Clutch pedal remains depressed after lift??

Hey all after i go thorugh 2nd and 3rd gear while in lift the clucth pedal remains depressed, anyone know wat the problem is i was thinking its a clutch issue, i'm using the standard OEM clutch. any help would be appreciated thanks.

Hey all after i go thorugh 2nd and 3rd gear while in lift the clucth pedal remains depressed, anyone know wat the problem is i was thinking its a clutch issue, i'm using the standard OEM clutch. any help would be appreciated thanks.

usualy if its staying down it needs to be blead/has air in the lines... have you checked your clutch fluid level lately?

usualy if its staying down it needs to be blead/has air in the lines... have you checked your clutch fluid level lately?

No i havent, will do ASAP, also if you dont mind i have noticed the car doesnt pull as fast as it once did, hence why i thought it was a clutch issue im still new on all this so correct me if im wrong cheers

No i havent, will do ASAP, also if you dont mind i have noticed the car doesnt pull as fast as it once did, hence why i thought it was a clutch issue im still new on all this so correct me if im wrong cheers

lift in 2nd n 3rd.. Lol u get used to it and it feels like nothing yet when u take a mate for the first time they are like woah !!

Gonna be a bit of a moron here...

but have you tried feeding it some Prozac? :lol:

Prozac affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause depression, panic, anxiety, or obsessive-compulsive symptoms, such as lift aye jdmwhore :spiteful:

Edited by 123R-Prozak

im new to lift.. still excites me everytime.. esp wen i drive a stivo and hit lift. then jump in my car.. hit 6k and thats it

I remember when I first had a ride in a Sportivo (thanks to Andy - BKS) at the Melbourne Annual Meet. Damn that felt so much more sharper than my Aurion at the time. The size of the car I think made it feel so much better. Plus the fact it felt more solid on the road whereas my Aurion was a bit 'insulated'.

lift still sends a shiver down my spin ..... oh wait that might be as a result of the turbo ripping it up till 8500 rpms lol ;)

but back on topic .... by depressed i assume u mean its as if the clutch is still pressed in i.e. like its stuck to the floor or very low ..... do u get a clutch burning smell at all ? one of the issues i had very early on with the oem clutch was that it couldnt handle much abuse and would be prone to over heating ..... if it all gets too hot for the clutch it usually results in the clutch pedal not coming back up.

Prozac affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause depression, panic, anxiety, or obsessive-compulsive symptoms, such as lift aye jdmwhore :spiteful:

I've owned my car for about a year and had never hit lift till last nite haha! I just wanted to see what the fuss was about.

I had my brother in the passanger seat p#ssing himself laughing when I got passed 6000 rpms lol, he said its like waiting for bad s3x :lol: I found it rather fun haha!

but back on topic .... by depressed i assume u mean its as if the clutch is still pressed in i.e. like its stuck to the floor or very low ..... do u get a clutch burning smell at all ? one of the issues i had very early on with the oem clutch was that it couldnt handle much abuse and would be prone to over heating ..... if it all gets too hot for the clutch it usually results in the clutch pedal not coming back up.

i think thats exactly my problem coz say after a minute it will come back up and ittl behave like it didnt happen until i abuse it again =[

i think thats exactly my problem coz say after a minute it will come back up and ittl behave like it didnt happen until i abuse it again =[

could be .... as i said the OEM clutch is pretty much rubbish when it comes to actually dealing with the performance of a stock sportivo ..... i highly recommend getting rid of it for something more purpose built.

I've owned my car for about a year and had never hit lift till last nite haha! I just wanted to see what the fuss was about.

I had my brother in the passanger seat p#ssing himself laughing when I got passed 6000 rpms lol, he said its like waiting for bad s3x :lol: I found it rather fun haha!

it's adictive... I miss my sportivo can't wait for her to be on the road.

could be .... as i said the OEM clutch is pretty much rubbish when it comes to actually dealing with the performance of a stock sportivo ..... i highly recommend getting rid of it for something more purpose built.

yee i heard from ppl and i read as much on the forum alot of ppl recomend the exedy HD tyk-7334 i think but where can i source one cheaper atm ive asked autobarn sunshine they go 449$ but i know i can get a better price would bursons have'em cheaper? or anyone on the forum???

yee i heard from ppl and i read as much on the forum alot of ppl recomend the exedy HD tyk-7334 i think but where can i source one cheaper atm ive asked autobarn sunshine they go 449$ but i know i can get a better price would bursons have'em cheaper? or anyone on the forum???

i got mine 400.

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28205&view=findpost&p=401034

i got mine 400.

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28205&view=findpost&p=401034

where did you get it from? any particular store

i got mine 400.

where did you get it from? any particular store

might i add its trade price + discounted further cause their a mate lol

autopro