Zeinheiger's Aurion Sportivo '08

Zeinheiger

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunbury exhaust and performance center, I've already given them the heads up on installing my springs just after Winton

Basically the same mob whos done at least two Aurion exhaust setups now. Mine and Dales. :P

They did a good job, they even made whole new custom pipes with flanges, so if I have any problems with the cops issuing me a certificate of compliance request, I can just simply unbolt them and bolt on the stock exhaust and get the test done

Its all happening now Dale.. say hello to awesome ride and bye bye to wallet.. :spiteful:

Ok, it's Window tinting and lowering, then I'm done, I swear

Well, after the custom leather interior... Then that's it

Oh and the Sound system... Then that's it, I promise

And the HID's... That'll do

And the Strut bars...

And maybe some coilovers

Carbon fibre roof...

And that's it

Oh and the TE37's

Ok, it's Window tinting and lowering, then I'm done, I swear

Well, after the custom leather interior... Then that's it

Oh and the Sound system... Then that's it, I promise

And the HID's... That'll do

And the Strut bars...

And maybe some coilovers

Carbon fibre roof...

And that's it

Oh and the TE37's

Anything else you wanna add to the list :P

Airbag suspension, sunroof, road sweepers :yahoo:

Sunbury exhaust and performance center, I've already given them the heads up on installing my springs just after Winton

Basically the same mob whos done at least two Aurion exhaust setups now. Mine and Dales. :P

Heheh well hopefully they might do a Camry in the future too :) I was looking at the TRD exhaust again yesterday *drools* Although getting it shipped over here would be a nightmare..

The list is looking good, especially the HID part :lol:

Sounds and looks awsome mate :clap:

Planning a drive from Syd to QLD next month.. How do you think that note would go on a long trip? Have you noticed andy droning at all?

Thanks mate, if you look at the vid I posted you'll notice there is no sound under idle, completely silent up until about 2000rpm... On the highway there is minimal sound as well as long as I'm below 2000rpm it's very quiet, but at wide open throttle it grumbles so perfectly, I'm very happy with it

Thanks mate, if you look at the vid I posted you'll notice there is no sound under idle, completely silent up until about 2000rpm... On the highway there is minimal sound as well as long as I'm below 2000rpm it's very quiet, but at wide open throttle it grumbles so perfectly, I'm very happy with it

Cheers mate ty, looks like i'm off to the muffler shop as well next week , Last time i wen't they tried to sell me some Remote Varex muffs... this looks much better bang for buck

UPDATE

Me and Benji once again went to the drags to get some better times...

Well, let's just say that I'm very happy with a 14.41

Very, very happy

Benji's best was a 14.43, so it's close, very minimal gap, this makes me want to do my intake now, we also managed to get 11 runs in, I was averaging in the 14.4-14.5's so all my runs were very consistant, the weather was a nice and balmy 24 degrees, so not optimal temperature, but it was a great day, then I ran out of fuel, I could have gotten possibly another 2 or more runs in, but I was happy to go home with that time... I was up against a VX SS, the guy thought it was very funny seeing a family car at the drags, laughing and shaking his head at me as he put his helmet on, he pulled a 14.67... After that I gave him the biggest thumbs up and smile...

But I have some disappointing news, as today I found out that when my car shifts into 4th there is a bit of lag, as if it were dropping into neutral for a few hundredths of a second, then shifting to 4th, so I was passing the line at about 96mph, as opposed to 98mph I was getting last time at the drags over the line...

So when I book in my service, I'll mention this issue and hope it gets resolved

On the bright side, very happy with my results, hopefully a 14.2 with the CAI and a bit colder weather...

I have some video's, I will post them up later tonight or tomorrow if I get a chance

Nice work at the drags, didn't really Aurions were that quick!

As for the shifting issue, have you tried looking at performance transmission fluids? I use Royal Purple in my gearbox and it's very smooth! Will be interesting how you fair at Winton

I won't be racing at Winton this week, benji will be, I might wait until I upgrde the brakes to do some racing... Will also look into the fluid, but I'm pretty certain the tranny fluid is completely sealed no maintenance kinda thing, will book it in for service and mention it. I won't mention what I was doing when I discovered the problem though :P