[VIC] Jan Monthly Meet 2011, 10:30AM 30/01/2011 @ Bundoora Park

dwee.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I apologize for my absence from this thread/forum yesterday and today. The BBQ (as others have indicated) is definitely still going ahead! Be smart, put on some sunscreen, wear a hat and drink heaps of water and we'll be right! :D

Thanks to everyone bringing things along / donating. I hope everyone remembers to bring what they said they would haha. If you forget, just let one of us know so we can inform someone that know is coming later to get it. Can't wait, going to be an awesome day!

P.s. I haven't washed my car yet.. :rolleyes:

I can bring bottled water, cans of soft drink, chippies, my esky with ice, deck chairs, tomato/BBQ/mustard/sweet chilli sauce... and my stomach B)

Thanks Johnnie, bring your stomach, I'll bring mine! :P

i'll see if i can make it to this one, if i can i'll bring a tin money box for the donations, ;)

Oh crap, that's what I forgot! I was planning to buy a tin to collect money! Might swing by somewhere tmr morning just incase. :)

Oh nooo... Sunday it's going be over 40 degree... :( I think it's going be extreme hot for a BBQ, say we might not allow to start a BBQ? Fire ban? *confused* if in that case will this event be going ahead?

Meet is still going ahead! :D

Stop being pansies and just come to the meet aircon or no aircon, we have Toyota's reliability on our side! And for the record.. no my aircon is not gassed nor do I use it.

:toast:

Argh... I will need lots of water intake, :D and also bring on the sunnies and of course the hat and sunscreen to. I'll see if I could grab a bag of ice at the service Station to.

Hopeful there's plenty of shades to.

Oh I just notice Private Number won't be going to this BBQ anymore, cam someone kindly grab rubbish bags instead, as I've and will bring lots already. Thanks :)

Yep, since you're coming a bit later, please bring a bag of ice. Thanks! :)

Im sure it will be a good day regardless, if anything bring a spare change of clothes, we may decide to hit st.kilda later in the arvo if you want to cool down and swim or whatever, or go eat icecream. B)

Yep, down for all above, especially the ice cream and a dip in the water!

Coming tomr in a van! Yeehaw!!!

Sweet! As long as you come, it will be awesome! :)

Yeah the heat don't bother me too much,i hate the cold.

Albert Park last year...great meet.

k0r328.jpg

ahhhh memories,rain or sunshine we still go full steam ahead.

Nearly two years ago Lee! Boy, does time go fast! The first meet I organised! :lol:

Just over 12 hours to go now, see you all there! :)

Awesome, can't wait for this! Are you still going early? Let me know, I was thinking getting there a bit before 9 to shotgun the place. :)

Hahaha you'll beat us for sure! Our meet starts at 10 and we're not really "cruising" anywhere. But we'll try! :P

I have brush my teeth already and getting myself into bed and having a beauty sleep lol. Can't wait for this meet, even thou I was planning to support my friends at boxhill for the cyn. Anyway good night all see u tm :)

ah we cursing down to st kilda aren't we :D

Edited by YinG

ahhh **** it i thought i was gunna be wrecked from work but im sweet so im coming ...

any east side massif wanna roll out there together?

Awesome Mick! Umm... you can come early with me if you want. :P

sweet ok well if anyone wants to go together let me know im not sure when im leaving etc

Goooood morning everyone ;) it's sure going be hot, don't forget to be sun smart lol I don't want lobsters for dinner ( ah I wish I did lol) anyway you could leave when it's 11am or if your keen leave now? To have a spot for us there :)

see you all there soon :D :D

Yeah sorry guys. Definitely not gonna make it today. Not only have I had really bad night last night, i've woken up feeling rather sick this morning.

I don't think the heat will work for me this time sorry guys.

Have a great day though, I can already see it's gonna be good. :)

Thanks everyone for an AWESOME day! I'm glad we got such a good turnout. I know I was a bit quiet and shy, but as I turn up to more and more of these and get to know everyone better that should become less and less of an issue.

My mate Joel that arrived with his missus in the black Fairlane took some great pics, he's going to give them to me, I'll edit out the plates and put them up here.

I'm glad it didn't turn out to be as bad heat wise as expected, but the heat was still starting to get to me, which is why I bailed when I did.

I hope everyone was happy with the choice of Bundoora Park - I was surprised how quiet is was there, it's usually busier then that, I guess the predicted heat scared everyone away!

I'm really looking forward to the next one, will be another great day for sure!