[NSW] SYDNEY MONTHLY MEET

Guys, I am not kidding about road quality, we need to set our expectation and preparation, none of use would want to damage our cars

looking at previous post

The map does not show the route, is this the route and exaction location where we meet.. There might have no phone reception there (I was there years ago), so I have to put exact location in the GPS

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?saddr=57+Roberts+Road,+Greenacre,+New+South+Wales&daddr=Wisemans+Ferry&hl=en&ll=-33.441899,151.007595&spn=0.113018,0.264187&sll=-33.479277,150.664101&sspn=0.224793,0.528374&geocode=FZi1-v0d1BEBCSlZqeSDmbsSazFQTl7mZ30BEw%3BFfuuAv4dZ-7_CClLZvXUvkENazHwSDMWaH0BBQ&vpsrc=6&mra=ls&t=m&z=13

Edited by ben yip

ben you're worrying way too much...almost everyone here has been to Wisemans Ferry at some stage, and all of our cars still run and ran after that day.

Guys, I am not kidding about road quality, we need to set our expectation and preparation, none of use would want to damage our cars

looking at previous post

The map does not show the route, is this the route and exaction location where we meet.. There might have no phone reception there (I was there years ago), so I have to put exact location in the GPS

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?saddr=57+Roberts+Road,+Greenacre,+New+South+Wales&daddr=Wisemans+Ferry&hl=en&ll=-33.441899,151.007595&spn=0.113018,0.264187&sll=-33.479277,150.664101&sspn=0.224793,0.528374&geocode=FZi1-v0d1BEBCSlZqeSDmbsSazFQTl7mZ30BEw%3BFfuuAv4dZ-7_CClLZvXUvkENazHwSDMWaH0BBQ&vpsrc=6&mra=ls&t=m&z=13

U honestly need to calm your farm we've been there before

can we get an update on the time and meet place just so everyone is sure where to go ! Or update the first post.

We'll meet at Maccas Greenacre at 9.00am and hopefully depart at 9.30am

Hmm hmm my baby at 23,000km hmm hmm I love its rattle-free-ness hmm hmm

BUT spring is too tempting and moi iPhone itches for pics! ME GO! :yahoo:

If the roads there were 5H17 it wouldn't have been chosen as the BBQ spot. Don't forget it is up to you whether you go or not.

Guys, please......Why would we drag people along a road that is pot holed like a Luna surface?!?!?!??!!

I understand some people have lowered cars, this is why I suggested we DONT go on the ferry as people will have trouble and the road on the other side of the river is crappy.

If your worried, just drive slower? :whistling:

Remember, its not a RACE, its a cruise :yahoo:

ADDITIONAL : bring your CB's, Channel 35

I bet 10 people will pull out!! lol!!

I don't like your attitude mate hahaha.

Btw put your name down Wy.

IM BEING A REALIST HOME BOY.

keep your voice down!

Yeh.. looks like i'll prolly be out :'( Farrrk i so want to come but I know i won't get up in time -_-

enjoy the cruise boys. 100% be at the next one with more mods!