2010 TOCAU ANNUAL NATIONAL MEET- SHOW AND SHINE RESULTS ARE UP

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when is brisbane croud booking?

I can't speak for the others, but I am going to have a chat with Ash about it on Thursday.

We are looking for something abit more... refined and will be discussing our options. Fingers crossed they offer more than just a single double bed config!

We'll be booking soon, even if I can't make it.

I think I'll make this meet too. Count another Aurion to the Sydnians. And prolly this week's monthly meet. Need to familiarize myself with several NSW faces.. :lol:.

I'm glad to help to find some accommodations like for the Brisbane group. I know several good comfy and convenient places. :)

Hi All!!

I am pleased to announce that CASTROL AUSTRALIA our forum sponsor is now offficially supporting our Show and Shine and will be donating prizes too!!!

:toast::yahoo::toast::yahoo::toast::yahoo::toast::yahoo::toast::clap:

Oh and this wasn't the secret i still have a secret.....all will be revealed at the Show and Shine :D

Sorry guys, just got my uni exam timetable and found out I won't be able to make it. My first exam is on the 15th (hard subject too!), was hoping exams were later, so I can come.. <_<

On a brighter note, I'm planning to come to Sydney after exams anyway, so meet up with you Syd guys then!! :D

Peter.

Well boys and girls I have to face the realisation that this will be the first nat meet I wont be in attendance :( I simply just have a hell of a lot to contend with work wise as well as study and trying to finish renovating my house to have it on the market by end of June. Plus in early July I am off to Vanuatu to donate my time to help those a little more needy than I helping build churches, schools, handing out clothing etc in some of the poorer areas outside Port Vila.

Somebody else will definately have to dance with the ladies at Hooters as the masked man from the last Sydney nat meet has told me he is unable to attend and do the dancing this year too.....