[VIC] MONTHLY MEET - SUNDAY 25TH JULY 2010

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW DUY, where how to get federer tyres??? i need it asap planning to sell my current rims.

look on the federal australia website and look at the list of stores who stock them

do u reckon i can meet u in geelong?

sure man, just pm me your number/sms me and we can figure something out... but u have to be ready as we will be passing by and join us :)

I'm actually looking forward to this Duy, don't think the car will be ready though, but I'm certainly coming along for the cruise..

I'm still contemplating whether or not to paint the grill white like the rest of the car or black to go with the new carbon fibre lip i'll be getting :yahoo:

but yeah, that douche from CC better come thru soon, coz I found a pair on the forum for 30 bucks

but I'm still waiting to see what happens

Can you post up some info if CB/walkie-talkie/radios are going to be used, if so, what channel?

ill be getting a set next week before the cruise. channel be decided just before or on the day. just pm me or kenshinx your number and we can get in contact if anything.

dw now i was just lookin for a meeting place not in deer park as i come berwick and 7am is freakin early i was hopin there was a meet more in da middle like city.

what you can do is meet up in the east side with tru-star, BKS, dwee and others and make your way here... thats what us westside boys did when we went on the last cruise to the dandenongs.

Guys we are blessed with good weather this weekend! :yahoo:

minor post update... ;)

So looking forward to it! And for those that don't want to drive, can always hop in with someone that's driving! :P

15 and mostly sunny.

very nice.

for anyone coming from East / south, i can meet ppl anywhere around greensborough, eltham, craigieburn epping area etc if there is a crew leaving from there....i live in doreen.

Edited by jaderd

15 and mostly sunny.

very nice.

for anyone coming from East / south, i can meet ppl anywhere around greensborough, eltham, craigieburn epping area etc if there is a crew leaving from there....i live in doreen.

yeah i would like to cruise over to the meet spot with some other peeps from the east/south east...otherwise will just see you guys there.

PM me if anyones interested

15 and mostly sunny.

very nice.

yeah i would like to cruise over to the meet spot with some other peeps from the east/south east...otherwise will just see you guys there.

I'm from South East. Lee, you're in the East right? I'll PM you to know roughly where you are, see if there's somewhere we all (incl. Jadred) can meet that's not out of the way.. :)

15 and mostly sunny.

very nice.

I'm from South East. Lee, you're in the East right? I'll PM you to know roughly where you are, see if there's somewhere we all (incl. Jadred) can meet that's not out of the way.. :)

xRumer coming from Berwick so he can meet up with u guys too if its not too much trouble :P

btw u have pm xRumer :)

15 and mostly sunny.

very nice.

xRumer coming from Berwick so he can meet up with u guys too if its not too much trouble :P

btw u have pm xRumer :)

Yeah true, also Trung (both Trungs?).

xRumer, you also have PM from me. :)

ummm, i live in south east. Which one is faster? Should i go princess hwy all the way?? or monash fwy?. I want to avoid tolls. Yeah if we can all meet that'll be great so i don't need to look at the melway.. :)

ummm, i live in south east. Which one is faster? Should i go princess hwy all the way?? or monash fwy?. I want to avoid tolls. Yeah if we can all meet that'll be great so i don't need to look at the melway.. :)

Yep, I always go westside going Princess Hwy/Westgate/Western Ring or Princess Hwy/Dynon/Ballarat Road..but if we can meet up, I don't mind going out of the way slightly ;). It depends on where Lee lives. :P Also, I think you're too out of the way Jadred, might be quicker for you to go straight there.. :unsure: .

Edited by dwee.