What color wheels?

I Currently have 16x7 +38 Work Emotion CR-Kai copies on my yaris, they are black in color.

I don't think the black suits the car (see pics) so I was thinking maybe a bronze color... what does everyone else think, if anyone is good with PS feel free to have a go at it...

4698242429_0083021c4a_b.jpg

credit to Kenneth for the image.

Mick, you have an opportunity right now to do something different and stand out. Now I know from meeting you that you will want to keep it as tasteful as possible, but having said that I want you to keep an open mind.

I have shopped a vision of my wheels onto the image of the car you attached. Now remember, it will look much better IRL as my shopping skills arnt the best.

Eagerly awaiting your feedback,

Taco

post-14100-127771428256_thumb.jpg

That is perfect HT, I really could not think of a better way in which to paint them.

You are right, I am a classy gent, and I certainly keep it like to keep it tasteful at all times. With that said, I don't think I can pass this opportunity up!

I think I will get some quotes from paint shops tomorrow :D

ahhahahahahaahahahahahahaha, All you need is the T-shirt and mug combo.

Maybe a dark-grey might suit it better, but I quite like the dark alloys if you ask me.

I reckon black is a nice choice of colour. It makes the wheels and tyres look bigger and flow together. Just dont get rims with a polished chrome lip. Fail. like mine lol. <_<

Mick, it's fine with the colour as it is now. How about code the outer line to match ur car. Cheaper way, do a strip line like Rowan on his Aurion. And maybe colour the nuts too?

If you colour the whole rim, it'll look somewhere around this pic.. Of coz minus the bonnet, the brembo, the recaro, and the stickers... :P

toyota_yaris_Kumho.jpg

don't get black, get gunmetal, would suit much better IMO.

also, you car needs moar low.

I agree with gunmetal,I love satin black but its the first colour to get sick of quickly. On the move black is black so hard to tell what rims your running,unless you have 19" in black,thats a standout for sure...

Mick if you end up going super low then I will say go white :D

don't get black, get gunmetal, would suit much better IMO.

also, you car needs moar low.

I agree with gunmetal,I love satin black but its the first colour to get sick of quickly. On the move black is black so hard to tell what rims your running,unless you have 19" in black,thats a standout for sure...

^ This. Fully black rims just disappear into the void of your wheel wells and tyres, there needs to be some distinction between the rim and the tyre, which is where polished (not chrome :P) lips come in or going a lighter shade on the spokes - I've got gunmetal 16s on the 102 with a polished lip, but the amount of brake dust that the Greenstuffs put out meant that the front wheels would go almost completely black (and the same shade on both the polished silver lip and the gunmetal spokes :P) within a few weeks, which made the wheels look a good inch or so smaller. A good clean would then reveal the polished lip and suddenly the wheels would look normal again.

i think it looks good as is mick. then again the graphite look is just as good if not slightly better imo. what i want to do when i eventually get my rolla no one likes the idea but i do so just stick with what you like man.

Swise.

Hey mick,

since i have seen your car before, i think a good contrast and choice of colour rims would be a strong bronze colour... very JDM ;)

Evo

I'm not putting hekitk racing stripes on it, the would look OK if it was white or black but its not.

and the rims are staying the same, i just want to change the color...

depends on how much you want to stand out...

with that colour blue, i reckon white rims would look awesome... but it'll make the car stand out a LOT (plus it'll be a cnut to keep clean! lol)..

otherwise, i like the idea of gun metal grey... that would look good...

depends on how much you want to stand out...

with that colour blue, i reckon white rims would look awesome... but it'll make the car stand out a LOT (plus it'll be a cnut to keep clean! lol)..

otherwise, i like the idea of gun metal grey... that would look good...

Oh. I'm changing my mind on this more than I change my undies. So 3 times this week.

I agree, white would look good! but gunmetal is probably better.