Kenneth's JDM EP3

Kenneth.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are joking... You shipped this thing from Japan.. of all things you could have shipped.. LOL :ph34r:

I'm speechless.....

LOL Young, you sound like you don't like EP3's.

It was this or the 8MR.. but this hurts me less when it comes to insurance. :P

On the up side, this thing is a rocket for a 2.0L N/A, and let's not forget the 8,600rpm red line.. HAHAHA

finally lol. nice ride! kaze would be pleased. are ep3 type r's all imports?

Thanks Chicken. Yeah, all EP3's are imports either from UK or Japan - though a majority will be from Japan.

Congrats Kenneth, excellent choice.. No one saw this coming,seen 5 of these this week, mainly white ofcourse but I did see a black one as well. Why import though? there are heaps here already..

Great work and cant wait to see it :clap:

edit: 5x114.3 too :whistling:

Why import though? there are heaps here already..

Heh thanks John! A lot of the ones here are 01/02 models. Mine is an 03 (last of the pre-facelifts). But also the condition (inside and out) of this was much better than a lot of them which are for sale here. Uber clean Recaro's was one of the major deciding factors for me. :)

This car is stock as a rock, aside from some Mugen sports pedals, and some PIAA wipers, from the previous owner in Japan which is an added bonus for me!

Ah yes, super clean interior, I totally understand and all these really need are slight lowering in the looks dept,going by your Vitz you have great taste so I don't need to worry about this one.

Very happy for you, again congrats :)

Nice Kenneth, at least you didnt jump on the evo bandwagon! Ive only seen one or two here in Adelaide. Love it!

Thanks dutchie! :)

ep3 are little rockets they will destroy a sportivo so easyy, i seen one running at the track 13s and it wasnt even worked ...Kenneth how much did it cost roughly not askinge xact price im interested in onee :yahoo:

You can pick up a 01~03 for roughly 20~23K these days. 04~05 will be up in the 25's.

hahaha kenneth kenneth kennethhh....how did i not notice that ep3 on the site haha but anywho good choice bro love ep3 ! toast.gifyahoo.gif

Haha, I dont know :P

haha congrats dude!

even though i knew months back this was going to be your choice. take me for a spin ;)

For sure dude!

28/10/2010

5123077728_e1fc7d045f.jpg

So where does this go? or were you trickin :P

Heh, they were genuine DC5R side markers.. I was going to replace the little circular ones, but I think I might just leave them now..

I also can't re-use the Osram Diadems.. the EP3 uses a huge wedge bulb as indicators :(

Anyhow.. wasted no time and got straight into it!

5246844433_63efe5331f.jpg

Nice choice on the EP3R! More unique than DC5R/S, EK9 etc IMO! I'm sure you'll have no problems making this even more awesome. :spiteful: The guy I bought my evo rims from had one of these (white too); dumped on TEINS coilies, gold Works (as I recall) with Kumho semis! No pressure mate.. :whistling:

Peter.

P.S. great to see I was close on the 8MR suggestion..hehe

• 4 weeks later...

15/01/2011

Got the coilovers installed today thanks to Indy and his crew at IS Motor Racing. :)

Front is currently sitting at 2 finger spaces.. and the rear is at 1. Hopefully when the springs settle, the weight of the engine will bring the front down a little more. If not I'll drop it a little. The rear might need a tiny bit of raising after it settles.

Anyway, 'nuff said.

5356461826_af6e79b625.jpg

5356463016_1ba090ea4a.jpg