2010 TOCAU ANNUAL NATIONAL MEET- SHOW AND SHINE RESULTS ARE UP

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we should have a section for the most unique supercharged Camry(if i manage to get it finished) tongue.gif

It would go to you or me. Probably the first TRD Gen5 VS (the first?) Vortech'ed Gen3. Sorry to Anthony, RelishGTP and others for having Gen4's.

I find out whether I go or not tomorrow. Exam timetable is released.

Man... I'm getting excited. Unfortunately I have to work on the Friday but have managed to get work to give me an early finish. I should be leaving the Gold Coast around 11am-12pm.

I wonder if I can make it there in 8.5 hours* so I can go out for dinner when I get there. Would be a bit of a disappointment if I can't, but unfortunately that's that way it might have to be.

* Without getting booked

Man... I'm getting excited. Unfortunately I have to work on the Friday but have managed to get work to give me an early finish. I should be leaving the Gold Coast around 11am-12pm.

I wonder if I can make it there in 8.5 hours* so I can go out for dinner when I get there. Would be a bit of a disappointment if I can't, but unfortunately that's that way it might have to be.

* Without getting booked

8.5 hours would seriously be pushing it, took about that long to get from the GC to Newcastle when we came back a couple of months ago, and it's an extra hour and a half to Sydney from here.

Would depend on stops/driver changes/speed/traffic though, and the state of the roadworks.

can we make a thread for the brissie people to organise when/where we are meeting up to drive down to sydney?

it'd be cool if we could all drive down together...

plus then, if we speed and i'm at the back, i can pretend i'm not with you guys and just keep driving... :P HAHAHA

yeah thatd be pushing it Daryl, im leaving Albury/Wodonga at about 3:30pm so that would be 5 hrs straight to get to Sydney which would be pushing it.

Sweet, good to see Andrew.

Is there a carwash or somewhere to wash the car around Castle Hill Toyota or Crowne Plaza Norwest Sydney? whistling.gif

There is one attached the the Shell on Norwest Bvd in Baulkham Hills.

HERE

It seems popular during the day when I walk past it for lunch.

can we make a thread for the brissie people to organise when/where we are meeting up to drive down to sydney?

it'd be cool if we could all drive down together...

plus then, if we speed and i'm at the back, i can pretend i'm not with you guys and just keep driving... :P HAHAHA

I am with Ash ... have the brissy boys decide on where to stay and such? i absolutely have no clue when we are heading down.. would be nice if everyone can go together, seems like there are quite a number of us heading down.. really looking forward to the drive..

Is there a carwash or somewhere to wash the car around Castle Hill Toyota or Crowne Plaza Norwest Sydney? whistling.gif

HERE

Sydney Car Wash: Baulkham Hills

HERE

Its popular all the time, you get all sorts in and around there hahaha...

There is a carwash @ Dural Hungry Jacks too ;)

HI ALL!!

Hope all of you have already booked your accommodation??

I have just received confirmation emails from all 3 of our sponsors and let me tell you the prizes are AWESOME!!!! Such a shame none of them will be coming home with us!! LOL! and to make things clear on how awesome these prizes are.....lets just say they don't even fit in the prado with no kids and the seats all up!!.

The trophies are almost ready and will be proofing them next week :D

Truely gonna be an awesome and most unforgettable event!!!!!

Don't forget to ensure all your cars are in A1 condition as there are 3 surprise categories!!!

Oh and don't forget i also have a surprise for those who attend on the day of the show and shine!!

Wow!!! i can't wait!!

LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!!!

Woohoo!! Cheers Mish - can't WAIT to see what all the surprises are!! The Camry will be there and looking mint :D It's going to be one helluva weekend, can't wait to see you all there and meet some new faces :yahoo:

well no point in me putting my car in the show... daryl's trd will always be 2000% cleaner than what i could ever get mine to... :lol:

i'll park my car around the corner two blocks away so i dont get embarressed... :lol:

well no point in me putting my car in the show... daryl's trd will always be 2000% cleaner than what i could ever get mine to... :lol:

i'll park my car around the corner two blocks away so i dont get embarressed... :lol:

Hahaha - thanks for reminding me! :lol: