Zeinheiger's Aurion Sportivo '08

Zeinheiger

Some more pics, once again, sh*t quality iPhone pics, I must invest in a DSLR

img0383i.jpg

img0401wi.jpg

img0403e.jpg

img0408k.jpg

img0409uu.jpg

At the moment, the gap between the rear wheels and the lower section of the shock absorber is so small, I can't fit a finger between it... Doesn't worry me too much, as it hasn't rubbed yet, I haven't done any spirited driving though

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might just have to go out one night and take random photos with my mates DSLR hoping you might show up HAHA. :P I'm sure I know where those were taken tho. ;)

I might just have to go out one night and take random photos with my mates DSLR hoping you might show up HAHA. :P I'm sure I know where those were taken tho. ;)

Hahaha, maybe you should, I'll get my car extra clean before Winton though so someone can get pics of her

I have an update everyone... The car is booked in early tomorrow morning to get something changed... I'll give you a riddle

It makes sound, but doesn't speak, it can roar, but it's no lion, it's sealed, yet open, it lies underneath, but also above :ph34r:

Jeesus this car us looking wicked! Rims look amazing can't wait to get my new ones. The matt eyelids grills and light surrounds all work very nice on the blue.

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and go Full Exhaust with Varex's on the rear. :P

Bet I'm wrong.

Either that or it's a K&N Typhoon Intake.

Bet I'm wrong on both accounts, I seem to be good at that lol.

looking good there:) so no more TE37s?

If money wasn't an issue, and I had a tree which it grew Te37's, I would definitely get them...

but for the next year or so, these will do, I like them anyway

Hey mate your cars looking hot, im curious who you talked to about the konig netz because I went through jax quick fits and they said konig discontinued the netz in our stud pattern.. I just dont want you to be disappointed like I was when ready to buy them

lol, looking forward to hearing the results tomorrow....which is today.....hmm, so hows about posting that vid of the end result? hmm? lol tongue.gif

lol, looking forward to hearing the results tomorrow....which is today.....hmm, so hows about posting that vid of the end result? hmm? lol tongue.gif

My driveway has no cars in it at the moment... I feel so naked... Not even a 20 year old bmw is there... I'm expected to pick her back up mid afternoon and a video will follow

Oh and Benji, I'm up to go to the drags again this Saturday if you're free and wanna come down again, Alexia seems to hold traction better with the wider tyres, I just wanna hit a 14.5 and be happy

My driveway has no cars in it at the moment... I feel so naked... Not even a 20 year old bmw is there... I'm expected to pick her back up mid afternoon and a video will follow

Oh and Benji, I'm up to go to the drags again this Saturday if you're free and wanna come down again, Alexia seems to hold traction better with the wider tyres, I just wanna hit a 14.5 and be happy

Yeh I'm up for that :D Is there any others that are interested?

Wicked!!! Make sure you bring your spare helmet again... I may just have to buy it off you, lol... Maybe I should make a new thread seeing if anyone wants to come with to race/spectate

Wicked!!! Make sure you bring your spare helmet again... I may just have to buy it off you, lol... Maybe I should make a new thread seeing if anyone wants to come with to race/spectate

That this weekend? I'm working 6am to 3pm :(

Goony doctors can help you out with that one, just go and see Dr How Long for your medical certificate :lol:

I've gotten certificates before without being sick, just say you have a cough and you work in the food industry, and BAM, free certificate

Mmmmm, delicious straight pipes, doesn't sound too loud at all, under idle it's completely silent, even on the highway, but under load it sounds pretty good, exactly the sound I was after

img0455lu.jpg

img0450it.jpg

img0457w.jpg

And Video as promised

Goony doctors can help you out with that one, just go and see Dr How Long for your medical certificate :lol:

I've gotten certificates before without being sick, just say you have a cough and you work in the food industry, and BAM, free certificate

Yeah no. :P

Had too many days off work lately.