[VIC] Jan Monthly Meet 2011, 10:30AM 30/01/2011 @ Bundoora Park

dwee.

:yahoo: im glad that the "cake" made everyone smile :clap: .. for those who miss out on having a slice or even look at it, i hope next time you don't miss out but on the happy note, i've to decided what the next message will say, since im still deciding LOL.. :rolleyes: ...

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The cake did indeed look very delicious :) I think one of the Cheesecake shops mud cakes will be making an appearance at the next meet...

dwee - I can't find anything online at all about Red Rooster doubling donations and I haven't seen the ad on TV again (it was on yesterday morning during Sunrise) so you might just have to call in?

Ah.. Tash you should had a slice of it before you went home, as there was like three extra slice and we end up throwing it out :( which was liked wasted. Ah well

Ah.. Tash you should had a slice of it before you went home, as there was like three extra slice and we end up throwing it out :( which was liked wasted. Ah well

Oh no! :( I saw it when you guys arrived but thought I'd be a piggly wiggly if I opened it before everyone else was ready :lol:

Sweet :D Nice pics, although Abby is a bit bug ridden :( Damn bugs. She shall be clean for the Feb meet however

No worries mate, I wish I could take pics as well as he does! He also took some great pics of my car yesterday, but those belong in my thread, just about to put them up there!

Great pics there - please say thanks to Joel and Di :) You should make them ride shotgun with you to take some pictures at the Feb meet!

Great pics there - please say thanks to Joel and Di :) You should make them ride shotgun with you to take some pictures at the Feb meet!

No worries, and no doubt they'll both be there, Joel hopes he'll be able to have Dis 'rolla ready in time, even if not he and Di are keen to come along. I'll try to get them to sign up here :)

hey duy, how much did we end up for the donations?

Sounds good Tash!

I've counted and there was $126.05 in the collection tin! Awesome work guys! :)

And Troy, awesome photos!! :)