Aurion On Air

MrRob

Do u have eyelids on your car??? What do u recommend to stick them on with???? I love your car :-)

Hey haydos yeah i do have eyelids, they're glued on so they're never gonna come off. Don't know what glue though, i didn't fit them, Team Jetspeed did.

Rob u bas***d.. Is that the back of my car? :lol:

Lol Vick, sure looks like it but def no its not, spoiler is diff and your tips, oh and the plates haha.

Hahah.. I know.. Jk. :lol:

Anw, since we're very alike mods-wise, I'd do this if I were you. You had the budget for scissor doors, do this instead. Can't be more than this.

icon320110704020536Camry%20ISF-4.jpg

icon220110704020536Camry%20ISF-2.jpg

icon120110704020536Camry%20ISF-3.jpg

And to improvise, make the tips slightly bigger.

Can't stop giggling imagining this car in black.

Yeah not going scissor doors just wouldn't look right.

I hope you're joking with doing what that Aurion has done, just doesn't look normal.

The wing looks like back of a Celica, the front looks like a IS200 and the tips look like it came off a Lexus IS-F.

Well the whole car looks like it has a bit of many makes and models haha.

I like the diffuser though.

Nuh man.. Not joking.

The front is almost like the sportivos, so can leave it as it is. The sides and the rear are the rawr parts.

And to replace the rear wing that looks merged with the trunk, get a ducktail.

I wish I hadn't done my tips right now. Too much work needs to be done.

Yeah that spoiler is a fail vick.

But I don't know... Having the is-f tips is like having a chevy badge or your Holden. Or having an m3 body kit on your 3 series. Vick, your dual tips is sex. Would look a lot better with that rear (minus the spoiler/lip) and your tips instead of the is-f like tips.

even hotter than the TRD ones, wow

Vic what are you doing???? My eyes are burning! That is one riced up Camry.

It looks horrible!!!

Naaaa man. It looks secks really. The decals and the wing don't suit to my taste. + the rims dont really match IMO. If it was in my hands, :toast:.

Yeah that spoiler is a fail vick.

But I don't know... Having the is-f tips is like having a chevy badge or your Holden. Or having an m3 body kit on your 3 series. Vick, your dual tips is sex. Would look a lot better with that rear (minus the spoiler/lip) and your tips instead of the is-f like tips.

Agree. But this image is whole different thing. m3 body kit on a bmw looks rice. But the idea on lexus is applied on Toyota, it's not really wanna-be.. Dpends how you look at it really. Angel eyes were originally from bmw? but nowadays, it's good to have em. Afterall, my tip is from Cayennes. :D

And yea, I want that diffuser on my car. =(

so in saying the m3 bodykit on a 3 series looks rice..you are basically saying all the 3 series BMWs with the M-package (still non-M3) look rice?

i really think that getting a bodykit from the sports model of your own car has nothing to do with rice...just because you want the looks for less money..

but definitely not liking those ISF tips on the aurion, VFX care to share a pic of your twin zorst? never seen it.

Theres alot to like and hate about that pic you posted Vic :)

That pshop'd pic of the twin tips look wicked. I almost went for the dual tips a few weeks back when i was tacking my new ones on. But thought that car dosn't really go as good as they imply? or is it just for rice looks factor?

I recon a car that looks as good as yours does now needs to go as good! Maybe the first turbo'd Zr6?

so in saying the m3 bodykit on a 3 series looks rice..you are basically saying all the 3 series BMWs with the M-package (still non-M3) look rice?

i really think that getting a bodykit from the sports model of your own car has nothing to do with rice...just because you want the looks for less money..

but definitely not liking those ISF tips on the aurion, VFX care to share a pic of your twin zorst? never seen it.

True. But we know the sentiment.. :lol:

And sorry to hi jack the thread by a bit.

• 2 weeks later...