sell Aurion when you know you don't want to part with it. At most, stop the modding fever and leave it as it is till you have an extra budget to spend it on ur car.

Sorry for the few people I used for example... It's fairly obvious who I'm talkin about. :ph34r: :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
UPDATE: i have come to my senses... no longer planning on selling this car :)

wise decision.. :)

Definitely a wise decision. Parting with a good car is always something that is hard to do. It's best to save yourself from the feeling of doing so by keeping it.

Unless you are selling it to get something much much better.

Unless you are selling it to get something much much better.

Like a silver TRD?? :spiteful:

Best decision u've ever made in ur teenage time I should say. B) . Do your mod slow...But sure.. ;)

Teenage time????? that was awhile ago...

• 4 weeks later...

Right... when my old car sells (hopefully soon!!) I'm going to spend a bit of money on the Aurion. I'm trying to do decide what to do first. As I've complained about before, I'm now a uni student with limited funds, so I need to choose wisely. Window tinting is a definite. I am thinking of going down the path of Strut & Sway bars but am not sure if this should be the next highest thing on my list. A speaker replacement is another choice (a bit cheaper than the strut/sway bars), but I'm not sure how much of an improvement I'll notice without an Amp & Sub. I'm not particularly interested in getting a sub as I use my boot too much to lose the space!

Ideas? Opinions?

If you were to ask me, I'd be suggesting the Ultra Racing gear. That will give you some great driving pleasure.

But then again, I really love to drive, so I guess it comes down to what your preferences are.

If the options are between those 2, I'd say go the Ultra racing bars. Im lookin to get one myself. If not, get the K&N filter... It's Roar!!

Window tinting has just become even more of a priority... I installed white LED lights this afternoon. I just went out to see what it looks like at night - my car glows! So fricken bright!

Edited by mattmcd1

Window tinting has just become even more of a priority...

Yeah, couldn't agree more. Tinting is always something you have to have. When my last Sportivo got registered, it was in the tinting shop the very next morning.

Just don't get a 15-20% tint. It looks f***ing cool, but is a real pain to drive at night with.

I white LED lights this afternoon. I just went out to see what it looks like at night - my car glows! So fricken bright!

You should come out to the meet this Thursday. I've finally fitted my footwell lights, now with the rears brighter than they were in my Sportivo. If you think your car glows, you should see mine :lol: Totals up to 186 LED's to provide my internal white illumination.

You should come out to the meet this Thursday. I've finally fitted my footwell lights, now with the rears brighter than they were in my Sportivo. If you think your car glows, you should see mine :lol: Totals up to 186 LED's to provide my internal white illumination.

Yep... I'm planning on coming along this week. Little brother will probably come with his Supra as well. You can all give me a list of suggested mods then :)

Yep... I'm planning on coming along this week. Little brother will probably come with his Supra as well. You can all give me a list of suggested mods then :)

Oh.. Some1 gonna go broke real fast. Good thing about not being a Brissy, is that less poisons. Care for people like Ingres. 3 days in Sydney, he pointed out evry single thing that is not right with my Interiors.. LOL! It's a good thing, but again not good for my pocket.

The **** thing for not being one, is that you can't really see some of the good Aurions and the experts there.