[VIC] MONTHLY MEET - MAY 16TH SUNDAY

WHERE TO EAT GUYS AND GIRLS??  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

can i tag along if i decide to head down there? still trying to toss up dates with the other half we are still undecided and where we are going to go and stay..any recommendations on accomadation around the melb area jsut outside of the city?

Of course you can come charlie! Anytime mate!! Depends on how long you stay. If its just a short time. Any motel could do? Or hotel if you want to spend more. Look online. If i had my house i'd invite you to stay. lol. Even if you come down on another date, buzz one of us boys and we'll meet up, take you out.

Hrmmm. I think we'll have to push this months meet to next month. This month seems a busy one for most. How about i throw a date out there. MAY 16th Sunday? I mite do a lil cruise up there first to scope things out. Anyone free this sunday to check things out? If not, i'll still go myself.

I thought we're installing CAI's this Sunday? :P

I'm good for the 16th!

Charlie, you're more than welcome to tag along! :D

Oh yeah woops. Better scrap that then. Maybe install cai's then cruise around eh. at 5-6krpm like you pete. :P

Edited by johnnieboi

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah 16th is okay for me too :) Would have happily helped do a recon run (except can't this weekend) but it's a fair bit of travelling for me. Wish there were nicer areas to drive closer my way lol

No moving photography from me though if the 16th is a goer cos Barb will be in Bali, so someone else should get a passenger to do some photography!

Edited by Tash

Tash, didn't we decide the next one was going to be down your way? Fair for you, always driving down this way for all the monthly meets so far. Maybe the next one after the national meet? :P

Peter.

Tash, didn't we decide the next one was going to be down your way? Fair for you, always driving down this way for all the monthly meets so far. Maybe the next one after the national meet? :P

Peter.

Hahaha I think we did, the only problem is there's not many interesting roads my way, although I can't vouch for the Macedon area - Nathan and I are thinking of checking it out one weekend. So yeah maybe one of these next times we'll make it so! Lol

Definately coming along! Which ever Sunday you make it, we'll be there. Megan can drive the rolla this time, and i'll bring the rexy! :D

Excellent! Would be great to see you guys again, and I'd love to see the rexy in person :D Might not be a totally spirited drive from me this time around though as I may have some very precious cargo on board (LED tails) hehehe

We gunna lock in the 16th?

Hahaha I think we did, the only problem is there's not many interesting roads my way, although I can't vouch for the Macedon area - Nathan and I are thinking of checking it out one weekend. So yeah maybe one of these next times we'll make it so! Lol

Interesting? It can just be lovely views, nice drive and nice places to take some snaps. Doesn't have to be a spirited drive.. :)

as I may have some very precious cargo on board (LED tails) hehehe

ooooOOoo ;)

Yeah we'll lock it in Tash. May 16th! Sunday. I'll try find some time to head down there first and check things out

Woooo!!

See what time it is, we can always eat on the mountain (Sky High, other restaurants etc), BYO & eat in BBQ areas or eat somewhere else after.

Yeah we'll lock it in Tash. May 16th! Sunday. I'll try find some time to head down there first and check things out

Awesome!! Really really looking forward to it :D You better update the thread title now hehehehe Thanks again for organising too, if we all share the load and help out each other it really shouldn't be hard to get something regular happening :) Looking forward to the results of the recon run!

Interesting? It can just be lovely views, nice drive and nice places to take some snaps. Doesn't have to be a spirited drive.. :)

Hahah well that's the hard part, I've been looking for ways to go where the scenery and that is the key but am struggling to come up with any concrete ideas. Working on it though ;)

as I may have some very precious cargo on board (LED tails) hehehe

ooooOOoo ;)

Hahaha change that from 'may' to 'will' :D Just gotta lay down the deposit on pay day (Wednesday) and they're mine - will pick 'em up before we meet up for the cruise.

Edited by Tash

Wait, I forgot to add, long walks on the beach! :toast:

Sounds good, can't wait! Might have an extra mod on by then.. :D

Wait, I forgot to add, long walks on the beach! :toast:

Sounds good, can't wait! Might have an extra mod on by then.. :D

Hahah well if there's a beach in/near Bendigo I'm definitely missing out! :P

Ooo, nice! I wanna know what it is now!! :D

I can't beleive I haven't said anything in this thread yet!

That date shouldn't be a big problem for myself, Tash and I had a talk about it last night. I have tomorrow off work so I'll be sporting a new mod which I am not disclosing yet (unless you've looked in the 'what did you do to your car today' thread, then you know), Tash knows but she's been sworn to secrecy. :P

Keep ya posted.

Sunday 25th April

- Tru-star

- <insert name>

Monday 26th April

- dwee.

- <insert name>

Sunday 2nd May

- dwee.

- Tash

- Tru-star

- Private

- jdmwhore :lol:

Sunday 25th April

- Tru-star

- <insert name>

Monday 26th April

- dwee.

- <insert name>

Sunday 2nd May

- dwee.

- Tash

- Tru-star

- Private

- Tofuboi (maybe) :P

Sunday 25th April

- Tru-star

- <insert name>

Monday 26th April

- dwee.

- <insert name>

Sunday 2nd May

- dwee.

- Tash

- Tru-star

- Private

- Tofuboi (maybe) :P

- Kenshin X :spiteful:

Has a place for the cruise been organised yet?

2nd of May is looking like a good turn out guys :lol:

Well I thought the Dandenongs was locked in and I also thought it was agreed we're going to make it Sunday the 16th of May, so I'm not sure how the list for the 2nd of May started popping up again. I can still make it on the 2nd but it'd need to be put together pretty quickly as the 2nd is fast approaching.

oh i forgot to ask, are dreaded/noisey/annoying wives allowed to come? bahahaha :D :P

Hahahahah well she'll be in your car, so sure :P

Hey guys,

Just called Johnnie, it's on Sunday 16th May. Just as he said in the thread, but for some reason people were still putting their name down for the 2nd? :blink: Ahaha

He'll change the title of the thread tonight.

Peter.

Hey guys,

Just called Johnnie, it's on Sunday 16th May. Just as he said in the thread, but for some reason people were still putting their name down for the 2nd? :blink: Ahaha

He'll change the title of the thread tonight.

Peter.

i dont know why i put my name down for the 2nd either but yeah, 16th is fine too. I get paid that week so all is well in the world! :D

Sorry guys!! I didnt know how to change the title! LOL! But yeah i thought everyone was following the latest posts.. dont know why the 2nd of may came up. But it is locked in for the 16TH OF MAY SUNDAY 2010 As the next few weeks progress.. we'll organise meet spots, pre car washes or wateva. And yes, i still gota go for a test run and recon. I'll keep you guys updated too! Sorry for any hassle on the date dilemma. But yeah.. we did decide that it was moved to the 16th!

Edited by johnnieboi