5pm News CH-10 sportivo

did anyone catch the 5 o'clock news(chanel 10), just caught a glimpse of a white sportivo's front side smashed and somthing about safe veihicles and 4wd's?

A white one?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

one of my bretherin has come unstuck :(

did anyone catch the 5 o'clock news(chanel 10), just caught a glimpse of a white sportivo's front side smashed and somthing about safe veihicles and 4wd's?

A white one?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

one of my bretherin has come unstuck :(

All owners of white Corolla's are hereby requested to wear a white arm-band tomorrow, as Buddha has officially decreed a day of mourning.

Owners of other colours may join us if they choose.

BTW, I'm serious ... post a pic of yourself with an arm-band on tomorrow to show you care! :D

i just saw the news on 10 and it was nice of them to indicate that the corolla and it just happened to be a sportivo was the only small car that was able to maintain body integrity in an accident ..... I wonder did anyone tape it ?????

just watched the article on Ch10

was on crash testing over the last 16 years, all data combined and older and smaller cars are less safe... suprise suprise

but they say the Corolla was an exception because of the unique Toyota Safe-t-cell :)

Yay for the Corolla, and it was a white Sportivo they tasted too

Yay for the Corolla, and it was a white Sportivo they tasted too

I know what u mean our blue stivo's absolutely eat those white snowflakes for breakfast :P :P :P :lol::lol::lol::lol: :D :D :D :D :D :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

after having craigmyres car for a week there is also another interesting fact associated with white cars...

GUESS????

flies are attracted to white... amazing hey..

and mozzies to Black :angry:

Hmmm interesting i didn't know that about mozzies .. what about the colours of silver, red and blue,, feed back from those unlucky colour owners..

BLACK,,, rocks

Edited by sportiv

Mozzies and Flies

Silver attracts chicks / girls (and only good looking ones) - Right SilvaB

No no no.. you've got it all wrong...

Silver attracts old grannies.. Blue attracts the chicks.. isnt that right wei wei

Mozzies, flies, grannies and chicks aside guys (btw its the driver that attracts the chicks :P )..

I was told the S2000 is one of the worst for driver and passenger safety due to its super rigid body structure, hence all the shock gets transmitted towards the driver? So does that explain why the corolla bodyshell doesn't feel as rigid as some of the competitors -> more roll and reduced cornering performance? but improved safety? :blink:

A white casualty :(

There isnt enough of us as it is!

I only noticed last weekend how the white attracts the flies.

Another obvious one for the black and blue teams is that their cars attract more heat in the summer.

But yes it is the driver that attracts the women. Big rims, exhausts, CAI's and shiny paint help attract the initial attention but from there your on your own!

If you've got it, flaunt it!

flies, bug, ants.....its a bloody insect haven the white car for some reason????

anyone have any scientific fact as to why this is????

well observered gregsan....you nitice it especially when washing and its super bright white