[VIC] Jan Monthly Meet 2011, 10:30AM 30/01/2011 @ Bundoora Park

dwee.

Aww that time it's good :) I just need to find the place aswell, including traveling from my end.

I'll grab some snacks along the way, does any one like chocolate mud cakes? Or anyone perfer cup cakes, I'm juggling with both lol :)

Plus will there be any signs telling me which ppl are part of the meet, as I'm scare there could be lots of BBQ happening and I'm not sure which one is ours. Thanks :)

Yum! Chocolate mud cake :D Although cup cakes would be just as good too! Don't worry about the signs Ying, just look for our cars, they're pretty identifiable :lol: My gold Camry will be there, plus a heap of Corollas in various colours (though white and black mostly!), a silver Aurion, a dark grey old school Corolla, the list goes on! I will PM you my mobile number :)

Ok so do we have final numbers???

i remember the chicken skewers were a big hit :toast: , so i'll make more but i think i'll make a lot more this time :clap: ... lol

see you all there!!!

Lol!! I thought we were doing breads and salads?? Well I'll do that part then and if you want to be chicken skewer making factory go for it hahahah We are gunna need a bucket tonne of chicken rofl

bahahaha yeah but i want chicken skewers so i'll do them again... so i figured i'd share...

but this time i'm gonna do Satay ones and Soy/Sesame/Ginger ones... :P

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ Tash: thanks :) I'll give u my number, just so u know I'm calling you

I'll pick chocolate mud cakes, plus I will be purchasing some of the paper plates, tissues and spoon and knife, I hope I won't forget this lol, since the last party I went to had no knife which leads to eating by hands lol.

To be confirm, what is actually the name of park , thanks :)

oh my friend will be tagging along, since his car is a Toyota aswell :) but hmm his car aren't flashy for photo :P

Sunscreen? Anyone bringing that along? :) if not I'll bring mine and my can of anti insect spray :D coz I hate flies lol and I bet none of us do to

@ Tash: thanks :) I'll give u my number, just so u know I'm calling you

I'll pick chocolate mud cakes, plus I will be purchasing some of the paper plates, tissues and spoon and knife, I hope I won't forget this lol, since the last party I went to had no knife which leads to eating by hands lol.

To be confirm, what is actually the name of park , thanks :)

oh my friend will be tagging along, since his car is a Toyota aswell :) but hmm his car aren't flashy for photo :P

Sunscreen? Anyone bringing that along? :) if not I'll bring mine and my can of anti insect spray :D coz I hate flies lol and I bet none of us do to

The name of the park is Bundoora Park - http://www.bundoorapark.com.au/

I always bring along sunscreen, the spray on kind, because my skin burns the instant I so much as look outside!

Going to be a great day, I'm looking forward to it!

ill def be there, pretty close to home too which is a bonus then might head across to the JDMST meet....will see

1. TroysRollaSX

2. Private Number

3. KenshinX

4. eviltwin (maybe)

5. Tash

6. Barb

7. benji4138

8. Tofuboi?

9. le.vinh.zr

10. dwee

11. 1stKill

12. dorifto

13. A Buff Hamster?

14. YinG

15. Simon

sorry guys im out.. work

:(

Sweet, its all coming together nicely then :yahoo: 10:30am sounds alright too, I reckon we'll meet up in Bendigo then about 9 and head on down, doesn't take too long to get to Bundoora from memory. Google Maps reckons its two hours but I don't think its quite that long.

Too easy Tash!

Aww that time it's good :) I just need to find the place aswell, including traveling from my end.

I'll grab some snacks along the way, does any one like chocolate mud cakes? Or anyone perfer cup cakes, I'm juggling with both lol :)

Plus will there be any signs telling me which ppl are part of the meet, as I'm scare there could be lots of BBQ happening and I'm not sure which one is ours. Thanks :)

Where will you be coming from? (PM me the answer if you want). We got members from the west, north, east and south-east that would happily meet you somewhere and lead you to the park. I'll be coming from the south-east, most likely meet up with guys from the east and head there. Might go a bit earlier than 10 to secure a spot at the park though.

If anyone wants my number in case they get lost on the way, PM me and I'll reply with my number. :)

I'll arrive early too to help shotgun the BBQ, seeing as this place was my idea, it only seems fair, what time you planning on being there?

10:30am sounds like a great time to plan for everyone to arrive, get some photos and so on before we cook up some grub to me.

Troy.

I'll probably be there 8.30am. :)

Ok so do we have final numbers???

i remember the chicken skewers were a big hit :toast: , so i'll make more but i think i'll make a lot more this time :clap: ... lol

see you all there!!!

Lol!! I thought we were doing breads and salads?? Well I'll do that part then and if you want to be chicken skewer making factory go for it hahahah We are gunna need a bucket tonne of chicken rofl

What am I going to bring?? :blink: Looks like all the lovely ladies got the food covered! :whistling:

Lol :) you can bring other food that is not listed here :)

plus you might need to bring snacks ad I'm not sure if I can cater everyone since most us will be bringing our partner/ friends

Ok another to add to the list. Me mate Snaz will be coming, his not a member but has a sweet ride. At first he said, "Oh your going to a Toyota Meet. they'd only want Toyota's" but I convinced him that we embrace all vehicles and his really enthusiastic about it.

Thinking I'll bring some snags and bread, can never have too much bread at a bbq :D

I'll probably be there 8.30am. :)

Cool, if I'm not there then, I shouldn't be far, and I've PMed you my mobile number too mate. At least that way if you need to leave the spot for any reason before everyone else gets there, it won't be an issue :)

NOW i've updated myself on the posts in this thread, NOW i can ask what do you fellas need me to bring? :lol:

Sorry trung! THIS TIME, we will make sure you get your 3 kgs worth of food to make up from last time HAHA :P

i wish i could have fully read this sooner so i could have ordered the kransky sausages... gah... those are deadly but good... (for the first 2 bites LOL <_<)

Hey Simon/Japerd, I'll go JDMST meet with you as well but I'll be going around 1pm or so as I have to head back again for work. Let me know if you're keen and we'll cruise up.

yeah sounds good mate, ill get to the tocau one around 10:30 like everyone else then leave there at 1pm and onto JDMST...sounds good

Drinks would be great Vinh :)

Peter & Duy - looks like no one has sorted out things like oil, paper towel, tongs, those foil trays to put the food on, napkins, stuff like that. How about you guys organise all that kind of gear??

Drinks would be great Vinh :)

Peter & Duy - looks like no one has sorted out things like oil, paper towel, tongs, those foil trays to put the food on, napkins, stuff like that. How about you guys organise all that kind of gear??

I don't mind bringing oil, paper towel, tongs (have about 5 sets here, long story, don't ask) and some paper plates, if that's any help, and someone else can bring the other stuff. Oh and I'll bring a small esky full of ice too.

EDIT: I also got permission from my mate to share this picture he took at the lookout at Bundoora Park, which I think shows how great pictures taken up there can be:

aahyponlaa.jpg

Edited by TroysRollaSX

I guess I can bring some drinks in an Esky and a few snacks?

Ahh, great idea! I hadn't thought of drinks!

could you also bring water and soft drinks, that be great to, thanks :)

I guess I can bring some drinks in an Esky and a few snacks?

Ahh, great idea! I hadn't thought of drinks!

could you also bring water and soft drinks, that be great to, thanks :)

Don't worry Troy, I'll have plenty of ice! (no...not drugs...), no problem Ying, Water done.

can we get a list on whos bringing what? i wanna contribute with the KRANSKYS TOO HAHA :D

Well Pete could you have a quick read through again and update the first post? :) AFAIK I'll bring bread (couple of loaves and a crusty vienna) and a salad, Barb will bring chicken skewers, Troy was gunna bring some snags and BBQ gear, Ying was bringing dessert (cake/cup cakes), benji will bring some snags, Vinh is on drink duties and thats about it. I think a couple of other people said they'd bring snags too, so no kransky's as yet.

Still need to make sure someone brings oil and paper towel, and who will bring plates, knifes, forks and napkins??

Probably not a bad idea that if anyone has spare camping chairs to sit on bring them along too :)

Edit: Sorry Troy said he'd cover oil and paper towel, but still need someone for cutlery and plates.

Edited by Tash

Sadly I don't have camping chairs coz I'm not a camper myself :) thou i'd bring paper towel and napkins :) plus also knifes and fork, and spoon jus in case

Edited by YinG