Aurion On Air

MrRob

Haha I love this game. Ok I removed the Aurion and Sportivo badge.

how'd you remove the badges ?

sorry im really new at this lol

heat gun, or prepsol,

Neither actually, just my trusty fingers and a flat head screwdriver then some adhesive cleaner to get rid of the leftover sticky stuff.

So glad I joined NRMA earlier in the year.

I was at Port Botany Boat ramp last night and car wouldn't start and just assumed it was a bad connection with the battery terminal as its happened before.

Disconnected it and cleaned it but no good, it still wouldn't start and started to panic as I thought even though NRMA is 24/7 I didn't think they'd work on Christmas day but called anyway and thankfully they were working.

Turns out the battery thats less than 3 years old was dead.

$193 later and I have a new premium battery which is way better than the factory crap that came with the car when I bought it.

I was at Port Botany Boat ramp last night and car wouldn't start and just assumed it was a bad connection with the battery terminal as its happened before.

Disconnected it and cleaned it but no good, it still wouldn't start and started to panic as I thought even though NRMA is 24/7 I didn't think they'd work on Christmas day but called anyway and thankfully they were working.

$193 later and I have a new premium battery which is way better than the factory crap that came with the car when I bought it.

they dont last forever!!!

just short of 3 years is pretty good in my books...

they dont last forever!!!

just short of 3 years is pretty good in my books...

Yer i'd agree on that too! specially with all the extra lights on your car.

Yeah I used to live in Green Valley and know how bad the roads can be down there but they are not any better up here on the Central Coast

Yeah already put the stockies on just in case it did blow out especially when I do a lot of highway driving and thats the last place you want it to go.

I know exactly how you feel man. Price we pay I guess. That's why I inspect my Tyres weekly or more than that if I remember

whats the best tyres out there on the market !?! like which brand ? do you guys care if its from china ?

I know exactly how you feel man. Price we pay I guess. That's why I inspect my Tyres weekly or more than that if I remember

whats the best tyres out there on the market !?! like which brand ? do you guys care if its from china ?

Best is relatively subjective, best for daily use, best for racing, best for your bank account. Doesnt mean they are cheap builds when they are made in china. They have quality controls for these kind of stuff.