[VIC] MONTHLY MEET - SUNDAY 25TH JULY 2010

dwee's Corolla

DSC00635.jpg

DSC00636.jpg

and finally for the drum roll!!!!!! *drum rollsssssss*

....................................................................................

1stKILL'S GUTTER LOVE!!! WITH CUSTOM TEXTA PAINT TOUCHUP! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

DSC00641.jpg

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics guys - glad you all had a fantastic day!! Wish I could have made it but just didn't fit in that weekend... didn't get home til a bit after midnight on the Sunday morning and was in no state to drive anywhere lol

Hoping to make the next one :)

what happened to my face duy, too ugly to display? sigh FML

nah man, i took the photo so i could get more of the T... if u want i can post the other one up with ur misses LOL :P

btw did u get it in the email?

Just viewed the first couple of vids from recent cruise.

Duy!! you lane hop like a... post-14950-128028081448_thumb.jpg :nono:

I could hear your wife on the clip scold you to use your indicators and to look properly prior to merging *sigh* asian drivers :lol: .

what happened to my face duy, too ugly to display? sigh FML

nah man, i took the photo so i could get more of the T... if u want i can post the other one up with ur misses LOL :P

btw did u get it in the email?

haha yea i got the pic thanks for that and na dont post it. lols t shirt looks good

Just viewed the first couple of vids from recent cruise.

Duy!! you lane hop like a... post-14950-128028081448_thumb.jpg :nono:

I could hear your wife on the clip scold you to use your indicators and to look properly prior to merging *sigh* asian drivers :lol: .

Green with envy...i have to wait until next week to have a look at the video. :(

also Row that pic is scary,imagine that tailgating you after you cut her off...i mean whats she got to lose,maybe 5-6yrs of life as opposed our 50+ :P

awesome t-shirt!!!

work.5354190.1.fc,135x135,red.v3.jpg

Shameless plug... :lol:

whoops i think i just gave you an extra plug.

hows the Aurion shirts going,the 1st design i saw didn't really catch the essesence of our majestic beasts IMO. :D

Green with envy...i have to wait until next week to have a look at the video. :(

don't worry lee, there's nothing exciting on the videos except when Duy's wife laid it on him after he downshifted a gear on a curve, without blipping the throttle. Thus, upsetting the balance of the car on the bend and making the tail slide out as it did. Think the other motorist had a fright of his/her life with a corolla rear end heading in their lane. gg lol.

don't worry lee, there's nothing exciting on the videos except when Duy's wife laid it on him after he downshifted a gear on a curve, without blipping the throttle. Thus, upsetting the balance of the car on the bend and making the tail slide out as it did. Think the other motorist had a fright of his/her life with a corolla rear end heading in their lane. gg lol.

those videos arent edited thus i wanted to keep it as original as possible for u guys to do watever u want with them. so there are quite a few boring bits in it. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

remember i toldu once the camera cut out? that was the 15 minute video i was behind lee that whole time. when it shot itself i lost that chunk of the footage... :(

next time when the roads arent wet i have more balls :P then again i'm not too crash hot on the streets, esp wet ones :P

if only i could have showed u winton with johnny in the car, he was scared ****less LOL :spiteful:

sure was..

Why wasn't it captured on video? slip in a compact digi cam in pocket and rip it out once the car starts rolling :ph34r:

Don't tell me you dropped the camera on the floor johnie? :P