Moderators

Steve

Hi Guys

In the near future we are looking for new club moderators to help out on the boards. As we like to ask the community who they would nominate as a moderator here is your chance to do so.

Remember, although you nomicate someone it does not mean they may want to do the job, but hopefully in numbers we can find some a few who can really help out and make a great core team here.

Also If you would like the role then add your name here :)

discuss!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd vote mick.wheelz.

I'd only take the job up again under the following conditions:

- People vote for me to take the position (think seriously guys. I know some of you hate me)

- I can get more advanced moderator rights because there were some fairly crucial moderating tasks I could not perform (ie. people spamming in the 'New Members Forum' which a normal mod can't moderate).

Add a vote for mick.wheelz

And nominate DJKOR with more advanced rights :) (Can't believe your not a super mod or something, your very active in the forums and extremely knowledgeable)

some of the advanced rights got missed when new forums sections got added after we originally set the permissions. So these will be review to ensure the team have full rights.

how about johnnieboi??? he is a fair person (most of the time)... and yeah i'm only active because i work from home, so that means i hit refresh every 20 to 30 mins lol.

i'm pretty sure qualities need to be just more than just being active and knowledgeable. unbiased and reliable are just a few other qualities mods should have. no flaming people esp noobs too :lol:

+1 to Mick and Daryl - both very active participants and very knowledgeable. And agreed, they need moar mod powers to get rid of the spam bots!!

All I am going to say is that I think D was a good mod, and if HE wishes to take up the position again he has my full support.

also, Pete is another person I would highly regard for this.

BG Pete should. Considering his contribution to the Sydnians, organizing cruise etc.

5 moderators. Stating the obvious 3, Mick, Daryl and Pete..