2010 TOCAU ANNUAL NATIONAL MEET- SHOW AND SHINE RESULTS ARE UP

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was going to say you will do far less damage to your car at the National Meet but then I just realised who I was replying too..... :P :P

Cars are not comparable to Mrs and of course isn't meant to be pampered or haven't you already know that Brenden ???

:P :P :P :P

Drive it like how its made for !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeh...if anyone needs a lift and wants to be codriver wile i kip. i got seats

9hrs of sitting in recaros OMFG, back problems for life

I've did 14 hours ++ covering over 900KMs in mine .... that was ok ....

But I'm not as big as you ..... ;)

The Brisbane crew should eventually organise a time that we can drive down together if that is something we want to do.

Are you sure about this Daryl... i mean, MOST of us like our licenses, and dont really want to sit on the speed you were doing last year LOL XD

Still thinking whether to go or not :o

Evo

Considering going, but the biggest hit is going to be accommodation.

My brother lives out in Singleton a few hours away but I wonder if this is a feasible option or not...

Considering going, but the biggest hit is going to be accommodation.

My brother lives out in Singleton a few hours away but I wonder if this is a feasible option or not...

Most of us are going to stay the the F1, its like $70 a night for the room, so shack up with sombody and cut that in half.

so shack up with sombody and cut that in half.

Or 4

The noise, and the smell after we were there :lol:

And Guni-gu-gu, I'd do the Tassie track day too if I was down your way :lol:

Oh Pete, ensure there are ample KK runs planned. We need to do some midnight runs to find an open KK :P

What are some of the suburbs central to the meet? the missus wants to stay at the Chifley Penrith Panthers is this going to be close enough?

It's a 40 minute drive from Wentworthville where I think the others are staying.

Really outter west lol

Edited by KevO

1stkill - can i suggest you stay with the group that northy was talking about. Just make it easy to collect people and cruise together to locations.

I understand if you want some interdependence (and some quite nights :P). The Chifley Penrith Panthers is about 30-40mins away for the F1.

If you want to be close, I suggest looking in & around Parramatta. It all comes down to your budget really.

The guys are staying at location D on the map supplied Clicky and i live between Parramatta and and "D"

Any other questions, please ask :)

The Chifley at Penrith Panther's a really nice place though. They just completed the renovations and the drive from there to Wentworthville isn't bad.

Around 40 or so kilometres are on the M4 (now toll free) haha

What are some of the suburbs central to the meet? the missus wants to stay at the Chifley Penrith Panthers is this going to be close enough?

That place is pretty FLASH!!! Its 10Mins from my house.... If ur here on the friday nite, u n ur mrs should come to EMBASSY!!!!! I Dj there.. Its pretty goooooooood for a local spot....

yeh...if anyone needs a lift and wants to be codriver wile i kip. i got seats

Same goes for me a well. Having a passenger is the most helpful thing to have when driving long distances. Someone to talk to helps keep you alert. Also useful when travelling in packs since if I was driving on my own, I would take the occasional powernap in a truck bay which would mess up the whole travelling arrangement.

9hrs of sitting in recaros OMFG, back problems for life

Ahhh... the one thing I love about the Aurion. 16+ hours non-stop interstate driving and it doesn't mess your back up... in the short term anyways.

Are you sure about this Daryl... i mean, MOST of us like our licenses, and dont really want to sit on the speed you were doing last year LOL XD

I'll be sticking to the speed limit... maybe up to 10km/h over. Can't afford any tickets really. Plus the more I've done interstate driving, the more I like to take it easy.

Ahhh... the one thing I love about the Aurion. 16+ hours non-stop interstate driving and it doesn't mess your back up... in the short term anyways.

this... its so comfy i was able to sleep at 200+...

I'm a maybe dependent on whether my mate can get time off work and drive down in the 1JZ Cressida :D

a mate of mine may be coming with me... so i should be fine for a passenger, otherwise, if trav isnt keen to come with me, i'll be looking for another ballast......i mean passenger.. :P

i seriously doubt i'll be able to do the drive by myself... i'll definitely need another driver.. :)

1stkill - can i suggest you stay with the group that northy was talking about. Just make it easy to collect people and cruise together to locations.

I understand if you want some interdependence (and some quite nights :P). The Chifley Penrith Panthers is about 30-40mins away for the F1.

If you want to be close, I suggest looking in & around Parramatta. It all comes down to your budget really.

The guys are staying at location D on the map supplied Clicky and i live between Parramatta and and "D"

Any other questions, please ask :)

Cheers guys for the advice :)

G'day Pete...i would love to camp with the lads,i think/know it would be a blast but unfortunatley the missus is with me on this trip and she is visiting her sister in Penrith while i do my TOCAU thing (i've gotta be a bit flexible) so i was trying to find somewhere pretty central to both.I guess somewhere around Parramatta would be ok.

p.s staying with her sister & husband and 4 kids is also out of the question. :nono:

Of course I'm in....

Commuting between the 'gong and Sydney but I should be able to make it work. Pete let me know if you need a hand with the airport run on Friday night.

Of course I'm in....

Commuting between the 'gong and Sydney but I should be able to make it work. Pete let me know if you need a hand with the airport run on Friday night.

Shot gun front seat with Tats!

Granted, but as per the Melbourne trip, we stop for photos with any "red" related signs we come across :lol:

Granted, but as per the Melbourne trip, we stop for photos with any "red" related signs we come across :lol:

Of course. There is a sign up at Bowen I need to get my photo next to as well, if you're up for a drive?

This time I'll remember to take my sunnies with me.

HI ALL!!!

The list is looking very nice so far!!!

Here is a clip Pete threw together to get us all excited !!!

Its a promo clip for the club highlighting the last 3 annual meets and some other club events in the past.

ENJOY!!