[NSW] SYDNEY MONTHLY MEET

nothing wrong with an average camera john...you just need to know HOW TO WORK IT!

Very true Seby ;) awesome pic, thankyou......

chuck us your email so i can send you the rest and ze full res!

also thanks to Pete for the organisation and killer barbeque! this man knows how to handle a sausage :ph34r:

Edited by Seby123

Thanks for the BBQ Pete. LOL at 'Ro11er' catching up to me and William on the way home, you must've been gunning it hard cos i know we were speeding for most of it :ph34r:

PICS: taken from my HTC Desire HD :clap:

IMAG0228.jpg

IMAG0227.jpg

IMAG0229.jpg

IMAG0231.jpg

IMAG0232.jpg

IMAG0233.jpg

IMAG0236-1.jpg

IMAG0235-1.jpg

15mins after i got home, my cousin and his Mrs came by to wish me Happy Bday and show me Her new car. Damn it's sexy!!!

IMAG0237.jpg

IMAG0238.jpg

Great day out was had by all and sundy (ie me), big thanks go to Pete for the spread, Rob for providing the footy and for the weather gods sparing us too much of the wet slippery stuff, just with they could have got my memo about the humidity. Still, the clouds did help prevent me turning into a lobster like I normally do on summer cruises...

Sorry about the slightly disorganised drive up to Castle Hill though, I deliberately avoided Marsden Rd since I went through there on the way to the meet and the cops had set up shop at the Memorial Park at the top of the hill and were pulling people in left right and centre - even if all of our cars were 100% legal (and I know they're not), the odds are that at least one of us would have been pulled in, which would mean we'd either have to leave them to take one for the team or all pull over as a bunch and wait for the cops to finish - in that light, James Ruse Dr and Pennant Hills Rd were the safer, albeit slightly more confusing choices. Unfortunately, this meant that we lost a few a long the way, but we all got there in the end which is the important thing.

Was good to finally get some alone time in the Snoarer out on the open roads, normally I am restricted by "baggage" in the passenger seat or boring suburban roads - a car like that needs to be let off the leash every so often. Decided on a little detour on the way home instead of taking the ferry and the north road...bad idea. Next time remind me not to go down Galston Gorge in a car with a 2-way LSD and a wheelbase 2 suburbs long...one 5 km/h hairpin is bad enough, six of them is just taking the p1ss.

anyone else attending toymods mega cruise?

I'll be there as usual

Great eomm, 3 cheers for the iron chef Pete for cooking up a storm.

The weather was decent, hated the high humidity though.

I like this idea of another bbq in Jan, even a cruise to Bathurst and do a few laps around there.

Thanks Ian, the footy had to be there or else we'd get bored.

Little Indian kid I nearly hit in the head with the footy, damn that was close.