[VIC] MONTHLY MEET - MAY 16TH SUNDAY

WHERE TO EAT GUYS AND GIRLS??  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Meeting up around at the bottom of the mountain at 11.30am-12pm sounds good.

An important note is that to eat at SkyHigh, we should book soon! So in that sense, for those people who are watching this thread and have not decided/put their name down, please do so ASAP! :)

About cruising to Diamond Creek via Kinglake, it will about 1hr 40mins - 2hrs from SkyHigh. I have no problem with this! Sounds good! :D I will probably leave from Mount Dandenong, as I got heaps of uni work to do.. <_<

Tash, keep working on that route! I'm sure the majority of us would not mind a drive up that way! :clap:

2nd recon run is still going ahead on this Sunday.

Peter.

wOOOHOOO whos coming? what time we meet up? :P

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't you say you were free from 12 noon? So around then??

Not sure who else is coming on recon run. Johnnie? Thomas? Guni? :P:P

im scared of guni, i nearly threw up in his car last time LOL jk :P

sounds good to me! where do we meet up?

edit: might rock up wid john, he lives 1 min away from me LOL

Edited by Kenshin X

Meet where we are supposed to meet up on the day of the cruise? What time can you get there you reckon?

Burwood Hwy entrance, carpark is to the left! :)

ummm if i leave at 11.30 to 12pm i'd be there in 45 mins if traffic allows me, or 30 mins even...yep i know exactly where u talking about. the start of one of my videos of mt dandenong u just see it on the left :)

the route ur taking is still residential right? or are there some parts of the way thats forest and hill climb/down hill?

Okay, I'll meet you there around 12.30?

Some parts are residential, some are not. :D

awesome, can't wait to see how it goes, where do u reside? near there? greeny rich area :spiteful:

Hey guys i'm inclined to help organise the next cruise, if people like it to be the great ocean road. the cruise will most likely take the whole day. rough idea:

1) meet up in brimbank behind supercheap auto, there is a car wash nearby if people wanna get dirty before we go...

2) most likely an earlier start about 8am meet up and breakfast 9am start to roll

3) get on the freeway through (M1) geelong and have breakfast/snack or just skip through

4) get on the B100 highway and enjoy the day ride through to a small town (forgot the name). and have a rest, snack etc. OMG BEST BAKERY THERE! :P

5) continue on to port campbell/12 apostles (try to be sensible on the roads at this time, almost crashed into some punk turning a corner on the road :angry:)

6) should be around 4 to 5 hours before we get there.

7) photos, enjoy scenery etc.

8) by dark (around 6, 7 or 8) drive home should take around 3 hours non-stop. (abit of spirited driving guys :lol:)

any ideas i'll be making another thread soon, just giving people the heads up

time would be around the winter months so we dont get cars blowing up in warm weather :P

remember the towns, even the small ones have speed cameras. take care driving through here :)

open for suggestions guys :)

cheers

I live in North Dandenong, which is about 35mins away from Mount Dandenong.

About the next cruise, it sounds good. But I think we should see if Tash has one organised by then first. (Probably no June monthly meet due to National Meet) We definitely owe her a drive. :)

Hey guys i'm inclined to help organise the next cruise, if people like it to be the great ocean road. the cruise will most likely take the whole day. rough idea:

1) meet up in brimbank behind supercheap auto, there is a car wash nearby if people wanna get dirty before we go...

2) most likely an earlier start about 8am meet up and breakfast 9am start to roll

3) get on the freeway through (M1) geelong and have breakfast/snack or just skip through

4) get on the B100 highway and enjoy the day ride through to a small town (forgot the name). and have a rest, snack etc. OMG BEST BAKERY THERE! :P

5) continue on to port campbell/12 apostles (try to be sensible on the roads at this time, almost crashed into some punk turning a corner on the road :angry:)

6) should be around 4 to 5 hours before we get there.

7) photos, enjoy scenery etc.

8) by dark (around 6, 7 or 8) drive home should take around 3 hours non-stop. (abit of spirited driving guys :lol:)

any ideas i'll be making another thread soon, just giving people the heads up

time would be around the winter months so we dont get cars blowing up in warm weather :P

remember the towns, even the small ones have speed cameras. take care driving through here :)

open for suggestions guys :)

cheers

About the next cruise, it sounds good. But I think we should see if Tash has one organised by then first. (Probably no June monthly meet due to National Meet) We definitely owe her a drive. :)

yeah i was thinking august even september when my parents are gone for 2 weeks, THEN i will be free every weekend :)

edit: don't worry, ladies first :lol::toast:

Edited by Kenshin X

yeah i was thinking august even september when my parents are gone for 2 weeks, THEN i will be free every weekend :)

edit: don't worry, ladies first :lol::toast:

Lol ladies better be first! :P Although the pressure is on now to come up with a cruise route! How about tentatively we put James' next, for July (as he had some stuff in mind), "mine" and Nathan's in August, and then Kenshin's in September? Alhough that's the future so we've got plenty of time to suss it all out ;)

Recon run for this Sunday sounds awesome, thanks again to those sussing it out and doing the ground work. Then Johnny will be able to update the first post again with some more concrete details :D (I like to be organised early lol) I like the idea of meeting by midday, up the mountain for lunch and photos, and then a good drive in the afternoon :)

Also, woohoo for 20 cars!! If we can get all 20 there the day of the meet that'll be absolutely awesome :D

Lol ladies better be first! :P

trust me...<_< i know this very well ;)

and then Kenshin's in September? Alhough that's the future so we've got plenty of time to suss it all out ;)

argh too late to back out now? jk :P

Recon run for this Sunday sounds awesome, thanks again to those sussing it out and doing the ground work. Then Johnny will be able to update the first post again with some more concrete details :D (I like to be organised early lol) I like the idea of meeting by midday, up the mountain for lunch and photos, and then a good drive in the afternoon :)

imma comin' biatches :P

If we can get all 20 there the day of the meet that'll be absolutely awesome :D

i still want 30!!! i wanna hold up the tourist buses LOL :lol: and i want to see the look on peoples faces when they see sexii cars rolls past lolllz

1. johnnieboi

2. private number

3. dwee

4. Tofuboi

5. Jaderd

6. Guni?

7. tru-star

8. Tash

9. Kenshin X +1

10.jdmwhore

11.SportivoPSI + WRX

12.Lee?

13. Evil twin +1

14. Shinobi

15. Le.vinh.zr (quite possible)

16. Jskill (quite possible) +1?

17. my friend adam with white 2010 facelift zre ascent??

18. tomee's mate with white sportivo??

19. dyslexik

20. Grant

Who are bringing their +1's?! :P (besides Eviltwin & Kenshin X)

They are about 18 people (not cars) confirmed, so that's 18 spots needed to be booked at SkyHigh so far..

Peter.

Edited by dwee.

Final meet point is bottom of mountain, Burwood highway entrance. But if you want.. a few of us will meet in sunshine beforehand at 9.20am for carwash and head up there together. Its up to you.

I'll let you know pete about sunday.. hopefully im not too hungover.. i should be able to make it though

Edited by johnnieboi

hopefully im not too hungover.. i should be able to make it though

dw, if u r just hop in my car and i'll drive... just dont chuck in my car though, my windows don't wind down fast enough to cater for hungover people :lol:

hopefully im not too hungover.. i should be able to make it though

dw, if u r just hop in my car and i'll drive... just dont chuck in my car though, my windows don't wind down fast enough to cater for hungover people :lol:

Yeah, you drive him. He will definitely won't last the first corner if he's with me! :P

On a more serious note, we need numbers if we are going to eat at SkyHigh!

Edited by dwee.

Damn, defs looking forward to this run. Cant wait to meet all you fellas for the first time! Ill be rolling with the girlfriend and her SLR cam :yahoo:

Since the date is rapidly coming up, could the 1st post be edited with firm details? Including the premeet for the westside fellas? No offence to anyone, im just really confused about whats going on LOL

mind if i tag along?? its a open free day for me this sun well after 12.30 though..

Trung

No offence to anyone, im just really confused about whats going on LOL

thats it, outside now me and u :spiteful:

premeet is on sunday after 12pm right duy? where r u coming from trung? we might all go together if thats the case... if john requires a lift i will go back to pick him up. if not i'll be going from quang minh temple in braybrook...

Check 1st post brah. For the main meet on the 16th if you want to meet up with a few of us.. we'll be meeting at sunshine vic roads carpark; 9.20am. Go for carwash then leave and head to dandenong together.

premeet is on sunday after 12pm right duy? where r u coming from trung? we might all go together if thats the case... if john requires a lift i will go back to pick him up. if not i'll be going from quang minh temple in braybrook...

see how im feeling that morning.. should be ok. i got ur number so i'll definitely let you know if anything.

Edited by johnnieboi

CONFIRMATION OF NUMBERS FOR SKYHIGH:

1. Johnnieboi

2. private number

3. dwee

4. Tofuboi

5. Jaderd

6. Guni?

7. tru-star

8. Tash

9. Kenshin X +1

10.jdmwhore

11.SportivoPSI + WRX

12.Lee?

13. Evil twin +1

14. Shinobi

15. Le.vinh.zr (quite possible)?

17. my friend adam with white 2010 facelift zre ascent

18. tomee's mate with white sportivo

19. dyslexik

20. Grant

23ish?? Should we book for 25 or 30 just in case??

Edited by johnnieboi

CONFIRMATION OF NUMBERS FOR SKYHIGH:

1. Johnnieboi

2. private number

3. dwee

4. Tofuboi

5. Jaderd

6. Guni?

7. tru-star

8. Tash

9. Kenshin X +1

10.jdmwhore

11.SportivoPSI + WRX

12.Lee?

13. Evil twin +1

14. Shinobi

15. Le.vinh.zr (quite possible)?

17. my friend adam with white 2010 facelift zre ascent

18. tomee's mate with white sportivo

19. dyslexik

20. Grant

23ish?? Should we book for 25 or 30 just in case??

i reckon 30 just in case, how many can fit on the top part at one time?

im in southeastern suburb - clayton south area, i can just go straight there??to the same meet point bottom of the mountain??1299 Burwood Hwy, Upper Ferntree Gully, VIC, Australia??

It seems like everyone is from the other side of Melbourne from me. Why can't it ever be around the broady area :P

shinobis from broady area :D

Edited by Kenshin X