[VIC] Jan Monthly Meet 2011, 10:30AM 30/01/2011 @ Bundoora Park

dwee.

I'll bring cutlery/plates/cups guys just in case. B) Do we have BBQ utensils? Tongs and such? I'll bring it anyway

and those two camp chairs i had. i'll speak to the westside boys to help out with whatever else that we may need. Gonna be awesome

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll bring cutlery/plates/cups guys just in case. B) Do we have BBQ utensils? Tongs and such? I'll bring it anyway

and those two camp chairs i had. i'll speak to the westside boys to help out with whatever else that we may need. Gonna be awesome

Awesome :D All coming together nicely which is great, going to be a really great meet! I better climb the ladder and go get my camping chair off the top of the tall built-in wardrobe lol (house we're renting has 12-foot ceilings) heheh

First post updated. :)

Entrance to Bundoora Park is Red River Gum Ave and Plenty Road (near Plenty Rd and Main Drive) - approx. location is 1069 Plenty Road, Bundoora, VIC 3083. Follow the red arrows to the asphalt car park and this is where it will be. :)

TOCAU201101MeetLocation-1.jpg

Ok, you know the deal! Copy and add your name if you're attending! B)

1. TroysRollaSX + some mates (hamburgers and/or shishkebabs, BBQ gear, oil, paper towel)

2. Private Number

3. KenshinX (KRANSKYS)

4. shin0bi

5. Tash (bread loaves, crusty vienna, salad)

6. Barb (chicken skewers)

7. benji4138 + Snaz (snags and bread)

8. Tofuboi?

9. le.vinh.zr (esky, few snacks, ice, drinks/water)

10. dwee (esky, ice, drinks, snags, greek salad, plates/spoons/knives/forks/cups)

11. 1stKill

12. dorifto (extra coinage)

13. A Buff Hamster?

14. YinG + friend (snacks/chocolate mud cake, paper plates, tissues, spoons, knives, sunscreen, anti insect spray, THE WORKS)

15. Simon

16. Johnnieboi (gangsta chairs)

It's all coming along now!! Woo! :D

Johnnieboi(Gangsta chairs)?? LOL! :P

Think its going to be 30degrees that day. Woot! Perfect meet weather + BBQ weather, time to crank the shorts and singlets y'all!!

What you don't get enough sun during the week :P

if anyone can think of something for me to bring please just let me know,otherwise i will just make a nice little cash donation to the cause.3304a6w.gif

I'm bringing obsrve and toytrd along to this one ! Is there anything you fellas want me to bring?

Garage bags, for all the rubbish we make :D , oh I'm not sure will there be enought drinks to.. Since Its going be a hot warm day ;)

I'm bringing obsrve and toytrd along to this one ! Is there anything you fellas want me to bring?

Garage bags, for all the rubbish we make :D , oh I'm not sure will there be enought drinks to.. Since Its going be a hot warm day ;)

Garbage bags, that's an excellent idea :) That way if the bins aren't great a couple of people can just take them home to chuck in their own bins.

oh nice! 30 degrees FTW!!! :D

Haha yeah, very nice! As long as there's no humidity <_< I better remember sunscreen and a hat lol

I'll bring my esky along too with ice. Bottles of water and cans of soft drink just in case.

Looks like everything is going to plan :) oh I was wondering that if anyone has a large/big umbella to have some shade since it's goin be a warm day, just suggestion thou :)

Looks like everything is going to plan :) oh I was wondering that if anyone has a large/big umbella to have some shade since it's goin be a warm day, just suggestion thou :)

I reckon even if anyone did it wouldn't fit in our cars!! Hahahahah :) Just bring some sunnies and a hat ;) I'll try to remember the sunscreen and aeroguard too.

Gonna try drag out obsrve and toytrd to this one. Will let you know!

Here's an idea man!

Come and get them two to attend and we'll go down to the JDMST meet (with Simon/Japerd) afterwards!

That's a great idea! But probably won't go, I think I'll be too chilled at the park. One of the JDMST boys recognised me at Lane Toyota! Haha

Looks like this will be an awesome meetup but unfortunately wont be able to attend. I'll be on the annual rollaclub great ocean road cruise!

Have fun guys

Bummer Matt. Always next time mate! Have fun and be safe! :)

Johnnieboi(Gangsta chairs)?? LOL! :P

Think its going to be 30degrees that day. Woot! Perfect meet weather + BBQ weather, time to crank the shorts and singlets y'all!!

Shorts and singlets ftw!

if anyone can think of something for me to bring please just let me know,otherwise i will just make a nice little cash donation to the cause.3304a6w.gif

Bring yourself, your car (more importantly :P) and some coinage for donation. :)

2 kransky bags coming up!!! :D :D :clap: :clap:

AWESOME!

Just bring yourself and some coinage to the donation. :)

Garbage bags, that's an excellent idea :) That way if the bins aren't great a couple of people can just take them home to chuck in their own bins.

oh nice! 30 degrees FTW!!! :D

Haha yeah, very nice! As long as there's no humidity <_< I better remember sunscreen and a hat lol

+1 to both comments! I think there are bins but not many as I recall..so good idea! :toast:

There is an undercover/shaded area, but as Tash said, some sunscreen and hat won't hurt. Slip slop slap! :)

Won't be able to make it to this meet. Grandparents are coming over for the whole day.

Always next time mate! :)

Also I will have to add, there is to be NO hooning, reckless driving and revving! It is a family park; other people will be there, and like us, will want to enjoy their day! :)

Peter.

I think the #1 thing we should all remember (not that I think it will be a problem) is a relaxed attitude and our sense of humour! :)

I reckon even if anyone did it wouldn't fit in our cars!! Hahahahah :) Just bring some sunnies and a hat ;) I'll try to remember the sunscreen and aeroguard too.

I will try to remember to bring the spray-on sunscreen and aeroguard too, Particularly seeing as I'm the sort of person who just has to LOOK outside and my skin starts to burn! Hahaha

Woohoo.. I have my cousin frisbee to tag it along with a soccer ball that needs air to play with lol :) hopeful if anyone wants to play I've it there for those sport fans hehe

I went coles as well brought the "off" for anti insect it cost $4, on special til wednesday this week :) grab it if u need to :D

Edited by YinG

Woohoo.. I have my cousin frisbee to tag it along with a soccer ball that needs air to play with lol :) hopeful if anyone wants to play I've it there for those sport fans hehe

I went coles as well brought the "off" for anti insect it cost $4, on special til wednesday this week :) grab it if u need to :D

Awesome! Anything else we have forgotten? :lol:

I'll buy plates/spoons/forks/knives/cups tmr after work. Since I'll be going early, I am limited in things I can bring. I'll bring an esky of ice and drinks, and will put a pack of sausages in it while I wait. Greek salad, I will just find a nice cool place to put it. :)

Awesome :) The only thing I don't think that's been mentioned is sauce if anyone wants it??

Probably won't bring my car down for this one and will just shotgun with Barb, seems a bit redundant to bring both our cars.