[NSW] SYDNEY MONTHLY MEET

Next meet will be a cruise / BBQ at Wisemans.

Final details will be up by the end of this week with maps / guides / dates / times / locations / etc <<<< (the vital part)

I'm just looking at the best meeting point / route to follow before I make a final post. Suggestions will be considered but may not be part of the final plan.

Some know information so far:

• There will be a Cruise / BBQ (weather permitting)
  • I'll be cooking the BBQ and will try and get our area before everyone rocks up

I'll be sorting out a menu and costs in the near future.

There will be some places where people can do action shots around corners, so i'll leave that for someone to decide who wants to be action photo person.

Stay tuned......more to come :)

sounds awesome whats wrong with going on the ferry is it impossible for a lowered car to get onto..?

Not impossible for most people, just difficult (if you have trouble going over a speed hump then you'll probably scrape), it depends partly on how far up the ramp the ferry ends up as it is much easier and less steep when it is all the way to the top. I've never scraped on it but none of my cars are ridiculously low.

sounds awesome whats wrong with going on the ferry is it impossible for a lowered car to get onto..?

From memory I think getting off was harder than getting on, before I had coilovers below, it's not too bad but Camry and Aurions have more overhang,especially rear and could be a struggle but not impossible, again depending how low you are..

32d485ea.jpg

From memory I think getting off was harder than getting on, before I had coilovers below, it's not too bad but Camry and Aurions have more overhang,especially rear and could be a struggle but not impossible, again depending how low you are..

32d485ea.jpg

Soarer made it last year, and that is almost as long as the ferry itself :P No bodykit though and only the stock front lip extension.

wow...some really nice pics of the rollas there.... owners must be proud.

I guess you'll miss a lot from only few weeks.. :( <_<

You gotta come out to these meets Vick.

Hey Guys and Girls

This months meet will be a cruise from a new meet location to wisemans ferry on the 29th OCT

A map can be found here : Mappy

This will be a cruise / bbq / pics / social down by the riverside.

At this stage we won't be going over the river on the ferry, however hardcores may take this option :P

Price for the BBQ will be between $10-$15 pp depending on how many people rock up.

I will be getting there early to get our spot, so someone else will have to lead. This will be decided closer to the date.

I'll start a list now and add more details as they come to hand.

Hope to see you all there :)

1) BG Pete (Iron Chef)

2) Riverandlakes

UPDATE: TIME: meet at MC d's at 9am for a 9:30 leave time. This should mean a easy stress-free cruise. As mentioned, i will not be there as I'm going to wisemans and getting our spot.

ME! :yahoo:

Hey Guys and Girls

This months meet will be a cruise from a new meet location to wisemans ferry

A map can be found here : Mappy

This will be a cruise / bbq / pics / social down by the riverside.

At this stage we won't be going over the river on the ferry, however hardcores may take this option :P

Price for the BBQ will be between $10-$15 pp depending on how many people rock up.

I will be getting there early to get our spot, so someone else will have to lead. This will be decided closer to the date.

I'll start a list now and add more details as they come to hand.

Hope to see you all there :)

1) BG Pete (Iron Chef)

wow...some really nice pics of the rollas there.... owners must be proud.

I guess you'll miss a lot from only few weeks.. :( <_<

You gotta come out to these meets Vick.

I wish... Not currently in Australia right now.. :(

Should we do a vote on what day it should be held?

29th Saturday

or

30th Sunday

Me personally don't mind what day coz I'll be there but some people work on Saturdays/Sundays so whatever day gets more votes a week before THE DAY then thats the day we go.