October Meet - 31st October 2010

Hey all.

Since the last few meets have been really successful, I'd thought I'd take the opportunity to organise the next one for the 31st of October 2010 @ Albert Park @ 12pm.

This meet will be different to the previous meets in that there won't be a cruise. This will be only a meet and chat.

The BBQ and Picnic Area will be at Picnic Area No.1 - Swan Picnic Area - 4 tables with toilet facilities nearby

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

To get here to need to go through to Albert Park via the Main Gate and then take the first left and go straight down to the car park area for Swan Picnic Area. On the weekend there is a flat rate of $2 for parking. There is also free parking for you cheapos further back if you like ;)

People from other clubs are welcome but please inform them that there will be a small fee of $10 for the food and drink when they arrive. PM me so i can update a list. Also please let me know the number of people who are coming so i can roughly get an idea how much food we need.

List at the end of this post

TOCAU members $7

TOCAU supporters $5

Non - Members $10

A few of us can organise the food and when we collect money from all the other members, we will reimburse how much money was spent on the food for each person. (PLEASE KEEP YOUR RECEIPTS!).

ANY MONEY THAT IS IN EXCESS WILL GO STRAIGHT TO TOCAU TO SUPPORT THE CLUB

People who want to contribute with the food etc. shoot me a PM. I'll keep a list on who wants to buy what

So far the list goes like this:

Food and utensils list:

Sausages (Kransky/Italian) Me and 78_7krolla

Bread (White/Wholemeal/Multigrain) 1stKill + Other people

Oil + Butter (Vegetable) 1stkill

Cheese

Drinks + Ice (Soft Drinks/Water) Johnnieboi

Sauces (BBQ, Tomato, Mustard) Johnnieboi

Chicken Kebabs Tash

Plastic Utensils (Forks/Knifes) Johnnieboi

Napkins Johnnieboi

Foam Cups Kenshin X

People who want to contribute to food, PM me. You guys have to be here at 8-9am so we can get together and prepare stuff ;)

Not sure about the rule with alcohol. I guess its OK but you would have to BYO.

Bring your Girlfriend(s)/boyfriend(s)/wives/husbands. We all would like to meet them all.

Also, if you have any special needs (Vegetarians, Vegans, Allergies, Diabetes etc.) PM me ASAP so we can organise something else for you. We'll try to make food to cater for everyone.

List (number in brackets is the number of people coming with them):

1. Kenshin X [2]

2. Johnnieboi [1]

3. Blind Kid Seeks [?]

4. 1stKill [1]

5. Tash [2]

6. private number [2]

7. le.vinh.zr [1]

8. eviltwin [1]

10. dwee [1]

11. 78_7kRolla [1]

12. Shinobi [2]

13. dorifto [2]

14. alistersh [1]

15. tofuboi [1]

16. jaderd [1]

17. lateralus [1]

19. flipsta24 [2]

20. dutchie101 [1]

21. BG Pete [1]

22. juvenile [1]

23. keving [1]

24. pezzie [1]

25. bonbon [2]

26. GRAYMAR [2]

27. Enforcer [1]

28. thegourou20 [2]

WITH SPECIAL GUESTS FROM SYDNEY JUVENILE, FLIPSTA24 AND BG PETE!!!

AND NOT FORGETTING DUTCHIE101 AND BONBON FROM SOUTH OZ!!!

Those of you who have already said you're coming, please pm me with your number of people. Cheers. (If you don't tell me the number of people, i'll assume only yourself is coming and the extra people will miss out on food! :()

Kenshin X

WEATHER UPDATE FOR 31ST OCTOBER 2010

Edited by Kenshin X

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah sounds great andy, the more the merrier. might be a small fee from everyone for the food and stuff but i'll let u know what the costs are and stuff. when i get back from sydney, i'll drive around albert park lake and see if there are any bbq places that are well spaced out from others so we can be as loud as we want ;)

hey just on the loud thing... If anyone thinks that this is going to be any sort of "sound off" they are mistaken.

we really dont want any unneccassary attention... Some cars are modified in ways that members of the constabulary need not know about.

if anyone objects.... There's always this.

Same here.. already told Duy I won't be going due it being right in the middle of my final exam period.

Guess it's just the oldies on this one.. :whistling:

Peter.

Hahah pfft - just those of us who have finished uni already :lol: Is this your last year?

BBQ in October sounds great, pretty sure I'll be up for it providing my Aunt's baby does arrive at the beginning of the month as expected rather than the end!

I know I'm the furthest away but if there's anything I can do to help organise and what not let me know :) Might make up some home made marinated chicken skewers, that way its the nice chicken and not those gristly thigh bits..

Don't forget to BYO chair! :D

Lols guys. U sure u wanna cater for like 30 people tash? Haha. Dont wanna trouble u but if u insist! :lol:

Mick u bring teh rice and ill bring the rice ;)

Yeah - just might get people to indicate they're interested and chip in a bit of coin to cover the costs. I'm only talking like 2-3 skewers each or so to go along with snags, steak etc, so more of an accompaniment to the main event. It's all Barb will eat anyway so I'll make her do it :lol: But yeah, I think Johnnie might have to do a BYO and have his own BBQ, cos he won't be able to order an extra seafood basket here! Hahahahahah :D

Make sure you bring a burner for the rice too ;)

Hahah pfft - just those of us who have finished uni already :lol: Is this your last year?

Hahaha I was joking Tash, I'm the same age as you! Hahaha :P yep, last semester! Woooo cannot wait! :toast:

Whatever. Be a man and go to the meet. DO THE RIGHT THING! :lol:

Stop being a bad influence Duy! Do you want someone to re-do your driveway or not? Yes? Then let me finish! :P :P

Bs if u can do it for free. Do it! Hhahha makes it easier for everyone :wacko::lol:

Im willing to help make food, buy food/drinks, bring it there, whatever you need help with. Let me know.

And just in case, i'll bring portable gas cooker and 2min noodles :D

PS: also willing to eat food