October Meet - 31st October 2010

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saying, I feel like absolute crap this morning. I woke up at 11, got ready and yeah I really feel like bleh. But I'm going to perservere.

Watch me get lost, i'll guarantee it! :)

Oh that reminds me. I hope one of you is gentlemenly enough to sacrifice a seat for me. For 1. I can't stand for long periods and 2. I don't has a chair. :(

:P lol

Not long back to Bendigo - after the rain being nice enough to stop at Albert Park I copped it on the way back!!

Big thanks to Duy and Johnnie for organising and getting there early this morning, as well as all contributors inc Lee, Matt and Barb (aka Slave :lol:) and other helpers who are no doubt eluding me right now! Great to meet some new faces too as well as catch up with the usual :) And not to mention the effort Pete, Charlie, John & Pete made to get here :clap: Can't wait to see some awesome photography :D

Definitely keen for another catch-up before X-mas, even just a catch-up like today would be awesome :)

Not long back to Bendigo - after the rain being nice enough to stop at Albert Park I copped it on the way back!!

Big thanks to Duy and Johnnie for organising and getting there early this morning, as well as all contributors inc Lee, Matt and Barb (aka Slave :lol:) and other helpers who are no doubt eluding me right now! Great to meet some new faces too as well as catch up with the usual :) And not to mention the effort Pete, Charlie, John & Pete made to get here :clap: Can't wait to see some awesome photography :D

Definitely keen for another catch-up before X-mas, even just a catch-up like today would be awesome :)

Definately another meet meet is required. :) Big thanks to Duy and the crew for making this happen and nice to see Pete and his crew (heh) again. :)

Also...

GHETTO PANORAMA SHOT!

toca-panorama.jpg

(I haven't done license plates yet, if anyone has an issue with thier plate being shown, let me know and i'll ammend it. I'm really tired atm. :( )

fark... you guys are quick getting those pictures up... awesome!

now it's my turn.........

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :lol:

dw i'll get them up when i get the chance to... ;)

overall, a successful meet. I didn't head count the people but i'm sure there was more than 20 there. We made $158 on the day and this will all go to Steve (administrator) to support TOCAU! :)

Big thanks for all the people who contributed with the food. Tash you better double up on the chicken next time :P. Matt italian sausages FTW!. johnnieboi, you eat too much LOL jk. Poor tommy n bonita got only half a kranksy because of you :P :lol: and lee for the fresh bread and butter, (i can't believe it's not butter..." :P

Also, big thanks for the guys from NSW and SA (BG Pete, Juvenile, Dutchie101 and flipsta24) who made the effort to come down to Melbourne to attend this meet. (even for the nice welcoming weather).

We all have a favour to return to you guys and will do it when the time is right ;)

Also on the weather, it actually turned out good for us ;)

Also thanks to all the other people who attended and gave their donation to support the club :yahoo::toast:

hope i didn't miss anyone... looking forward to the next meet

Ciao and save driving home guys

^^^Great pics mate...love the one of my bronze nut. :D

anyway big thank-you and hi five to Duy & Johnnie for all the setting up and the recon/scouting run and picking a bloody good spot for a BBQ on such a sh!tty day weather wise,also thanks to Tash,Barb and Matt and anybody ivé missed for the food...the chicken skewers were awesome followed closely by the kranskies.

also outstanding effort made by the guys that travelled from NSW & S.A to be with us today :clap: and geez do these guys know how to make a ZRE look horn,i thought Dutchies azz just looked so sexy and tight and i'm not even gay,very nice work mate and John was great to catch up with you and your awesome Rolla again,so many good looking Corollas at this meet my Aurion seemed out of place. :P

anyhooo had a great day with great peeps and good food,already looking forward to the next one.

Cheers

Lee

Yes great day today guys, thanks for all who attended.. it was a good turnout and esp the interstaters. Finally get to see the face with the zres that i've been looking at for so long. Pete aka dutchie101, your car is pure sex mate and john aka Juvenile.. all i can say is.. i love your knob. :P

We Melbournites owe you guys a cruise down your way indeed. Sorry if i ate too much.. i only ate 3 kranskys? i cant help it if they're good? lol

heres a few pics

post-10034-049155800 1288514377_thumb.jp

post-10034-073596000 1288514312_thumb.jp

post-10034-045864100 1288514385_thumb.jp

post-10034-074370100 1288514392_thumb.jp

post-10034-010717000 1288514400_thumb.jp

post-10034-043472400 1288514413_thumb.jp

post-10034-009431300 1288514422_thumb.jp

I'm posting on my phone so il keep it short til I get back home. Thanks to everyone! So good to meet most of you and a great turn out. Nice to see so many zre s out there and I always have a soft spot for the camry s & aurions. Yum food thanks to all those that helped to make the day a successful one. Don't forget the other rollers too! They were all schmick!

just reviewed my pics.....I thinking lightroom.....

...but enough about me. Awesome day, awesome bunch of peeps, awesome photos

Mine will be up when i'm back home :)

.....and the movie will follow not tooo long after that

just reviewed my pics.....I thinking lightroom.....

...but enough about me. Awesome day, awesome bunch of peeps, awesome photos

Mine will be up when i'm back home :)

.....and the movie will follow not tooo long after that

by the way pete. awesome audio install mate. looking very neat. me likey. Like how it doesnt demolish the boot space and its to one side of the boot. good work mate.

Thanks again for an awesome meet guys! i really enjoyed it a pity i couldnt stay for long, the photos under the bridge look tops too bad i missed out, but i will be back sooner than you think :ph34r: lol, it was finally good to put names with faces and talking with almost every one.

i apologise if i didnt really get around to talk to you guys, i guess i got side tracked by taking photo's lol, my pics will be up when i arrive back home.

Thanks again to KenshinX and johnnieboi for the bbq, it was def tops, and at Duy your car is looking real good to! lol, i guess i could talk about all the individual cars but it would just be wayyy too lol so i'll just add comments when i throw up the pics....lol

also to everyone else, all yours cars were all awesome! too bad i couldnt catch up with everyone :(

@Dutchie awesome ZRE!!! definatly one of my favs! awesome to see in the flesh and to also meet the person behind the wheel :D it was nice to finally meet you and catch up.

Well thanks again peeps and i will be back!, now for the long drive back to sydney...*sigh*

Cheers

Charlie