Zeinheiger's Aurion Sportivo '08

Zeinheiger

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Eyelids are in, not sure if i want to paint them just yet, I kinda like this look

img0344fs.jpg

Also a white LED dome light

img0348yk.jpg

Springs are next

hey im new to this site, i have a carribean blue sx6 too, pretty stock execpt for some custom AMR seat covers, Blue LED interior dome light, Rear XDC seat belt pads, Front TRD Seat belt pads, rubber cargo mat in the boot to keep it clean, sportivo car mats inside.

may be getting some new shoes for her this week as the original tyres are nearly bald. Is it true that 18's are the biggest you can get on an aurion? that is what i was told by my toyota service centre and the local beaurepairs guy :(. anyway, do you mind telling me where i could find little bits and pieces to spice up the aurion, like the grill, eyelids, etc..

also would you be able to make a vid on how to replace the parking lights? because i have white led parking bulbs and amber led parking bulbs but dont know how to change them. i looked in the owners manual and it says to tell you toyota dealer to do it for you.

thanks look forward to a reply,

squish.

Is it true that 18's are the biggest you can get on an aurion? that is what i was told by my toyota service centre and the local beaurepairs guy :(.

There are other Aurion owners on this club that have up to 20" wheels on their's. I'm not sure why Toyota and Beaurepaires are saying that. However, it is apparent that the aftermarket rim shouldn't exceed 2" from the original/stock stocks, according to insurance companies(they won't cover insurance claims where the cars where those conditions aren't followed).

Dismantle headlights, paint the chrome surround with satin or matt black?

Changes the attitude of the car

On my to do list... Probably matte black

Satin Black :)

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't updated this thread in a while... Well since I ran into some unfortunate financial issues... But luckily... I still have the car... In the last 2 months all I have done is put the spoiler back on <_<

I'm getting lazy, I know... Also, my wallet is getting empty... Although I did take the Aurion on a journey from Melbourne to Adelaide and back, she performed very well, with 5 guys and a boot full of alcohol, the Aurion did the trip with an average of 8.5L/100k... I got to Adelaide on a tank of fuel, 8 and a half hour drive and only a tank, pretty pleased with that... Why did we drive to Adelaide you ask? We felt like it, plus there was a concert on that we didn't mind seeing

If anyone is interested, I kinda documented the weekend, warning, contains metalcore music, language and nudity

Lordy lordy lord...look what the cat dragged in :P

you been hiding,looks like you had a blast in S.A,your vid made me laugh and bought back memories of my road trip to NSW with a few mates. :lol:

cya soon mate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...