Konvics Corolla ZZE Wagon

konvic

This is my 2001 Corolla Fielder Wagon mainly exterior mods at the moment with the only interior mod so far being the recaro seats,Car was a bit dusty when the pics were taken and will be having a cut and polish soon.

post-11227-0-47294500-1289630401_thumb.j

post-11227-0-51371700-1289630500_thumb.j

Edited by konvic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Awesome work, man! It looks great!

Fantastic to see another wagon on the forums. We are one of very, very few!! B)

Thanks its a work in progress

Got a few more things in mind, on the lookout for some evo 9 leather/suede recaro seats and looking at some possible airbag suspension options. This car isnt my daily, lives in the garage most of the time.

The Wagons have just as much potential as the Sedan/Hatchbacks B)

Edited by konvic

• 1 month later...

Just sharing what Im up to on the wagon,plastic woodgrain inserts for the doors/centre console and some beige coloured rear seats, aswell as some eyelids I made up (just till I can source me some proper toyota eyelids). Got sick of the black interior of the car so decided to be different from most people and their corolla wagons. At the moment I cant decide If I should re trim the recaros to match the rears or re trim some factory Corolla seats?

Anyway thats my progress so far for the wagon.

post-11227-0-83415100-1297668615_thumb.j

post-11227-0-73320500-1297668712_thumb.j

post-11227-0-83037400-1297668768_thumb.j

post-11227-0-91194500-1297668783_thumb.j

post-11227-0-26595900-1297669922_thumb.j

That wagon looks smoking hot - I bet it turns a few heads!

Best of luck with the interior, personally I would go with the one colour theme, so if you've got beige in the rears then the front seats should match, but that's just me. I'm sure whatever you decide to do will look great! Please keep the pictures coming :D

That wagon looks smoking hot - I bet it turns a few heads!

Best of luck with the interior, personally I would go with the one colour theme, so if you've got beige in the rears then the front seats should match, but that's just me. I'm sure whatever you decide to do will look great! Please keep the pictures coming :D

Thanks, it does turn a few heads now and then B)

Yeah I just cant decide which front seats to re trim beige? :g: Recaros or some standard Corolla Fielder seats?, It would look wierd if I left the front seats black, but all I could find were the rear seats at the time. Should have some more beige coloured dashboard interior/glovebox area soon so will post some pics once all that is fitted. Probably have the front seats re trimmed last once everything else has been done.

Did any of the Aus spec ZZE Corollas have beige coloured interior as standard?

car is looking good...

man the recaro are nice as it is...but if you think of selling them let me know.

Personally i wouldnt re trim the recaro.

Ive decided to get the recaros re trimmed instead, seats will be two tone hard to describe how its going to look will just have to put a pic up when its done.

• 3 weeks later...

car is looking good...

man the recaro are nice as it is...but if you think of selling them let me know.

Personally i wouldnt re trim the recaro.

Ive decided to get the recaros re trimmed instead, seats will be two tone hard to describe how its going to look will just have to put a pic up when its done.

waiting for the results :P