[VIC] MONTHLY MEET - MAY 16TH SUNDAY

WHERE TO EAT GUYS AND GIRLS??  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thats unlucky! Sorry to hear that man.

thanks moite, on a positive note though, if i get my car camera mount before this sunday, i can borrow my parents video camera and record all the action on the roads muhaha :D

make it happen.... B)

haha yeah, already bought it and waiting delivery, they are in melbourne so it shouldn't be long :) i'm sure others will take lots of photos so i'll scab them off the others :P

but i cant wait for the great ocean road cruise... :spiteful: i'll capture the WHOLE cruise on camera... i'll shift the date abit sooner if tash's friends don't fill in the previous months prior to spring months. have u read it yet 1st kill? :)

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Might as well shift it forwards if you want to - I'll be away most of June so wouldn't be able to do a recon run for anything up my way until July anyway lol

Attendance list is still looking great, hope we don't have a lot of people drop out before the main event. I'm champing at the bit to get down there, never been to the Dandenongs so it'll be a good run :D Oh and someone pretty please bring some tools (I'm looking at you Nathan :P) if they fancy putting my new tail lights on for me lol :yahoo:

haha that means all u guys are in for the great ocean road run? i think i might even do it sooner maybe august... :)

Just hope for a nice sunny day.. for this weekends meet and your GOR one too!

I've got some tools I'll bring for ya tash! Shouldn't be too hard to do.....Unless theres lots of sikaflex holding the lights in. Then they are a real bitch to get out :angry: I gave up on my 200sx and returned the lights I had, and now I put STI tail lights in the rex and had no problems at all.

I've got some tools I'll bring for ya tash! Shouldn't be too hard to do.....Unless theres lots of sikaflex holding the lights in. Then they are a real bitch to get out :angry: I gave up on my 200sx and returned the lights I had, and now I put STI tail lights in the rex and had no problems at all.

Hooray!! I figured with everyone going along there wouldn't be any shortage of willing/able hands :D Hahah well I hope it's easy too, I have heard it's meant to be pretty much a straight swap.

yeah it should be. Just that from factory they use the black sikaflex stuff like a glue/sealant and its the stickiest s**t ever!! They use it to stick on side skirt body kits and what not. Its like a silicone. We'll be right. There's enough people around to help out ;) What lights you got? Black LED's or something?

Nah they're clear LED the whole way around - set imported from the states that was on another Camry for about 3 months. I was gunna import some smoked ones myself but the price of these was too good to resist lol Figure I will put them on clear and can always tint them later :)

but if we decide a little bit more driving is in order i know most of the roads up there pretty well.. and would happily lead a group of spirited drivers to some good spots.

where r u thinking of taking us? :spiteful:

but if we decide a little bit more driving is in order i know most of the roads up there pretty well.. and would happily lead a group of spirited drivers to some good spots.

heheh yeah i will take whoever can keep up with me.

i'm on it :spiteful:

As it stands, I might not make this but will come for the start/meet. Family commitments just cropped up <_<

ahh thats alright, at least u can see us all at the start! :D

can i come to ur house and see if my right abs kicks in when i drive in ur driveway? LOL :D

edit: guys i bought a new camera on ebay, so should be getting that by the end of the week! :yahoo: photos galore! :D

Edited by Kenshin X

As it stands, I might not make this but will come for the start/meet. Family commitments just cropped up <_<

Oh no, that's no good :( But great that you can still come and say g'day beforehand cos I need to grab that wax kit off you hahahahah!

Sounds like there'll be plenty of cameras at this meet which is always awesome :D Some spirited driving towards the end will be good also, although I'll hang out toward the back and take it easy this time, take in more of the scenery hahah

Oh no, that's no good :( But great that you can still come and say g'day beforehand cos I need to grab that wax kit off you hahahahah!

Sounds like there'll be plenty of cameras at this meet which is always awesome :D Some spirited driving towards the end will be good also, although I'll hang out toward the back and take it easy this time, take in more of the scenery hahah

You just want to sit in front of my car which will be equipped with a GoPro Motorsports HERO HD Camera. :P

You just want to sit in front of my car which will be equipped with a GoPro Motorsports HERO HD Camera. :P

gopro motor.... what!? i'll just stick with my cheap 20 dollar suction mount, good enough for track and good enough for cruise use :lol:

gopro motor.... what!? i'll just stick with my cheap 20 dollar suction mount, good enough for track and good enough for cruise use :lol:

Here :P

I have you covered. jk man :P

Lol... perhaps :P Especially with the new tail lights in :D

GG for us zre's then

im sweet and looking forward to it...car has bit of an oil leak but as andy said an oil leak shouldnt slow down a 4age :)....will bring some oil incase gets bad. So from reading first post is it still the meet at bottom of mountain 1299 ferntree gully road ?

Anyone leaving from around the south morang, doreen, diamond creek, doncaster area ? as we can form a group and leave from there.

Cheers

im sweet and looking forward to it...car has bit of an oil leak but as andy said an oil leak shouldnt slow down a 4age :)....will bring some oil incase gets bad. So from reading first post is it still the meet at bottom of mountain 1299 ferntree gully road ?

Anyone leaving from around the south morang, doreen, diamond creek, doncaster area ? as we can form a group and leave from there.

Cheers

yeah from burwood highway, u turn into the mt dandenong road and immediately to ur left u drive in the car park...

how bad is the oil leak?