Zeinheiger's Aurion Sportivo '08

Zeinheiger

I'll get around to getting new mesh sometime this week...

But as for other updates, there is something big happening to Alexia in the next couple of weeks, I'm going to keep it a secret and I'll show it off at Winton hopefully B) I just hope it's finished before then

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get around to getting new mesh sometime this week...

But as for other updates, there is something big happening to Alexia in the next couple of weeks, I'm going to keep it a secret and I'll show it off at Winton hopefully B) I just hope it's finished before then

Does that mean the BMW's sold? ;)

BMW is sold, waiting on payment

Wooo clap.gifyahoo.giftoast.gif Yay, does this mean what I think it means? *cough* Winton *cough* whistling.gif

And after payment Alexia can finally receive the pampering she so sorely deserves :D

Oh yeah! This will be a busy month, I already have my mods list written down and approx prices, so this will be fun... Not sharing what I'm doing quite yet though, i'll keep this thread updated when things happen

Fabulous news! :D Goodbye Bimmer, hello an even more awesome Alexia! Best of luck with all of the plans, won't be at Winton (sorry guys, but footy comes first :lol:) so will be watching the thread closely, then hanging out for another meet!

Looking good mate; matches the car and your sig lol.

Did I hear springs? You should consider what you really want first before making any decisions. Save time/money and go straight to what you really want. Just my 2c. :)

Peter.

Looking good mate; matches the car and your sig lol.

Did I hear springs? You should consider what you really want first before making any decisions. Save time/money and go straight to what you really want. Just my 2c. :)

Peter.

Springs are temporary of course, might only have them for a few months, but I'm glad to say they've basically been paid for, Daryl recently got me to do a render of his car and paid me the exact amount I was going to buy the springs for (Second hand of 1stKill)... So in saying that, they are basically for free, but down the track I will of course upgrade to Coilovers

The bmw is now sold for a bargain sale of $3950, not really happy with the price I got for it, but needed it gone, it's the best I could get, it was going to be $4000 but since the car hadn't been started in a while, the battery was almost flat, so I agreed to take $50 off the price so they could get a new battery... Dunno what battery for a bmw only costs $50 though :whistling:

On the bright side, I'm putting some of that into the loan I still have a teeny bit of money owing on and the rest goes to Alexia :spiteful:

Cue "James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover"

The bmw is now sold for a bargain sale of $3950, not really happy with the price I got for it, but needed it gone, it's the best I could get, it was going to be $4000 but since the car hadn't been started in a while, the battery was almost flat, so I agreed to take $50 off the price so they could get a new battery... Dunno what battery for a bmw only costs $50 though :whistling:

On the bright side, I'm putting some of that into the loan I still have a teeny bit of money owing on and the rest goes to Alexia :spiteful:

Cue "James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover"

Good to see the BMW is sold.

However if it was an E30 325, I know someone who woulda bought it at top dollar HAHAH. Pity it wasnt. :(

Another minor update, decided to paint my rear badge, been meaning to do this for some time now... Finally got around to it... I didn't exactly want to go black, but I wanted a sort of gunmetal metallic... So I went down to supercheap auto and picked up a a small can of touch up paint (Strato grey) which is exactly the colour I wanted, sanded the badge down with a soft sanding block, 200 grit I think it was, cleaned and gave it about 5 light layers, giving about 10 minutes between each layer to give it a nice even finish

img0359k.jpg

img0365x.jpg

img0367ej.jpg

The photo's don't do it enough justice, but the badge shines so perfectly from the light, especially with the metallic, cheap mod with an effective result