Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pubbing ftw

we'll head out to ol' Sydney town "The Rocks area"

There are heaps of pubs there.

Ps: SYD peeps, who want to do a test run of that! :P

PM me :)

Heheh definitely up for a night of going out - somewhere with good tunes, good drinks and then the good times are guaranteed! :D I definitely vote you should do a test run Pete lol

Getting much much closer now :yahoo:

I should be in for Friday night.... I will probably bring the Cappuccino if that is cool with everyone (after driving the Rolla all week I like to mix it up)

I will be putting the Cappa on display on Saturday since they will be 40 thousand Corollas.

I will bring the Corolla on Sunday to Wisemens Ferry.

Looking forward to it!

We are definitely up for a night out in the city too!!

I don't drink either so most likely having the 8 seater car will be the designated driver.... LOL!! So Mark can drink.

Any of you out there have a bus they want me to drive LOL!!

I don't drink either so most likely having the 8 seater car will be the designated driver.... LOL!! So Mark can drink.

Lol no I don't have a bus, but when you find one I'll book one of the passenger spots!! :D

shotgun a seat!

Is this a pub crawl or a meet :P

little from column A, little from column B!

Still lacking in the vic camp

COME ON GUYS AND GALS!

I will try one more time and speak to the zre boys about it seriously. I just need one of them to say 'yes' and we should be all in then. Im keen but dont want to be lone ranger. lol

Still lacking in the vic camp

COME ON GUYS AND GALS!

I will try one more time and speak to the zre boys about it seriously. I just need one of them to say 'yes' and we should be all in then. Im keen but dont want to be lone ranger. lol

:yahoo: Put your foot down, its only 9hrs up the road ;)

I drove to Mel for a coffee once(Londsdale St) then back home......

Johnnie, I can confirm if I can come or not as soon as I receive my uni exam timetable!

If I can't, I was planning to come up to syd to visit family friends after exams! :D

Peter.

would love to join to c soo many pimped corollas and others :spiteful: but F&*! thats a long trip..... :(

If my mates can drive an eBay-special Datsun from Sunbury to Sydney with no issues, what's stopping you?

I did Syd->Mel return twice last year in a car 10 years older than yours. Harden up :)

Johnnie, I can confirm if I can come or not as soon as I receive my uni exam timetable!

If I can't, I was planning to come up to syd to visit family friends after exams! :D

Peter.

Let me know asap. See if it could be me, you, tom and jay.

Peter.

Let me know asap. See if it could be me, you, tom and jay.

Hope the exams pan out, I need some more Victorian faces up there with me hehehehe

So so excited and have started counting down the days until my holidays and the meet :D

would love to join to c soo many pimped corollas and others :spiteful: but F&*! thats a long trip..... :(

If my mates can drive an eBay-special Datsun from Sunbury to Sydney with no issues, what's stopping you?

I did Syd->Mel return twice last year in a car 10 years older than yours. Harden up :)

I agree mate it's not that far...so much for all these wicked/modded rides in Vic,seems there to fragile to do roughly a 2000km road trip. :whistling:

Come on Vic members as Tats suggests make an effort,this is becoming a little embarrassing with our numbers so far,i'm hoping for a bigger number as we get closer to the date.

and i hope i don't read the enevitable posts when it's all over and we are all talking about what a great time we had,you know how they go....ohhh man spewing i didn't make this,looks like you guys had fun (errr yeah),can't wait for the next one (my personal fav),damn i missed it i slept in,ect ect. :P

I'm kind of Mexican Tash, i mean i live in VIC, but im from NSWand the car is rego'd there

Hahahah no you don't count Trent :P

I agree mate it's not that far...so much for all these wicked/modded rides in Vic,seems there to fragile to do roughly a 2000km road trip. :whistling:

Come on Vic members as Tats suggests make an effort,this is becoming a little embarrassing with our numbers so far,i'm hoping for a bigger number as we get closer to the date.

and i hope i don't read the enevitable posts when it's all over and we are all talking about what a great time we had,you know how they go....ohhh man spewing i didn't make this,looks like you guys had fun (errr yeah),can't wait for the next one (my personal fav),damn i missed it i slept in,ect ect. :P

Totally agree Lee - even if you can't/don't want to drive up there surely there are some pretty reasonable air fares going. I mean QLD'ers made it to the Vic meet for goodness sake. If we can't get to Sydney then yeah, there's something wrong.

I reckon those posts afterward should be deleted lol Only allowed to post if you actually went heheheh

Either way I'm sure this is going to be an outstanding event with a great turnout, I can't wait to see what these surprise categories are! Can tell I'll be spending a lot of my weekends until then doing A LOT of work with the Camry to get her looking schmick :D Unfortunately no cash for mods now until after the meet, all funds going towards the trip - but well worth it!!