[QLD] The Brisbane Thread (Weekly Meet: Every Thursday from 8pm)

How many peoples are coming out tonight??

How long is a piece of string?

On another note, I'll be there in the Aurion.

HAHAHA, may see some celica's than. mix things up a bit..

How many peoples are coming out tonight??

How long is a piece of string?

On another note, I'll be there in the Aurion.

HAHAHA, may see some celica's than. mix things up a bit..

celica's are shit :P

:o

kind of not kidding.

I think I have a right to say it though, I have owned 5 celica's (still got two)

Yer nah I realized that hahaha.. Still but you cant out right say that there s**t. It comes down to personal preference, if they have been looked after, mod'd up correctly etc. If there just a s**t box, than do the world a favour and crush it lol. I love my Celica, best car I have had, and thats after driving a Audi A4 for a while.. Celica's have the old school feeling which is what I love... Newer cars, are just basically layers of plastic now days which you have to dissemble most of the motor to get to spark plugs.. hahaha No offence to anyone that has to do that.. hahaha

kind of not kidding.

I think I have a right to say it though, I have owned 5 celica's (still got two)

Yer nah I realized that hahaha.. Still but you cant out right say that there s**t. It comes down to personal preference, if they have been looked after, mod'd up correctly etc. If there just a s**t box, than do the world a favour and crush it lol. I love my Celica, best car I have had, and thats after driving a Audi A4 for a while.. Celica's have the old school feeling which is what I love... Newer cars, are just basically layers of plastic now days which you have to dissemble most of the motor to get to spark plugs.. hahaha No offence to anyone that has to do that.. hahaha

Well I am a mod, so I can say whatever I like. :P

I loved my celicas and still do, but when you have been through the amount of pain I have with them (just own a GT4, that's painful enough) you will come to learn that they are shit.

Most of the time I just say they are shit to rile other celica owners up.

kind of not kidding.

Well I am a mod, so I can say whatever I like. :P

I loved my celicas and still do, but when you have been through the amount of pain I have with them (just own a GT4, that's painful enough) you will come to learn that they are shit.

Most of the time I just say they are shit to rile other celica owners up.

hahahaha, think were gonna have to continue this convo tonight hahaha.. You coming?