October Meet - 31st October 2010

OK my turn, HUUUGE THANKS to Duy and Johnnie for the weekend, great to meet you and great weekend, very happy to catch up again with Tom,Lee Vinh and Charlie also finally meeting Peter(dwee),good luck Thurs :) and all the other Peters at the Pete Meet.

Dutchie, was great to meet you and thanks again for coming with us, I love your car but i think you know that now..

Great food,great people and was good to hear ideas and plans for our rides..

Got a bit worried as there was a bit too much talk about kransky's,nuts,knobs and rear ends :blink:

Again thanks for weekend and plenty of laughs to all that attended, great pics everyone,this is sounding more like an acceptance speech,hope I haven't forgotten anyone? Thanks all

See you next month :lol::ph34r:

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK my turn, HUUUGE THANKS to Duy and Johnnie for the weekend, great to meet you and great weekend, very happy to catch up again with Tom,Lee Vinh and Charlie also finally meeting Peter(dwee),good luck Thurs :) and all the other Peters at the Pete Meet.

Dutchie, was great to meet you and thanks again for coming with us, I love your car but i think you know that now..

Great food,great people and was good to hear ideas and plans for our rides..

Got a bit worried as there was a bit too much talk about kransky's,nuts,knobs and rear ends :blink:

Again thanks for weekend and plenty of laughs to all that attended, great pics everyone,this is sounding more like an acceptance speech,hope I haven't forgotten anyone? Thanks all

See you next month :lol::ph34r:

You forgot about me and my awesome Aurion. It drives by itself you know! :P It also nearly runs into old corollas driven by admins. :P (I'm sure I lost 1/4 of my lift expectancy there at least!)

-----

Again it was a great time and yeah i'm glad I did make it there. :)

The good news is the aurions issues are resolved and i have to start on the scratch removal. Replacement of front and rear bars coupled with a new respray. (Gee that's gonna cost a mint) :P

Thanks to all for setting up a wonderful event, we'll have to do something up Tash's and my way soon! :D

Finally got off my lazy a$$ to go to the bank and deposit the money in...

$158 AUD sent to Steve so he can keep the club alive and kicking!

Thanks to all those who helped donated to TOCAU. Keep the meets rolling! :lol::toast:

donationTOCAU.jpg

Finally got off my lazy a$$ to go to the bank and deposit the money in...

$158 AUD sent to Steve so he can keep the club alive and kicking!

Thanks to all those who helped donated to TOCAU. Keep the meets rolling! :lol::toast:

donationTOCAU.jpg

:clap:

The stickers are awesome.. esp the white ones. subtle and nice.