Brisbane Monthly Weekend Meet

Firstly, Hello everyone :)

This thread is to see if the brissy group are interested in a weekend meet once a month.

Also, discussions about where the appropriate meet locations could be, eg. One of the many parks in the city, Wellington Point or a location at the gold coast which could be a combined cruise, or we could dedicate it to a monthly cruise.

I tried to get this running before the Annual meet however people were stressed which is a given when organising such an event. My extended thankyou to all of those who helped out for organising that.

So tell me forum, what's your opinion?

Firstly, Hello everyone :)

This thread is to see if the brissy group are interested in a weekend meet once a month.

Also, discussions about where the appropriate meet locations could be, eg. One of the many parks in the city, Wellington Point or a location at the gold coast which could be a combined cruise, or we could dedicate it to a monthly cruise.

I tried to get this running before the Annual meet however people were stressed which is a given when organising such an event. My extended thankyou to all of those who helped out for organising that.

So tell me forum, what's your opinion?

Love Michael :D

Lol - my opinion is that you shouldn't have put "Love Michael :D" at the end :P

• Like 1

Grrrr. What do you think Andrew?

I'm not big on cruises, but I don't mind meeting up with the crew to have a BBQ or something similar. Location doesn't bother me; I'm just stirring you cause it's easy to do :lol:

not a bad idea.

Would need plenty of notice though.

Im not huge on cruising, but once every now and then is alright, the beach day we did a while ago was fun.

My opinion, just post up what you want to do and when and we will get interest from there.

I wouldn't go as far as defining a it as a monthly type thing with a set date etc (eg. last Saturday of each month) because once a month still feels too often in my opinion and I reckon I'd get bored of it all rather quick. But that's me. I have my own opinions.

Count me in. I would prefer somewhere on the southside but the regular Pool meeting place would be fine.

I agree, southside is convenient,as for cruises,just say where n when,love em :)

providing its after 2:00pm in the afternoon on a Saturday, I'm in... i work until 2:00 so couldn't be anywhere comfortably until 3:00 - 3:30... that's kinda why I'm not totally convinced on the whole weekend thing...

however, if i change careers it will be a different story...

So who would be keen for a night at the go karts at Kingston?? Costs roughly $100 for a corporate style package with multiple races, practice and qualify etc.

After the fun of the nat meet who's keen for another stouche??

So who would be keen for a night at the go karts at Kingston?? Costs roughly $100 for a corporate style package with multiple races, practice and qualify etc.

After the fun of the nat meet who's keen for another stouche??

yes, but after paying $637 for six months rego!! I am poor as **** till next mo.

Would make it for early september to give people time to save. Would ask for a deposit to secure your spot. And it would be non refundable unless you get someone to take your place....

Sounds good, 23 July- BBQ lunch at wellington point. Originally was thinking gold coast somewhere. There is plenty of parking at wellington point, PLENTY. Who is interested?

Edited by Branno

That weekend is no good for me sorry. I'm already needing the 24th off and I can't have the whole weekend off.

I'm with Andrew. Not keen on writing off both days of my weekend to externally organised functions since I already have the 24th planned.