Zeinheiger's Aurion Sportivo '08

Zeinheiger

No update yet... But I took a photo... That counts right?

new_grille_by_dazza_mate-d3aa1x7.jpg

Just trying to show the grille a bit better

Maybe someone this Sunday has a decent DSLR camera on the VIC Cruise the Bendigo...

I sure hope so... iPhone doesn't work as well as I want it to for pics and my Olympus is outdated and takes horrible photos

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh in my book a photo is still an update tongue.gif Don't mind the plate, maybe if it was slimline whistling.gif Loving the grill though, but it still needs a tint, I can see all the way through her blink.gif lol tongue.gif Looks good mate :D

Yeh in my book a photo is still an update tongue.gif Don't mind the plate, maybe if it was slimline whistling.gif Loving the grill though, but it still needs a tint, I can see all the way through her blink.gif lol tongue.gif Looks good mate :D

True that about tint... I've got a bloke coming to look at the bmw tomorrow, he's heading over all the way from gippsland to see it, hopefully he buys it on the spot.... Then i can get coilovers, rims, exhaust and tint :spiteful:

True that about tint... I've got a bloke coming to look at the bmw tomorrow, he's heading over all the way from gippsland to see it, hopefully he buys it on the spot.... Then i can get coilovers, rims, exhaust and tint :spiteful:

Ah excellent, well if he's travelling that far it sounds like his pretty interested. Hopefully he pays you what your asking :)

Ah excellent, well if he's travelling that far it sounds like his pretty interested. Hopefully he pays you what your asking :)

I told him i'll settle for 5k firm as the car needs some work, the price is non negotiable...

Too bad I couldn't have sold it last week or something, could of had a nice reputable ride by now

Changed the gear selector light to a white LED... Will probably change it to blue eventually though, also changed the cigarette lighter ring/Ash tray light...

111cl.jpg

The P R N D S +/- globe will be next... These are T5 bulbs for anyone interested in doing the same and the job itself is extremely easy

As seen in my epic failure DIY :blink:

Changed the gear selector light to a white LED... Will probably change it to blue eventually though, also changed the cigarette lighter ring/Ash tray light...

Nice :) Looks very cool cool.gif Although from the pic it looks like you installed a blue LED. I think I may have to copy what your doing with your interior.....if I haven't already whistling.gif

Yeah it's definitely white, my iPhone makes it look blue for some reason, shame I can't show you tomorrow as it's impossible to see in the day, oh well I just ordered blue t5's off eBay today, I'll be changing the lights for the ashtray, this, the p r d n light and the electric window "auto" light then that should be the interior lighting finished, then I can work on getting zr6 leather seats... I'll ninja them out of nathans car when he isn't looking

Yeah it's definitely white, my iPhone makes it look blue for some reason, shame I can't show you tomorrow as it's impossible to see in the day, oh well I just ordered blue t5's off eBay today, I'll be changing the lights for the ashtray, this, the p r d n light and the electric window "auto" light then that should be the interior lighting finished, then I can work on getting zr6 leather seats... I'll ninja them out of nathans car when he isn't looking

Personally I wouldn't bother with the Leather ZR6 seats, they look good, and that's about it.

They're hard, they're flimsy, nuff said.

Personally I wouldn't bother with the Leather ZR6 seats, they look good, and that's about it.

Well Nath, if you really think like that... I'd be happy to swap :P

I'll have to sit in them to decide

Well Nath, if you really think like that... I'd be happy to swap :P

I'll have to sit in them to decide

Haha.

No I didn't say i'd swap them. I couldn't live without electric seats etc. It's just the drivers side seems to be a bit shoddy as of late, probably doesn't help i'm a big lad. :P

Looking good Dale, love this colour Aurion :D Gotta get some piccies all together. Exciting stuff, there'll be FOUR Aurion's tomorrow, the most ever!! And I'll just put the Camry in there too and hope no one notices :whistling:

Best of luck with the BMW sale too, I hope its off your hands soon :) (because then the Aurion gets some TLC!)

Edit: Dantrim here in Bendigo are excellent upholsterers - if I had the cash sitting around I'd go get my interior retrimmed by them in an instant.

Interior is not one of my priorities just quite yet... I'm gonna focus on the exterior look, with coilovers, tint and rims first, then the fiddly bits will all come in due time

More than fair enough :) Can't wait to see what rims you choose :D

Reece is selling his rims and If I sell the bmw, I'm getting his 19"s if he hasn't sold them by then

95ydj4.jpg

DSC07942.jpg

But if I get these I plan to get the chrome lip painted in blue to match the cars colour... I'll do a quick photoshop of it actually.. Brb

Holy crap blink.gif With the silver lip they just look average and nothing to write home about, but as soon as you make it a blue lip blink.gifclap.gifyahoo.giftoast.gif AMAZING :D Brilliant!!!! You gotta get these now tongue.gif

Wow, awesome name :) Hmm.......I wonder who in the music world is named Alexia..........Well it shouldn't take a genius to figure out where Abby got her name from tongue.gif

Shame about the sale :( Ah well, just means that your on a slow boat to China like most of us in terms of modding and money for the moment laugh.gif