Some More Hot VIP Aurions

AUR30N

Yea.. They're Thai Aurions.. Not a big fan with Chrome.

However, this isn't the best out of em. Not saying they're not good. Just not the best IMO.

Again, I am biased coz the best ones are those in :ph34r: Black.. :lol::clap: :clap: :toast: :D

Chrome rim = ugly.

Black or smoked rims = beautiful

The back wheels look stupid. Don't know why you want to put in so low under the body.

The front bumper looks like a snow plower.

Ugly body kits/rims = +100 fag factor.

Edited by A Buff Hamster

Obviously some people just don't understand the VIP concept.

That said, I only like the first one. The last two don't look so great, but I'm thinking that the bad photos have a bit of a part in that.

Not a big fan of most of the thai aurions, although i think some of the bodywork looks the goods but in my opinion are ruined by wrong choice of wheels, love some of the crazy offsets and camber but it only works with deep alloy, machined or black rims, i too hate chrome wheels, whether its a porsche, hummer, evo or aurion, chrome always looks tacky.................

Much prefer the style of alot of the indo aurions, they have good taste in wheels and can look simple yet sexy and agressive without the need for bodykits.

post-21118-128609349534_thumb.jpeg

post-21118-128609352345_thumb.jpeg

post-21118-128609353964_thumb.jpeg

post-21118-128609356299_thumb.jpeg

post-21118-12860935837_thumb.jpeg

post-21118-128609362313_thumb.jpeg

Neat examples ddr11. Chrome isnt really VIP to me. Like we have said before, VIP is a true stylers style. Awesome!

Nursing a car around cause its soo low rocks! Mind you, bags help if you need to conquer speed humps or the driveways from hell.

Rear rims 'dipped' under the body is HOT... This is true however, only for photo-shoots. This theme usually visualizes things that go extreme. And I reckon those Aurions use air-bags

And exactly why people here for example INDOMI, 51DER's sig, DRE's cars categorized as VIP. Due to their extremeness. Totally agree with Chrome.. Sucks. I reckon Body kit looks alright. That again, dpends on the combination.

Yeh!! Indo FTW! That black camry with black rims remind me of my car.. :( :( :angry:

And this is few of my few favourites...

pop1.jpg

beforeo.png

jo81.jpg

^ That first photo made my pants feel a little funny. That is seriously hot.

And I agree with the airbags side of things. At that height from the ground, the body may just be clearing, but the bits and pieces under the car may not be.

I agree the 1st pic rims look good but the rest i don't like at all. I hate rims that cover all the space. If i saw this on an Aurion i would drop dead.

big.jpg Volk TE37 20" rims :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

Edited by A Buff Hamster

Obviously some people just don't understand the VIP concept.

never did - never will

If I were a VIP, i'd be pretty embarrassed fro the noise of scraping all over the place especially with thai roads..

its called airbag my friend. :whistling:

AUR30N

I agree the 1st pic rims look good but the rest i don't like at all. I hate rims that cover all the space. If i saw this on an Aurion i would drop dead.

big.jpg Volk TE37 20" rims :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

Close enough to the volks without bending over and getting raped... :lol:

29e3i3a_918.jpg

Those VIP Aurions look awesome. Just read the latest issue of Hot4's and there is an article about the latest cars to do up and modify and its a pity that the Aurion didn't come up.....they look just as good as a European car in my honest opinion