Kenneth.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

06/02/2011

5418978157_584707d9e8.jpg

GruppeM is in..

Decided to not use the include cowl piece as it looked cheap and had poor fitment. So I modified a spare cowl.. Looks much better.

.. oh and the NOISE is amazing.

On a side note, visited Peter @ Road and Race Performance for a complete wheel alignment with an aggressive street set up.

my god that looks insane :ph34r: how much did the wheel alignment set you back? i was thinking of doing the same but i have no experience with that sorta stuff..

Wow is all I can say to this thread - it all just looks amazing and I bet it'd have some decent toe :D If I ever travel up to Sydney again I've gotta see this in person! Please keep the piccies coming :clap:

• 3 weeks later...

01/03/2011

5488477388_444826f5e3.jpg

Installed my SFS silicon intake hose today. The fitment is perfect and the hose is much more rigid compared to the OEM rubber hose. The GruppeM airbox was moving around a little with the OEM hose connected.

01/03/2011

5488477388_444826f5e3.jpg

Installed my SFS silicon intake hose today. The fitment is perfect and the hose is much more rigid compared to the OEM rubber hose. The GruppeM airbox was moving around a little with the OEM hose connected.

That looks TANK KENNETH!!! Awesome Job.. :clap: :clap:

• 2 weeks later...

12/3/2010

5521425337_53b8c70d5b.jpg

Scored myself a Spoon Sports Ti shift knob for free.. This is a discontinued product by Spoon Sports. Polished it up and re-burnt the hues back on. End result? Like new! :P

Man that shifter is HOT hey, what do you mean by 're-burnt'? Literally? With a blow torch??

Yeah! When you sand and polish it, the burnt hue will come off. So I just rotated the tip over a flame to bring the hue back. Much like a spit toast!

Edited by Kenneth.

• 1 month later...

Thumbs up! Saw your page; you got yourself a bike? (or it's the same one as last time?) Hahahaha awesome! :lol:

What DSLR are you using and what lenses? You take nice shots; I'm still learning!! :D

Thumbs up! Saw your page; you got yourself a bike? (or it's the same one as last time?) Hahahaha awesome! :lol:

What DSLR are you using and what lenses? You take nice shots; I'm still learning!! :D

Thanks man! You mean the Huffy Slider? Or which bike?

Almost all of my shots are taken with a Canon 450D. Photos are taken with different lenses, but all the recent ones are taken with a Canon 17-55mm lens. The 5 shots involving the Huffy are taken with a Canon S95 point and shoot camera.