Opinions on this look

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

AH i give up

Will colour coded lip should've been done already,and the lowering too. Now by pinstripe do you actually mean pinstripe or do you mean red texta ?

Just lower the f****r and your almost there..

AH i give up

Will colour coded lip should've been done already,and the lowering too. Now by pinstripe do you actually mean pinstripe or do you mean red texta ?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! someones had enough of giving advice.lol

AH i give up

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! someones had enough of giving advice.lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH JOHN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That is ALL... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

haha, is that photoshopped or done with old school paint? :D

If i had your white zre the way it is, this is what i would do.

Remove the red pinstripes, all of them

As for the wheels, sand them down again, i sold my kappas and have stockies on now, i like it the way they are, but if you want a more after market look, id go for a dark copper bronze with the white. You can do a DIY for this. One layer of matte black and two or more layers of bronze should turn out well. dont worry about the clear coat because it'll be too glossy

Also lower it, dont worry about the shocks, they will be fine. your car is due for a lowering job.

That looks awesome

I also draw cool pictures on the wall with faeces.

My therapist calls me an artist.

That looks similar to something i drew a few weeks back.

Edited by Jap

Hey guys, don't be so harsh!

Remember to be professional and constructive in your criticisms. Be mindful, that everyone has different tastes in how they mod their cars.

By all means offer your opinion, but be encouraging and do your best to steer them to the right direction.

Educate them in regards to the car modding scene, just like I have been in the past and present by several TOCAU members - Superdave, Blind Kid Seeks, Kolourhero, 1stkill, etc, just to name a few.

TOCAU is meant to be a community to help inspire and encourage potential, new and existing members in giving advice and a sense of belonging to an online community of car enthusiasts. I prefer TOCAU not to turn into other forums which I won't name and would like the TOCAU community to continue to grow.

FAIL

Take a look at juvenile or dutchie, they know how to modify the ZRE

Even after a shaky start GTLOST now has a nice looking ZRE

But this, this idea is bad

whitestivo

SHAKY?? hahahaha!!! Im slowly gettin there... cheers whitestivo... im gonna DUMP IT ON ITS A5S SOON!! hahaha...

Hey guys, don't be so harsh!

Remember to be professional and constructive in your criticisms. Be mindful, that everyone has different tastes in how they mod their cars.

By all means offer your opinion, but be encouraging and do your best to steer them to the right direction.

Educate them in regards to the car modding scene, just like I have been in the past and present by several TOCAU members - Superdave, Blind Kid Seeks, Kolourhero, 1stkill, etc, just to name a few.

TOCAU is meant to be a community to help inspire and encourage potential, new and existing members in giving advice and a sense of belonging to an online community of car enthusiasts. I prefer TOCAU not to turn into other forums which I won't name and would like the TOCAU community to continue to grow.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I must say it does look better than I anticipated. Kinda reminds me of those boxes of Jila mints where you have the little red tear-off strip to open the plastic shrinkwrap around the white box of mints :P

I offered to buy u springs, but u didnt want them.. lol

its not that i didnt want them i just didnt want to burden you lol...

@every one .. its all good :) thanks for your feed back :) :ph34r: gettin springs as soon as master.cuong replies :)

Edited by Ascendant Rice

FAIL

Take a look at juvenile or dutchie, they know how to modify the ZRE

Even after a shaky start GTLOST now has a nice looking ZRE

But this, this idea is bad

whitestivo

True they are sweet looking ZRE's, but why spend money to make it look like some ones elses car? wheres the fun in that?

True they are sweet looking ZRE's, but why spend money to make it look like some ones elses car? wheres the fun in that?

c'mon man... no-one here's saying make it look the same as their cars... but you Have to take some styling cues from people that know what they are doing every now and again.

your car needs more lowering and handling mods, wheels and performance upgrades

your car needs less red texta, cheap pinstripes, tacky badges, and rice.

ok sorry guys it seems the things i like are too "rice" and my car is a complete joke and not suitible for the standards of this club. ill take of my tocau sticker so i dont bring the name of our club down and i would like to thank all you guys for all the knowledge i have learnt when i first joined i didnt know anything about cars and now i have a decent idea of how things work. :) ill continue to lurk around but i will stop moding my car alltogether i think ill invest in a ps3.

peace,

Will