October Meet - 31st October 2010

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Sunday do I just need to bring an esky with ice and the cash for food an stuff?

Nah not if your not bringing anything that needs to be cold... Cash is good. No credit cards or cheques ((:

Me and duy roughly got stuff down. I'm bring an esky and drinks + ice and few other misc items. Think we got food discussed already. I'll x2 deck chairs as well. Now the only thing we need to bring is GOOD WEATHER!!

Me and duy roughly got stuff down. I'm bring an esky and drinks + ice and few other misc items. Think we got food discussed already. I'll x2 deck chairs as well. Now the only thing we need to bring is GOOD WEATHER!!

Sounds good - we'll have an esky with the chicken kebabs in so they make the trip down :) And probably a small cooler bag with some drinks in. BYO deck chairs is a great idea too, I have one and Barb will have to find her own lol

Is there anything else that we need?? Have you got things like plates/cutlery/napkins etc sorted?

Sounds good - we'll have an esky with the chicken kebabs in so they make the trip down :) And probably a small cooler bag with some drinks in. BYO deck chairs is a great idea too, I have one and Barb will have to find her own lol

Is there anything else that we need?? Have you got things like plates/cutlery/napkins etc sorted?

yep yep, we got all that stuff sorted. worse comes worse, we can always shoot down to the shops.

yep yep, we got all that stuff sorted. worse comes worse, we can always shoot down to the shops.

Awesome :D Just thought I better do the usual womanly nitpicking hahahahaha There's one of those Campbell's Cash & Carry cheap places here too so if you want me to get anything like chips I can too. Really looking forward to it! Aiming to leave Bendigo at 8am, go via Gisborne (where Barb is living atm) then head to Albert Park so that should put me there hopefully a bit before 10am.

Awesome :D Just thought I better do the usual womanly nitpicking hahahahaha There's one of those Campbell's Cash & Carry cheap places here too so if you want me to get anything like chips I can too. Really looking forward to it! Aiming to leave Bendigo at 8am, go via Gisborne (where Barb is living atm) then head to Albert Park so that should put me there hopefully a bit before 10am.

lees got the forks johnny

down in melbourne atm in springvale what is tehre to do and who is in this area :P ?

You were in my hood? :o

Duy: still need helpers?

indeed i was ! but i am back in syd now, was only there for a day at a friend bday partyyy.

I just farted. Sorry I missed your call tim I fell asleep. Your cars looking nice and low :)

lol thanks, u do know thats how i bought it right? :lol: i didn't get a peek at yours, u were driving too fast :P

Hey guys, should I just bring some food for me and tha missus? I was just gunna bring a couple sixers but u guys are talkin bout food and stuff so I'm not sure what to bring.

BYO grog, but be sensible... for the food, we got it covered unless u have some specail needs like stated in the original post ;)

Hey guys, should I just bring some food for me and tha missus? I was just gunna bring a couple sixers but u guys are talkin bout food and stuff so I'm not sure what to bring.

BYO grog, but be sensible... for the food, we got it covered unless u have some specail needs like stated in the original post ;)

Okay awesome this is gunna be pretty awesome. I'm pretty excited cause it's my first club meet!

:( @ the weather

dw man, keep positive and the weather will turn out nice. do remember its melbourne weather, its famous for being unpredictable...

we also have a big shelter too, so its all good ;)