[VIC] MONTHLY MEET - SUNDAY 25TH JULY 2010

Maybe the guys on this side of town (east/sth east) could meet at the Shell on the corner of Maroondah Hwy & Springvale rd Nunawading and cruise off down the Eastern fwy to the meet location and yep no tolls all the way.

at this time of the morning i don't think it would really matter which way we went,should be empty roads all over. :D

ps...this is just a suggestion,any others would be welcomed.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey peter just added u on msn urs gmail rght?

Yep, got you. Will confirm details with you soon, but it will be most likely what Lee said above.

Maybe the guys on this side of town (east/sth east) could meet at the Shell on the corner of Maroondah Hwy & Springvale rd Nunawading and cruise off down the Eastern fwy to the meet location and yep no tolls all the way.

at this time of the morning i don't think it would really matter which way we went,should be empty roads all over. :D

Yep, meet there at 6am? See how it goes in the next couple of days. As above, Trung (tru-star) is up for it. Other Trung (dorifto) cannot make it..:(

hey peter just added u on msn urs gmail rght?

Yep, got you. Will confirm details with you soon, but it will be most likely what Lee said above.

Yep, meet there at 6am? See how it goes in the next couple of days. As above, Trung (tru-star) is up for it. Other Trung (dorifto) cannot make it..:(

Yeah and i can just meet you all at say doncaster road entrance onto the eastern or something like that at whatever time is needed.

sounds great

Yeah and i can just meet you all at say doncaster road entrance onto the eastern or something like that at whatever time is needed.

sounds great

Yeah sounds good, or at Parkville is easier for you? Confirm later in week. :)

G'day Simon...Doncaster rd entrance sounds perfect,we just slow down and beep and you can just merge into the convoy. :D

i'm also thinking we should meet at 5.45am (Shell servo),just wanna make sure we get to Brimbank by 7.00am...that extra 15mins could be handy. :)

Cheers

Lee

wow this thing has snuck up on me...

- Brakes Bedded in? CHECK

- 4 Good Tyres? CHECK

- Windscreen wipers that work? CHECK

- Car not eating copuis amouints of fluid? CHECK ish.

- Handling Package sorted? I need somone to loan me some garage space in the sounth east area... i have 2 Sway Bar bushes that desp need installing!!! anyone got a shed i can use?

It's so close now. I'm pretty much ready too! Fixed the problem of having no wipers and reverted back to the old venting style of my fuel system. Yay for being able to see in the rain and no fuel leaks :)

Andy, if you willing to come up my way i'll be able to help you out on Sat.

It's so close now. I'm pretty much ready too! Fixed the problem of having no wipers and reverted back to the old venting style of my fuel system. Yay for being able to see in the rain and no fuel leaks :)

Andy, if you willing to come up my way i'll be able to help you out on Sat.

hey matt

thanks for the offer bloke, but i have to work all day on saturday.... i really need somewhere to go after 6:00 pm.... anyone?

i have 2 Sway Bar bushes that desp need installing!!! anyone got a shed i can use?

omg andy you're scaring me ;) sif your car doesn't handle corners enough! :D

im still getting used to my suspension setup atm. :unsure: and when those bushes go in, i have to get used to it again! ;) too little time to play around with my new handling hehe :P

comeon guys anyone to help andy out? plenty of you guys from the east ends :P

Duy, im sorry to say but im about 50-50 now. Work offered me a good shift on sunday with evening penelty + sunday rates. its exactly what i need to pay off my rego, insurance, and all the fees and what not that come with importing my body kit in from the US and that being said, im real tight for cash at the moment. Ill let you know if im coming on saturday however. Ill drop johnny a msg

Duy, im sorry to say but im about 50-50 now. Work offered me a good shift on sunday with evening penelty + sunday rates. its exactly what i need to pay off my rego, insurance, and all the fees and what not that come with importing my body kit in from the US and that being said, im real tight for cash at the moment. Ill let you know if im coming on saturday however. Ill drop johnny a msg

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ try your best dude. we need more than a few people with great camera skills and you are one of them! the pictures you took on the last meet were awesome!

but more importantly... we all wanna see a dumped camry with AWESOME RIMS!!!

G'day Simon...Doncaster rd entrance sounds perfect,we just slow down and beep and you can just merge into the convoy. :D

i'm also thinking we should meet at 5.45am (Shell servo),just wanna make sure we get to Brimbank by 7.00am...that extra 15mins could be handy. :)

Cheers

Lee

Sounds like a plan Lee. Lets wait until the Thursday or Friday and see if any other South-easters decide to join us, like you said. :)

wow this thing has snuck up on me...

- Brakes Bedded in? CHECK

- 4 Good Tyres? CHECK

- Windscreen wipers that work? CHECK

- Car not eating copuis amouints of fluid? CHECK ish.

- Handling Package sorted? I need somone to loan me some garage space in the sounth east area... i have 2 Sway Bar bushes that desp need installing!!! anyone got a shed i can use?

Sorry, got no garage space..someone please! Haven't seen your car yet! :o

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ try your best dude. we need more than a few people with great camera skills and you are one of them! the pictures you took on the last meet were awesome!

but more importantly... we all wanna see a dumped camry with AWESOME RIMS!!!

x2!! Another vote..Hehe

I'll be comming to a cruise near you! ;) :)

u bringing your +1 vinh? i think i got +2 LOL. GL in keeping up with lee around the bends :P

or maybe i'll just borrow your back seats and chuck my mrs and friend in there since ur gonna take it easy HAHA jk :P

anyone else taking their +1s?

anyone else taking their +1s?

hmmmm... decisions decisions....

+1 or have the varex fully open..... hmmmmmm :huh:

varex it is! hehe.. the missus wants to stay home and sleep in after I told her that we need to wake up at 5.30am on a Sunday morning lol.

It'll be proly just be myself mate. :) Keep up?! he'll need to catch up and overtake first ;)

That sounds like a challenge...see you at the starting line. :P

I'll be at the finish line... hurry up?! :P

Slang match,my turn...you would need to start at the finish line to have any hope of winning. :P

I'm sure you'll be representin the Aurion club. Do us proud.