Zeinheiger's Aurion Sportivo '08

Zeinheiger

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good taste :D I'm following all your blue mods tongue.gif

Is this the Alexia you were talking about? Sure takes me back, to the point when I started to pay attention and try listening to music

Did someone say Towhook?

img0299ug.jpg

img0301j.jpg

I'm getting a mate to make an adapter for it on a lathe so I can screw it into the original hole, I just put it on there with some tape to see how it looks

And I haven't cleaned it since our meet on Sunday, even the locusts are still there <_<

Cleaning tomorrow, promise

That's a pretty cool looking tow hook :) Lol - I must admit I haven't washed my car yet either.. that'll happen some time over the weekend, probably after another trip to Melbourne, not much point in washing it, collecting more bugs, then washing it again! Although it does appease the vanity factor I have when it comes to the car :lol:

Nice, just for show I'm guessing? I like how you left "Victoria - The place to be" on the pic ;) I reckon you need a number plate surround whistling.gif Just my biased opinion though tongue.gif

Get a spare towhook cover and cut a hole in it if you are going to keep it there permanently.

Probably not permanent, I get the feeling someone will come by and flog it, just for show, but I have thought about getting a spare cover and drilling a hole so it sits nice, but I get the feeling Toyota may charge a steep price for that little square of plastic

Looking good mate! Awesome colour and it was good cruise back with you until you had to turn off. Haha

I think there were more Aurions than Corollas at the last meet! What's going on??? Hahaha :P

Looking good mate! Awesome colour and it was good cruise back with you until you had to turn off. Haha

I think there were more Aurions than Corollas at the last meet! What's going on??? Hahaha :P

Was a nice drive, nice 3000ks btw, those looked hot in my mirror, i love the contrast between your HID sets, I couldn't stop looking at them, have to do mine soon :D

Never too much Aurions... We need moar!

NICE! let me know how that goes with your mate as you know im keen to do this myself

I'll let you know mate, I'll ask him on the weekend, so probably have it done by mid next week maybe. I know you're keen, I did steal the idea off you :P

Not sure when I'll find time to do this but here's a sneek peek at what's next, I'm fairly busy over the weekend, hopefully do it mid week sometime next week, I don't have axle stands, so I'll jack it up one by one... Fun

img0303bt.jpg

The next few mods will be simple and cheap until I can sell this thing, plenty of interest, no following through :angry:

img0308k.jpg

Any takers? It comes with a free upgrade to large sticker for Hungry Jacks

img0308k.jpg

Any takers? It comes with a free upgrade to large sticker for Hungry Jacks

That sticker is worth it. :P You know I saw this car around for ages and never knew it was yours until the other day lol. It's a nice car, should be sold by now. Fail. :(

Was a nice drive, nice 3000ks btw, those looked hot in my mirror, i love the contrast between your HID sets, I couldn't stop looking at them, have to do mine soon :D

Never too much Aurions... We need moar!

Thanks mate for the generous words! :P

That sticker is worth it. :P You know I saw this car around for ages and never knew it was yours until the other day lol. It's a nice car, should be sold by now. Fail. :(

It was my daily, always reliable, I've had plenty of interest, but nobody has followed through with a definite "yes i'll take it"... Which is really annoying

Hungry Jacks eh? Large sticker eh?

Interested Jonnie? The sticker adds 50rwkw and you get a free upsize, you can't lose

... but I have thought about getting a spare cover and drilling a hole so it sits nice, but I get the feeling Toyota may charge a steep price for that little square of plastic

I completely didn't notice this, but when I had my TRD bumper replaced under insurance, in the quote, the little cover for the tow hook point was only like $6 or there abouts. So it would be a good thing to get to give it that nice clean look.

... but I have thought about getting a spare cover and drilling a hole so it sits nice, but I get the feeling Toyota may charge a steep price for that little square of plastic

I completely didn't notice this, but when I had my TRD bumper replaced under insurance, in the quote, the little cover for the tow hook point was only like $6 or there abouts. So it would be a good thing to get to give it that nice clean look.

For a painted one?

For a painted one?

Unfortunately not. But a can of colour code matched paint should do the trick. For a small area, you probably wouldn't notice the difference in finish that much. So I guess that makes the total cost something like $30 odd bucks. Might be cost efficient if you had another use for the paint. Engine cover perhaps, :lol:

Edit: As per below, 8k posts. Now I don't want to make another post.