[VIC] MONTHLY MEET - SUNDAY 25TH JULY 2010

Absolutely! Thanks again for another great day out with some spirited driving! Thanks Duy!

What happened to everyone on the way to colac?? Was doing some pretty serious driving to catch up,

but never caught up to anyone.....

hey sorry if i didnt wait.. a blue facelift was behind me and i was trying to catchup to vinh zre & eventually made a big gap between me and blue facelift. I did try CBing ppl to waitup and if need to wait up for him?or not? but someone said don't worry. Therefore, made me decided to gunning even harder and then no trace of blue facelift lol.

that time when we all stopped and bks asked whether we all wanted to go straight to geelong or left to colac... people were just like "whatever" that time i thought we were all together...sorry guys, also assuming u had a radio and were following us closely from behind

also with trung, i thought u (tru-star) was talking about the skyline dude and the 1zz sedan. so I was the one who said "don't worry". sorry guys, but the last run u all had a good run so u all completed the cruise :)

@james. next time bring ur rexy :P then u will give us all a run for our money.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lee those pix look awesome! saves me from putting mine up, which are boring... -_- except one :P

FYI:

23 people + 19 cars! :clap: :clap: :clap:

15 cars actually completed the whole cruise :toast: :toast: :toast:

DSC00592.jpg

i love mirror finishes :spiteful::wub:

and i think those videos will just be for those who came on the cruise, i might post them online if i get around to editing and chopping bits out :P

thanks again for people who came on the cruise. It was pretty much hassle free and smooth (except for some minor setbacks with time but we made up for it on the roads ;) )

we'll try to iron out the problems for the next one coming ;) B)

guys + girls. due to a member's request, i will not be posting videos on the forums. (even the silver membership area).

you will have to wait until i get these on dvd for you ;)

A few pics from the GOR cruise....enjoy. :)

2i7pduo.jpg

this pic i like...

the...

mirror...

finish... LOL :D

and shinobi seems to be enjoying himself. just imagine a bird flying past and dropping the bomb... :)

and speaking of birds, WHY THE HELL ONLY MY CAR GOT BOMBED AT APOLLO BAY?????? :angry:

a couple more from the cruise....

s5bbes.jpg

here is some more mirror for you matey :D

vrsenl.jpg

2ntd2xk.jpg

10oe89v.jpg

now thats mirror...so nice. B)

v5hb2b.jpg

t0ox7m.jpg

sorry about the pic James,i was facing the sun. :)

anyway thats about it from me,hope you all enjoy em.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! WOWOWWOW!!!, i really didn't think my car was that mirror like, but u made the pics turnout soo damn nice!! THANKS ALOT LEE!!! really appreciated and i really love your rims!!! and especially the well constructed amp,sub & space designed.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! WOWOWWOW!!!, i really didn't think my car was that mirror like, but u made the pics turnout soo damn nice!! THANKS ALOT LEE!!! really appreciated and i really love your rims!!! and especially the well constructed amp,sub & space designed.

thats it :angry: next meet i'm gonna detail my car and we'll see WHOS GOT THE MIRROR FINISH THEN! HA! :spiteful:

nah all good well done trung, though one day that rear skirt is gonna go missing :spiteful: when i can be bothered going to springy to steal it LOL :D

yeah lee, where is that picture of your subs in your boot? :P

and i cant believe ur considering about another one in there... though it'll b fun watching the car vibrate from one parking spot to another LOL :P

omg I only just got the mirror finish reference.... LOL! Anyhow guys I didn't go out on sunday like i was supposed to, wasn't feelin the best anyway. :(

Really gutted I missed out guys, it looks like you had a blast. Photos look awesome too. :)

Great pics guys, except for the one of my car and how dirty it is. Makes me feel sick! Group shot is nice too except that I was filling up my car :P

Once again thanks Duy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ...thats right you were getting juice. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

haha! nice pics lee!

All good mate... Cant really move the sun :P

Took forever to get home from colac!! least the traffic wasnt so bad..

.....if your lucky i'll bring the rex. Just feel a bit out of place with it.

Front should be done by then :)

Thanks again guys!

@matt: i was very impressed how you handled on the twisties matt.. esp for rwd too

Yes the handling and power from the little beast is very impressive indeed!

I was getting a bit high from his petrol fumes though