[VIC] MONTHLY MEET - SUNDAY 25TH JULY 2010

got a punture today outside a skool i need to get it fix tomolo at this stage not sure if i can make it also isnt it faster to drive the south eastrn fwy since it goes direct to west gate than easten fwy??/

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got a punture today outside a skool i need to get it fix tomolo at this stage not sure if i can make it also isnt it faster to drive the south eastrn fwy since it goes direct to west gate than easten fwy??/

ahh dw punctures are easy fix, get it to a tyre shop and they will do it for u ;) yeah if u got etag, best way to get there and the fastest... not that it matters at that time though. no cars will be there anyways. why dont u meet up with the rest of the guys from the east? jaderd is near u i think...

hey guys, meet is tomorrow! :yahoo:

please be on time there will be a brief rundown on the cruise route and some other stuff so 10 to 15 mins early would be good :)

also i've printed out copies of the route for each person who is coming so dont worry about printing these out yourself.

and for those people who were at the last meet, i have a limited number of dvds of the videos i filmed that day...

hope to see you tomorrow guys

P.S. have we decided a channel yet or are we going to decide on the morning?

Hey man, don't know whether you got my SMS, I won't be able to make it tomorrow, I have a family emergency..

and where are these eye lids man, I might have some free time tomorrow afternoon or on Monday, I'm on annual leave now so I might give that guy at Cybercentury a call and find out what exactly is going on, not happy man

just decide channel in the morning i think, if your late and miss hearing channel its your fault....wake up earlier, either way ppl should all copy down your number so they can therefore buzz you to get number if they are late and catch up etc.

Looking forward to the meet, even todays weather is ok and tomorrow is supposed to be an improvement.

Sorry for the no-go guys, car blew a head gasket so it's getting some work done. Hopefully will be in for the next one, have fun and drive safe. I back what BKS says about overtaking on GOR, it's extremely dangerous and if you MUST do so, take extra precaution. (I've done the GOR run numerous times and have seen some shockers)

Had a blast today guys thank-you all...and a big thanks to Duy for organizing a great cruise with 20 cars (not easy),well done mate. :toast:

i'm bloody knackered atm so i will post up my pics tomorrow after work,can't wait to see Duy's video.

Cheers

Lee

thanks Kenshin X for the cruise today. Unfortunately i couldn't show you that red sportivo's go faster but maybe next time. :P

lookin forward to all the pics n vids

Absolutely! Thanks again for another great day out with some spirited driving! Thanks Duy!

What happened to everyone on the way to colac?? Was doing some pretty serious driving to catch up,

but never caught up to anyone.....

James, i think we went straight to Geelong instead of turning left to Colac. I hope u bring the wrexy next time :)

Good job organising this month's cruise Duy. Remember no editing the video. I wanna hear Lauren scream at you... Haha

The twisties fired me up whereas the long boring straights made me start falling asleep.

Damn that tarago on the GOR... Lol

Absolutely! Thanks again for another great day out with some spirited driving! Thanks Duy!

What happened to everyone on the way to colac?? Was doing some pretty serious driving to catch up,

Was anyone else with you on the way to Colac?

Haha thats alright. But i wanna pass on the thanks to johnnieboi, jdmwhore who came with me to the recon run and bks who gave a shorter (and better) route.

And course all of the guys who made the effort to come to the cruise today :)

See ya at the next one!

Btw, whos organising the next cruise? :P

Just recently came home. What an awesome day on the GOR cruise. Thanks to Duy for his incredible organisational skills and detailed planning and information about the cruise.

Weather was great even with the few wet spots on the way, esp Skines Creek rd? One of the best spirited driving trails i've been on.. thanks andy

Awesome turnout you guys :yahoo:

hey sorry if i didnt wait.. a blue facelift was behind me and i was trying to catchup to vinh zre & eventually made a big gap between me and blue facelift. I did try CBing ppl to waitup and if need to wait up for him?or not? but someone said don't worry. Therefore, made me decided to gunning even harder and then no trace of blue facelift lol.