October Meet - 31st October 2010

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good meet today guys, my only gripe is/was that there wasn't anywhere enough food. Don't get me wrong, the food was freakn awesome but 7 bucks for a one sausage and bread and kebab, sad panda is sad. Had to bail early to get maccas (and work)

Good meet today guys, my only gripe is/was that there wasn't anywhere enough food. Don't get me wrong, the food was freakn awesome but 7 bucks for a one sausage and bread and kebab, sad panda is sad. Had to bail early to get maccas (and work)

U didnt fancy some salad with french dressing/fruit salad? ;) i told people not to go hungry so u were more than welcome to grab another sausage if u wanted :lol:

We'll make sure on the next meet we'll make up for what u didnt get yesterday haha :ninja: then sad panda will be a happy panda hehe :D

I know for a fact that some people were quite shy to eat the food. For god sakes guys JUST EAT. Johnnieboi is a good example :lol:

Blame me Trung...i had 2 kranskis,1 snag,4 chicken skewers,onions,bread,salad...so as not to be a total pig i skipped the fruit salad. :P :lol:

ate very little for dinner when i got home...rubs belly in memory.

Study break so I'll keep it short! Thanks to Duy, Johnnie, Tash and Tash's slave for getting the spot early, or cooking or making the awesome chicken skewers! :P

And a huge thank-you to the interstaters (Petes, John and Charlie) for making the effort down here! Charlie, I really love that rare colour of yours and what you've done to it! You have awesome taste! Big Pete, even though your's in 4x4 rally mode at the moment, love the box you got in your boot. I missed out on hearing your system with the doors closed but I'm sure there will be another time! (And you got fb PM :P). Pete (Dutchie), it was awesome to finally meet you. Like Johnnie and others have said already, your ride mate is pure sex, orgasmic dose on wheels! Keep up the good work. And finally John, it was great to finally meet the person behind the ZRE that aspired to mod my one up! :toast: Your ZRE is one of a kind!

Hope everyone got back safely! Back to studying I go! :)

Peter.

Home again. Thanks to everyone for making such a successful meet. Food was great (chicken was soo perfectly cooked) and was great to meet everyone. Bit tired now but i put ill put up a few ZRE shots till i do some more cleaning up and put up more pics..

ZREgroup1.jpg

ZREgroup2.jpg

ZREgroup3.jpg

ZREgroup4.jpg

ZREgroup6.jpg

ZREgroup5.jpg

a couple from sunday:

DSC_0571.jpg

DSC_0592.jpg

DSC_0597.jpg

DSC_0595.jpg

DSC_0599.jpg

DSC_0631.jpg

DSC_0638.jpg

DSC_0641.jpg

DSC_0643.jpg

the rest can be found here:

http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r47/baldyc/Melbourne%20Meet/?start=all

sorry for not blurring out plates, please shoot me a pm if you dont want your plates. i've just got home from work and im very tired only had 3 hours sleep from the run home then striaght to work....

but it was a awesome meet and i wil be back sooner than you think lol

Cheers

Charlie